KISS

STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SINB'S POV
I tried to open her door but it's locked.

"Yah... Open this door. Talk to me. Yuju... Are you serious? Are you always like this to the girls that you like? What is this huh? Kissing me and living me without any explanation? Are you just playing with me?" I keep on banging her door. Suddenly, she open her door superfast that makes me outbalance and fall on her.

"Can you please be quiet. Or you became addicted to my kiss that's why you wanted me to shut you up by my kiss?" She asked coolly. Wow. Is she really the Yuju that I know?

"Yahh. I'm just asking you why you do that? Seriously." I said and I think she got mad.

"Can... you... please... stop... saying... yah... are... not... respecting... me... now...?" She put so much emotion on every word that she say so I got shocked and afraid of that side of her that's why I kinda tear up.

"Sorry unnie. I just want a clear answer for that kiss cause you make me hanging without any clear explanation." I said while sniffing. I really don't want to cry but I got startled on Yuju unnies attitude earlier.

She make me look at her by holding my chin up to face her.

She look at me and she wipes my tears with her left hand.

"Sorry for the tone of my voice earlier. Please, stop crying now. I honestly don't know why I kiss you earlier but I really wanted you to be quiet that's why I suddenly kiss you. I left you earlier because I got embarass and shy. Sorry." She explained softly. She's so cute while explaining and at the same time, she is really shy and can't look at me directly.

"Do you love me?" I asked her. I don't know where I got that confidence to asked her. She nod.

"Say it to me unnie. Don't just nod there." I sulk infront of her. Shocks, I'm not really use to being cute but I can't control myself infront of her.

She smiled at me and pulled my face and she lean and our lips touch. I suddenly smiled into the kiss but she deepen it and now our lips are moving in a slow rhythm. I like the taste of her lips and how soft it is. She is right, right now I'm addicted of her kiss and I don't want this to end.

"Okay kids, get a room." Sowon unnie tease us.

"Unnie you should say. Okay kids, do it inside the room. Hahaha. They are outs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter