RECONCILE

STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNHA'S POV
I followed them until the dorm but Sinb is not here.

"Guys. Yuju has a reason why she did that." They all looked at me like I just killed someone.

"What do you mean? You know about this?" Sowon unnie asked me in angry tone.

"Y...yes. I ..."

"What? You knew and you never told me? " Sowon is now standing.

"I... I don't have the right to tell you. Yuju was going to tell you everything today but those things happened."

"Wow. You're really bestfriend. You like hiding things and lie." Yerin unnie said so I looked at her.

"So you're part of it?" She added.

"I'm not lying. You should also understand why Yuju did it. Sh..." Sowon unnie cutted me again.

"Why? Does she try to understand Sinb or us? She just lie to us and keep us on believing to something that is not true. Does she understand that she hurt us when she did that?" She's shouting now.

"Why? Do you know how hurt Yuju is when Sinb distance herself? Do you know what happened to her when she's trying to move on? Yuju never planned to hurt Sinb by doing that thing. You know what? Yuju's grandparents set her up for an arrange marriage again and that's what happened to Chaeyeon also. Because they are in the same situation , they decided to have a fake relationship cause they know that they have someone in their heart but that's what Yuju doesn't accept and said it to me. Until now Yuju loves Sinb but she's now afraid to get hurt, she had enough and she can't take it anymore if she got hurt again." I said it all and I fell my legs got wake so I sit on the floor and cried. They all gasped and looked to each other with shocked face.

"Shhh. Sorry. Sorry for getting mad at you. Sorry for doing that on Yuju. Sorry if I over react." Sowon hug me and I cried on her chest.

"Babe. Please stop crying. I'll help you talk to Sinb and explained her everything." She caress my head.

"Sinb is not answering. Her phone is turned off." Yerin said.

"I'll call to her house." Umji said. I stop crying and looked at umji.

"Hello. Hi this is Umji. Yes, hi aunt. I would like to asked if Sinb went home? Ohh I thought she would go home. Ahh you have an out of the country. Have a safe trip auntie. Yes. I'll tell Sinb when I get to the dorm. Okay. Bye." Umji put her phone down.

"She's not there." She added.

"Shocks. Where did she go?" Sowon unnie added.

"Maybe she wants to have time alone. Don't worry. Sinb is big enough and she already knew what to do." Yerin explained.

"I'm sorry Eunha unnie for what happened." Umji said and kneel down and hug me.

"I want to apologize also. Sorry Eunha." Yerin unnie said and hug me also.

"It's okay guys. You shouldn't apologize to me. It should be Yuju." They all nod.

"Should we go back to Yuju now?" Sowon unnie asked me.

"I think that's a good idea." I answered. Then we all go out to go back to Yuju.

---
"Hi." We all said to Chaeyeon when she opened the gate.

"Hi. Come in." She smiled.

"Chaeyeon-ah, we are sorry for what happened awhile ago." Sowon unnie said.

"It's okay unnie. I understand. I should be the one apologizing. Because of me you all got in this mess." Chaeyeon said apologetically.

"No, it's not your fault. Sorry ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter