VACATION

STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

It's been a month since I went home. The other 4 always call except Sinb. They said that Sinb is always with her boyfriend since they went on  vacation.

"Honey." I look at my door and it's open and mom is in there.

"Yes mom?" 

"You've been studying about our business. We want you to join your friends on that vacation. You should go and not just lay on your bed." She sit at the edge of my bed. 

"I'm okay mom don't worry."

"Then if you don't go, I'll just call your friends so that they come here." She wink.

"Mom!!!" 

"Choose. You'll go there or they go here."

"Fine mom I'll go there." I can't win with my mom.

"Here." She give me an envelope.

"What is this mom?"

"Open it." I opened the envelope and saw a ticket and credit card.

"Mom I already have a credit card." 

"It's for your friends. Treat them and enjoy your vacation. You worked hard so that's our little present for you." I hug my mom.

"Thanks mom." She broke the hug.

"Tomorrow is your flight so fix your things okay?" She said and kiss my head. My mom went out my room so I decided to call the girls but I need to went to the rooftop so that they won't know that I'm just at our house.

"Yuju yah." Sowon unnie shouted when she answer the video call.

"Hi unnie. Hi guys." The girls surrounded her except Sinb.

"How are you?" I asked them.

"We enjoy our vacation we are at the beach now. How about you?" Yerin unnie said.

"Here. I have a flight tomorrow." I told them while smiling widely.

"Where are you going?" Eunha asked.

"Somewhere where I can enjoy and have fun." I smiled again.

"So, you are saying that you didn't enjoy our company. Kay bye." Then Sowon unnie end the call. I laugh out loud. I suppose to tell them that I will go to where they are but they end the call already.

"Why did you end it?" I texted them.

"Because where mad. Don't call or text cause we will enjoy our vacation also." I smile. Hahaha. They are really mad.

"Kay goodnight 😙" they didn't reply so I go back to my room and fix my things and sleep.

-------
I arrived at my destination but I decided to just check-in in a hotel.
Since it's night now so I decided to walk to the beach since I can't contact the girls.

I walk at the beach but my attention went to a couple whose fighting. The guy slap the girl but I can't saw their faces.

"What do you mean by flirting? I just smile. I didn't flirt. I smile cause he also smile. I just don't want to be rude." T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter