Sensitive subject

The challenge of loving deeply

Relax Kyungsoo he is not staring at you it’s just your imagination. Kyungsoo has been reading out loud for over an hour , his throat was getting sore and he wonder when would Mr Kim feel tired enough to dismiss him. The minutes passed and he was getting worried. He found himself curious to look at his boss. He tried to sneak a quick peek but he was caught.

“Now you are looking at me Mr Do , am i interesting enough for you to look at when you are reading such an excellent book.” 

“I just wanted to make sure you were still listening to me. I am a little tired maybe we should call it a day , Sir.” Kyungsoo closed the book and stood up from the couch but Jongin was quick to come closer to him forcing to sit down again. 

“ Mr Do you keep trying to avoid me when i am trying my best to get closer to you. Don’t you think that behaviour will have consequence for you.”  Jongin smiled at Kyungsoo daring him to say something back , to fight him but he breathed in his turmoil and gave him a calculated answer.

“Sir, i wouldn’t dare be rude to you. I am sure that you are a good man , deep down . But my job here is not to be close to you or be your friend. And even though you are fairly charming , i did not accept this job in the hopes of meeting you, i took this job for the money and because i like the idea of teaching.”

“Mr Do i feel like my huge ego has taken a hit because of you” Jongin joked faking an expression of hurt on his beautiful face.

“I am sure your ego will survive this.” Kyungsoo pleaded that Jongin would get out of the way so that he would be able to escape this hell. Jongin didn’t seem to notice his thoughts , he just looked at the watch he was wearing on his wrist that seemed to cost a small fortune.

“You look so eager to leave me alone but its not even midnight yet, it’s not late.”

“It is for me.” Kyungsoo replied quickly, maybe too quickly.

 “There it is.” Jongin pointed at him like he was making some huge discovery. “You are scared of me , i can recognise that look Mr Do , you can’t fool me anymore.”

“I am not scared of you , i am nervous. You always seem to complicate things, you confuse me so much. I work for you. How am i supposed to feel when you act like this?”

“Well i wouldn’t know , i never had to work for anyone.” Jongin was looking at him with amusement and maybe just a little bit of excitement. “But i think you are lying to yourself Mr Do. I don’t think you feel nervous.” Jongin said with certainty like he had no reason to doubt himself not even for a second of his privileged life. “You are not anxious because you are talking to your boss. You feel that?” Jongin pressed the palm of his hand on Kyungsoo chest.

“Your heart is speeding up, doesn’t it? There is an intense feeling lower on your belly , that's slowly becoming unbearable, isn’t there?” Kyungsoo turned crimson immediately.

“No there isn’t” Kyungsoo denied but Jongin smiled.

“You can’t lie to me Kyungsoo, try answering me again.”

“I should go to bed, to sleep, on my bed.” Kyungsoo tried to move but Jongin had traped his body between the couch and his body and there was nowhere for him to go.

“The bed is the cure , but not to sleep, do you understand what i mean?” Kyungsoo was left speechless he just gaped at him with no power left make any sensible comment. 

“You mean?... You can’t mean…” Jongin laughed bringing their faces closer taking Kyungsoo’s breath away. Jongin suddenly sat on top of him and Kyungsoo felt that for a second he lost every sense of the world around him. He couldn’t breath, he couldn’t move while his brain was screaming at him to do so. He was just frozen in that position when every part of his body was set on fire. 

“You look like you are begging me to kiss you.” Jongin said his voice dropping dangerously low.

“That can’t happen.” Kyungsoo whispered.

“But it already has, and it will happen again. I am afraid it’s inevitable.” Jongin held his face between his palms. But that wasn’t enough for him. He pressed his thumb on the outline of his lips like he was trying to memorise the feeling of their curves. Kyungsoo wouldn’t possible burn hotter even if he was thrown into actual fire. This feeling was so wrong.

“You see? You don’t feel nervous at all.” He lifted up his chin , so that their eyes, noses and lips were at the same level. Kyungsoo panicked , he knew he should do something, say anything , he should try to stop this.

“I am a cold man. I don’t know why but i have always been that way. I never lusted for anyone in the past and i don’t have any feelings for you. I just don't feel anything like that , i am sorry Jongin.” Kyungsoo thought this is it. With that being said everything was going to stop. But he was wrong. From Jongin's lips escaped a chuckle and he didn’t let go.

“You can say that. But i am still going to try to make you feel something.” He said voice deep, his words shocking Kyungsoo. And then Jongin lips tasted his proving himself right...