VACATION III

STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YERIN'S POV

We all enjoyed our vacation. Luckily Sinb still joined us even though Yuju is with us. This is 1 of my happiest vacation.

"I hope this vacation will not end." I said and pout.

"Sadly, this is our last day here and tomorrow we need to go home cause the next day the school will start." Sowon unnie commented.

"Aww. I will miss you guys." Yuju said sadly. We all looked at her specially Sinb. 

"Yahh... We will stay in 1 school, it's just that... we have different courses." I said.

"Don't tell me you will really accept the offer of your grandparents." Eunha commented.

"Yeah. I need to." Yuju answer her.

"You're really selfless. You always think about her. You know that being a business woman is not your type. You want to be a composer but you give up your dream for her." Eunha is now mad at Yuju.

"Yahh... Can you two explain everything. We can't understand what you are talking about." I raised my voice.

"Sorry unnie but I'll just stay inside. Let her explain everything." Eunha said with disappointed look for Yuju.

"We're waiting Yuju." Sowon said impatiently.

"Sorry I didn't tell you that I need to study in Europe. My grandparents want me to marry someone." She pause.

"What???" Sinb shouted. Yuju looked at her shocked.

"I...I mean... y...you're too young to get married." Sinb added while stuttering. She looks suspicious.

"Yeah but that's the consequence if I didn't want to study business. You know I'm the only daughter of my parents and my father is the only son." She stop again and sigh.

"My grandparents and the grandparents of the person that I will be marrying agreed to set us up. The girl has a boyfriend and her grandparents doesn't know that. I don't want to ruin her life specially that I know she love her boyfriend." She stop again. I got curious so I asked her.

"Does that girl knew about this?" I asked.

"Nope. Her grandparents planned to tell her next year. I read about our grandparents agreement. They said that whatever gender their grandchildrens are, they should be married except if my grandparents grandchild which is me decided to be the heir of their companies." We all are looking at her with confused face.

"But unnie we also has a business schools here. Why don't you study here?" Umji asked.

"It stated in the contract that I should study in Europe." 

"What? So your leaving us?" I asked while my tears are starting to fall.

"Yeah. Sorry unnie. I don't want to ruin the life of that girl so if this is the only thing that I can do to save he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter