THE TRUTH (1)

STILL YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV
As I process carefully all the information that Eunha said all I can do is to throw my pillows.

"What did I do again?
"I make Eunha mad and worst I interpret what Sinb said in a wrong way. Now, I need to apologize to Eunha first." 

To Eunha
"Can we talk?" I texted her.

After 10 minutes she didn't reply.

"I wanted to apologize. Please, let's talk. I'll do anything promise." I texted her again and this time I became nervous because of the last sentence that I said.

From Eunha
"anything huh?"

To Eunha
"Yeah, anything."

From Eunha
"Let's have a pool party in your house on saturday with the girls."
Saturday? Aist. She really know that saturday is Aunt's day off, so we don't have a helper that time. She also know that I'm the one that will clean the house on that day.

To Eunha
"Can we move it on Sunday?"

From Eunha
"Nope. Take it or leave it." I sigh.

To Eunha
"Okay. On saturday pool party here at my house. Foods and drinks is on me. Need something more?" Yeah it always ended this way. They will come to my house without anything and I need to order foods for them or I need to go to the grocery before the day.

From Eunha
"Let's have barbeque. We need seafoods, different kinds of meats and lots of foods." Yeah that's Eunha, a food lover.

To Eunha
"Okay, noted. Are we okay now?" I hope so.

From Eunha
"Nope. Let's talk tomorrow at the cafe that we always go, after class. Bye I'm busy." 

"Okay." Atleast I can talk to her tomorrow and apologize to her.
----
"Mom, why are there suit case?" I asked my mom when I get down the stairs.

"We have a meeting out of the country. We will stay there for 2 weeks." Ohh...

"Take care there mom." I smile at her.

"Yes baby. You take care of Chaeyeon, okay?" I'm still guilty because of lying.

"Of course mom. Ohh. By the way mom, the girls will come here on saturday. We will have a pool party."

"That's good. But remember to clean the house, okay? Aunt will leave on friday and will be back on tuesday." 

"Huh?" Omg. So I really need to clean all the mess. Aww.

"Yes. She need to go back to her hometown cause she miss her family." 

"Ahh. Okay. Where is dad by the way?"  I asked since I don't see dad.

"He's in the office. I think he's coming back now since our flight is 8:30 and it's already 6:50." I nod.

"Where is Chaeyeon?"

"She's fixing herself. She will be down here after some minutes."

And after 10 minutes dad arrived and they bid their farewell to me and Chaeyeon.

"Yuju, I will go home late later." Chaeyeon said while we are in my car.

"Ahh. Okay. Me and Eunha will meet later. I need to apologize to her." She smile and nod. She knows what happened that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter