VACATION II

STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

I woke up at around 10:30 in the morning and the others are still sleeping. 

"I'm hungry" I mumbled to myself.

I went outside the room and find the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and found more foods to cook. I cooked our lunch for almost 1 and a half hour. I went to the bathroom when I finish cooking and cleaning the kitchen.

I head back to the kitchen after fixing myself in the bathroom and to my surprise I saw someone eating.

SINB'S POV

I woke up around 12 noon and my stomach is growling I look at the girls and they are still sleeping. Umji is sleeping at the floor she just put a blanket there and I think someone slept there also since there is a vacant space beside umji.

I went to the kitchen and there are foods in the table. I wondered who cooked this.

'Maybe Umji' I thought.
'But Umji is still sleeping. Tssk. My head just hurt from thinking. I'll just eat this.'

When I am eating I heard the door open and I guess the girls are now awake.

"Omo!!!." I heard Sowon unnie shout.
I stop eating.

"Who are you?" I heard Eunha. Ohh? Someones here?

"Y... Yuju?" Yerin unnie said. I'm shocked. Yuju? Yuju unnie is here?

"H...hi. Hehehe." I heard her stuttered.

"What are you doing here?" Sowon unnie asked with excitement in her voice.

"Having my vacation?" Then I saw her came in the kitchen. She looked at me and smile then she sit to eat.

"Yah. I thought you will have your... Ohh Sinb you cooked?" Sowon unnie stop what she's saying when she saw me in the kitchen. The girls followed her and sit. Eunha unnie sit at my left Umji at my right. Yerin unnie across Eunha unnie and Sowon unnie across me and Yuju unnie at the left side of Sowon unnie, across umji. 

    UMJI        SINB       EUNHA

    YUJU      SOWON    YERIN

"No. I didn't cooked this. Its already here when I woke up. I just eat it caused I'm hungry." I told Sowon unnie and glance at Yuju unnie.

"So Yuju cooked this I guess." Yerin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter