STILL YOU?

STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

It's Sinb's graduation but here I am at the office having an important meeting.
Some of the board members are talking about the possible solution to the bankruptcy of Sinb's family company. Their company have been our companies partner but someone betrayed them that's why they are facing the bankruptcy.
Actually their family doesn't know this yet cause I know her family will panicked and it's possible for them to leave Sinb's graduation. It's her graduation so I want her to be happy even though she became mad at me now cause it's starting now but I'm not there yet. Here family entrusted the company to me when the engagement between me and Sinb happened which is last year, so I told my secretary to not tell this to them.

"Where are you? Is that meeting more important than me? I hate you." Sinb keep on sending that message.

After 2 hours of discussion finally, the meeting ended. I run as fast as I can to my car and drove it faster. I arrive at the venue but the people are now going out the gate. I try to find my family and her family and saw them infront of the stage taking photos. She looked at my direction and glared at me.

She walked out and my family and her family looked so dissappointed to me, even our friends.

"Is this the start? The start of you forgetting her special day?" Yerin unnie said while tapping my shoulder.

"What happened to you? I know you won't be late at this kind of special occassion even tho your busy." Eunha said.

"Something urgent happened and I really need to fix it." I told them while looking at Sinb who went inside their car. I sigh.

"Just give her space first and after that talk to her and fix this." Sowon unnie said and walked away to me to follow my family to the venue of the reception.

"Don't you dare follow us in the hotel. Don't call or text me. Don't show your face to me or else let's break up." That's the message I receive from Sinb. My tears suddenly fall one by one and now I'm sobbing.

"I did it again. I hurt her again. I leave her again. Your so stupid Yuju." I mumbled to myself.

I walk lazyly to my car and I put the bouquet of flowers that I'm holding in the passenger seat of my car. Atleast I should give this to her.

I went to that hotel but I hide myself. I wrote a letter.

"Sorry if I didn't make it. It's really an important meeting and I can't leave it. Let's talk so that I can explain to you all of it." 

Love,
YUJU

I saw a guy wearing the uniform of the hotel's crew and I told him to give it to Sinb which he knew since I'm her boss and he knew about my family.
I waited a little bit but that guy throw the flower.

"She said she will fire me if I didn't throw it." The guy said when he went to my car. I nod at him and say thank you. I looked at her from afar and my tears started to fall again. Tsk. How bad my eyes is. She always do what she wants. Tsk.

I drive to my hotel since Sinb doesn't want to see me right now. I can't go home since Sinb leave with us in the house starting when we got engage.

"Where are you?" My mom texted me.

"I went to my hotel room to rest mom."

"Why you didn't join us?" What would I say.

"I don't want to ruin the day of Sinb. Sorry mom if I disappoint you all. I tried my best but I still didn't make it. Don't worry mom, I'll stay here first." I send it but suddenly my phone turned off. Shocks... My charger is in my house. 

I opened my laptop and recieved an email from my secretary which is Chaeyeon. I need to sign some important documents so I told her to come and buy me a charger.

After 30 minutes Chaeyeon came and I signed the paper.

"You two fight again?" She asked me. She knows that if I stayed here at the hotel it means that Sinb and I fought.

"She's mad cause I didn't make it to her graduation." I said but she just chuckled.

"I guess you didn't explain yourself again." Yeah, she guess it right again.

"Yeah, she said that she will break up with me if I talk or text her." I explained and she just raffled my hair.

"It's hard to have a jealous girlfriend." She commented and laugh hard. I just chuckled.

"I'll go now so that I can go home early. I have a dinner date later." I smiled at her. I'm so happy for Chaeyeon cause she already married the person that she loved. 

"Thank you." I said and she stand up but she got out of balance and fall on me. I am sitting and she's sitting on my lap while her back is facing me and I'm holding her waist.

"So this is the most busiest thing that you do. Wow." Someone said and we looked at that person and saw Sinb at the door.

"It's not what you think okay? I'll better go now so that you two can talk about your problem. Please, atleast listen to her." Chaeyeon said and went out.

"I've been texting you and calling you but your phone is turned off and I guess I know why." She said with stern voice. I stare at her and I realize how tired I am. I can't argue at her if she's mad like this. I was about to stand up and hug her but a message on my laptop pop up. I opened it and saw a guy kissing Sinb. I slide the next photo and saw the guys face, he is Sinb's ex. I looked af the photo carefully and it's at the resto and Sinb's dress in the photo is same at what she is wearing right now, so it happened today. Sh*t.

"Yah. I'm talking to you. Your cheating on me right?" She shout at me. My head started to hurt. 

"Why can't you answer me? Huh?" She's raising her voice.

"Call me anything you want but don't you dare call me a cheater. You know that I won't cheat on you. You know me well. So please, I don't have time for that stupid accusation." I told her.

"So what do you call that thing that I saw earlier? Is it just being friendly, for you to cuddle her?" She said with her still raise voice.

"She got out of balance and fall infront of me. We didn't plan that to happen so please. Stop these nonsense." I said with irratated voice.

"Wow. It's nonesense? Really?" She shouted loudly and it got on my nerves and I started to get angry.

"Why you always accuse me without asking for explanation? Why you didn't asked me first or let me explain myself first? It hurts me Sinb. It hurts me that I always try to understand you and not accuse you of anything without asking you for your opinion. I hate myself because I'm super inlove with you that I can't get mad even though you hurted me so much. I didn't even accuse you like you are the one who is cheating. Why?" I stop since my tears started to fall again.

"So you are accusing me now?" She asked in disbelief. I face her my laptop and show her the photos and I went to my room and cried. 

SINB'S POV

Sh*t. Sowon unnie is right. There are really lots of people who wanted to take Yuju down and now they are using me. I shouldn't have went out of that resto when I saw my ex. She hide it to herself again. She keep it again and didn't confront me. She always like this, she always hide her problem even if she got hurt. Today, I really did wrong thing. I'm about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter