THE PLAN

STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV
Ever since that incident where I rejected Sinb, she always avoid me. I guess I made a wrong desicion again. And I went to the mall earlier but I saw something that is not pleasing into my eyes so I decided to immediately go home.

"Aist..." I mess my hair.

"What now?" Eunha appear infront of my room.

"Why are you here?" I asked her coldly but she just pout.

"Where is Chaeyeon?" She just asked. Yeah since Eunha know what's the real status of me and Chaeyeon's relationship, she already know also that Chaeyeon is now dating the girl that she love.

"Date." I said shortly.

"Ohh. So, what happened to you? You look like you are having a hard time about something." She smirk.

"I'm not. I'm just bored and thinking about what should I do." I lied.

"Okay, lie as much as you want. But come with me, I have something to show you." 

"Where?"

"Somewhere that will enlighten your heart." Okay. Is this about Sinb? I guess so.

"Tss. I'm not interested. I don't like that."

"Yah. "

"I already know that she is dating someone."

"You knew? How?"

"I accidentally saw them at the mall." 

"So, that's the reason why you are so down?"

"I'm just mad. Tsss. Asking someone to a date then after a month she's dating someone. WOW." I looked at her and I think she smirked.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Nothing. Hahaha. I didn't expect that you will be frustrated. I thought you rejected her." She is teasing me.

EUNHA'S POV
Omg. My plan is working. HAHAHA. 
Last month Sinb told me that Yuju rejected her because she already have a girlfriend which I know is fake.

FLASHBACK
At the mall after class the day Yuju rejected Sinb.

"Do you really love Yuju?" I asked her while sipping my coffee.

"Of course and I know I'm such a stupid person for realizing it later on." She bowed her head.

"I have a plan." I casually said and she slowly looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"Tss. Don't look at me like that. I just want to help." I said.

"Even if you know that Yuju unnie is now with someone? Your still willing to support me?" She asked confusedly.

"Yeah. You know, if this doesn't work then she already move on from you but if this work then she is still inlove with you."

"So what's the plan?"

"Avoid Yuju." She look shock.

"What?"

"Why? You need to distance yourself from her so that she will miss you and we will just add some twist later on."

"What twist?"

"Just follow my plan."

"Haist. Fine. I'll avoid her starting tomorrow but I will still stalk her from a far if I misses her." I nodded.

End of flashback

Since after a month it seems that Yuju is enduring it, then we added a twist.
Yesterday me and Sinb talked at the rooftop secretly.

FLASHBACK
"Why do you want to talk?" She asked coldly. I sigh.

"I remember that you have a cousin that just arrive in your house." I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Yahh. You have a girlfriend already. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter