SHE'S WHAT?

STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SINB'S POV

From that time I didn't go to our dorm and to my own house. I just check in to a hotel. 
From that day until sunday all I did is to cry. I hate it but that's what all I can do. 
I think this is the right time to let go and move on. Maybe we are not meant to be, from the start all that happened to us is fight or avoid each other, nothing went to our way. Another thing, my grandma called and tell me that the arrange marriage thingy is still happening but from a different person. I accepted it cause I feel like nothing went on my way so I just accept what the others plan to me.
Today is monday and I need to avoid the others specially Yuju unnie.

"Yahh... Where did you go the whole weekend huh?" Umji nag at me but I just ignore her.

"Yahh. Even to me? You won't really talk to me?"

"Yah... Aist." That's all I heard to her since the teacher went in already.

For the whole week that's all I do. Avoid my friends and cry everytime I saw Yuju unnie.

YUJU'S POV

They said that Sinb is okay but she doesn't talk to others. All I can do is to look at her from a far.

It's saturday, me and Chaeyeon is watching movie when the others rush inside the house.

"Yahh. Who open the gate for you?" Or did we not locked the house?

"Eunha has the key right. But let's not talk about it." Sowon unnie said while panting.

"Unnie... Sinb... Sinb..." umji said while panting also.

"Aist... Your frustrating. Can you please straight to the point cause your scaring me." I raise my voice at her and they got startled.

"Sinbismarryingsomeonehermothercalledumjithismorning." Yerin unnie said in fast tone but atleast I understand.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked them.

"Aist... your more frustrating" all of them said even Chaeyeon.

"What?" I asked innocently

"It means that her grandma arrange her again to someone and auntie said that Sinb agree on it." Eunha explained and I suddenly stand up and the chips I'm holding scattered on the floor.

"She what? She accepted it? Why?" 

"We don't know also. All we know right now is for you to make a move. Don't wait until you lose her." Eunha said. How will I do it if she is avoiding me.

"Don't look at us like that. Do it now. Don't think of any plan just express what you feel." Sowon unnie scolded me.

"I don't know where she is tho." I sat on the couch.

"We follow her yesterday and she is staying in a hotel." Yerin unnie said.

"Yahh... Your invading her privacy." I glared at them.

"Then what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter