WHAT WAS THAT?

STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SINB'S POV

"I'm done with this." Yuju unnie raise her voice and I got startled.

"Okay. Listen to me carefully. Don't say anything until I finish." I just silence myself.

"Yes, I got hurt when you found out about my feelings for you and you started avoiding me. I planned to distance myself because I don't want to ruin everything and hurt myself more. In Europe all I do is to forget about my feelings for you so that we can get close again cause even I'm abroad you doesn't talk to me. I guess you already know about our arrange marriage right? I do it because you are already happy with your boyfriend and I don't want to tie you into something that you doesn't like. Chaeyeon and I are friends, that's why when we found out that we are in a same situation which is being set up to someone, we decided to be in a fake relationship. Chaeyeon has someone that she love here and that's the girl you saw she is kissing. I can't marry someone that I doen't love that's why I do it. I rejected you not because I doesn't love you but because I'm afraid to get hurt again. I don't want to get hurt again Sinb-ah. I have enough of that from the past and I don't want to feel it again. Eunha said that being hurt is part of being inlove so I should accept it. That's when I realise that what ever happened in the past it is Still you that I love, Still you that I wanted to be with for the rest of my life and still you that I'm willing to hurt me.  That day when you found out about the truth, that's the day I'm planning to tell you everything and that's the day I'm planning to confess to you about my fellings and take the risk again. That's all." Yuju unnie said and walk out but she leave words that I've been dying to hear from her.

"I love you, Sinb. I hope you'll be happy to that boy that you are marrying." She said and left.

How did she know about the marriage? I need to follow her. Omg Sinb what are you doing? I scold myself and run outside to follow Yuju unnie. I just arrive at the lobby when I saw her ride her car and drive off.

I ride a taxi and tell him the address of Yuju unnies house.

YUJU'S POV

I arrived at the house and probably they hear my car cause they all run outside. I wipe my tears before going out.

"What happened?" Sowon unnie asked me.

"Nothing." I answer and started to walk inside but Yerin unnie held my wrist and I flinched cause it hurts.

"What is that?" They all asked worriedly.

"Nothing." I said.

"Yuju answer us. What happened to that?" Eunha raise her voice.

"Tsk. Sinb tried to close the door but I blocked my hand and got hit." I said casually and try to went in again but they talk again.

"What did Sinb do after?" Eunha asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter