AS LONG AS I'M WITH YOU

STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, you may find an inappropriate words or scene in this chapter so kindly skip that part if it's too much for you. Thank you. But it's not really what you think tho.

YUJU'S POV

I wake up around 9 in the morning and our helper who I called Auntie told me that my parents went to their work early because of an important meeting. 

"The breakfast is ready, are you going to eat now?" Auntie asked me.

"Nope. I'll just wait the others. Thanks Auntie." I said as I sit at the couch to play on my phone while waiting.

"Okay I'll be at the garden area if you need me." I just nod.

"Hey babe. Goodmorning." Chaeyeon said and kiss my cheek.

"Goodmorning. Hows your sleep?" I asked her not looking at her since I'm playing.

"Let's go to the mall today." She suddenly sit on my lap.

"I'm too lazy today, maybe next time." I told her still looking at my phone.

"Yahh... Is that game more important than me?" She shouted and I got startled and look at her, she's now pouting.

"It's not about this game tho." I stop since she went closer to me and put my hands on her waist.

"I don't feel walking or going out. I just want to stay here..." She pout again and this time with pleading eyes.

"With you." I continued but she doesn't buy it.

"Arasso. Arasso. Let's go to the mall today." I give up. She suddenly kiss me on the lips and stand up and she jump and jump.

"Yahh. Stop it. You look like a child." I told her and pull her to sit on the couch but she suddenly sit on my lap again.

"Ohh. Hi Sinb." Chaeyeon said and I froze. Chaeyeon get of off me and sit at the couch. Omg. What if Sinb saw everything. What should I do. Yahhh... Yuju, Sinb doesn't care. She has her own boyfriend, why are you so worried?

"Hi." Sinb said.

"Hi Sinb. Are the others already awake?" I turned to her and asked her. 

"A...ahh yeah. They are going down now." She said and I just nod.

"Goodmorning guys." Sowon unnie said followed by the other 3.

"Goodmorning too. Let's eat." I told them and walk to the kitchen with chaeyeon holding my hands.

SINB'S POV

Last night I cried when the other's are sleeping. That night we heard Yuju unnie and Chaeyeon unnie doing something.

FLASHBACK

"Okay let's sleep it's already 2 am." Sowon unnie told us. We enjoyed talking and playing. Yes, it's a bit awkward between me and Yuju unnie and Chaeyeon but I set it aside and enjoy.

"Okay goodnight." We all said. Me and the other 3 will stay in one room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter