SLEEPOVER

STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

Sinb sit beside me and I looked at Eunha and she wink at me. What is she planning to do.

"Let's get it started" Eunha unnie shout and the movie played.

"Yah."
"Unnie."
"I don't like horror."

Yerin, Umji and Sinb shouted at the same time.

"This is the last time we will watch it and we don't know if we can do this again, so let's enjoy this." Eunha said and me and Sowon unnie just smile while the three just hug their pillows.

I'm watching the movie but my half attention is with the girl beside me. She is shaking everytime she hear the sound effects.

"Just hold her hands to calm her." Eunha whispered to me. I turn my head to her.

"Tss. I can see how tense you are everytime she shake in fear." She whispered again. I just smile again and continue watching.

After a minute of contemplating to myself, I finally decided to hold her hand.

"Are you okay?" I asked her but she just hug me from the side and burried her face on my chest.

"It's okay. I'm here by your side." I assure her. Yeah what ever happened I will just always here by your side. Even if I distance myself to you I will always watch over you don't worry.

"I hate the sound effects unnie. The sound effects are creepy." She said in fear but still peaking on the tv.

"Yeah I know." Then I hug her while caressing her back.

Until the movie ends we stayed in that position and when the others realise they just smile and wink at me playfully.

"Wow that movie is 2 and a half hours." Eunha exclaimed.

"Let's get ready to sleep." Sowon unnie said but Sinb is still not moving so I tap her shoulder.

"Unnie can I hug you to sleep? I'm still scared of that movie." She sounds like anytime soon she will cry.

"O...okay. I... I'll just lay properly." I stuttered because of my heart beating so fast.

"I'm done." I told her and she quickly lay down and hug me. I kissed her head and wish her a goodnight.

"I will miss this unnie." She whispered. I don't know if it is intended for me to hear it or she is just mumbling it to herself.

"I feel like anytime soon, you will avoid me and distance yourself to me." She whispered again. I didn't answer her or do anything. I waited for her to fall a sleep and when I heard a soft snore, I decided to sleep also.

When I woke up I can hear the noises in the kitchen. I open my eyes and Sinb is still sleeping. I move a little bit to look for the others but they are not there and their blankets are there. I move a little again to free myself from Sinb's hug but she just hug me tighter and it's a bad move cause our face is just inches apart. She moves and slowly open her eyes so I pretended to sleep. I feel her finger  touching my eye  brows, my eyes, my nose bridge and my lips. I think she's memorizing every part of my face and it makes my heartbeat fast and my face is starting to heat. She kiss my forehead and I slowly open my eyes.

"Goodmorning unnie." She g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter