All nights have their mornings

The challenge of loving deeply

It was very early the next morning when Kyungsoo finally woken up in Jongin’s bed and with shaking legs he stood up from the bed that had open a whole new world to him last night. Incredible things that he would not soon forget. He was quick to realise that the soreness of his bottom due to last night's activities will follow him through the day. He knew he should be ashamed for what he did. Maybe later, he would be. But right now he couldn’t regret it , not in the slightest. He founded his clothes scattered around the room and got dressed quietly while thinking of the way Jongin had taking his clothes of so hurriedly. He shook his head , he really couldn’t afford having this thoughts if he didn’t want to lose his freaking mind so early in the morning. He glanced back at the sleeping Jongin . An insecure piece of himself couldn’t believe THAT had really happened between them. But memories don’t lie and the burning ones that Kyungsoo had couldn’t have been his own imagination. His doubts disappeared when he viewed Jongin laying on the bed looking like an angel , his body covered only partly by the bedsheet. Maybe he had a few minutes to spare just to look at him, to try and take in all of the beauty that only one person alone possessed. Really now, why was Kyungsoo so opposed to falling in love with him ? Jongin was so peaceful while he was sleeping , no one would have guessed what a he was in reality. Oh yes he was a . A nice one. No no a period. Kyungsoo couldn’t let himself fall in love with him. Just because he was the first guy too… well sleep with him, in the context of not just sleeping. It would be very easy to do so. Easy and completely foolish. Because , well , Jongin was still his boss. He was Mr Kim. His boss. Kyungsoo should stop looking at him anytime now. He still had a job. A sweet seven year old girl who had been abandoned by most people on her life would be waiting for him. Kyungsoo would be a horrible man to make her wait. When he was out of Jongin’s rooms he put one foot in front of the other and quickly moved inside the house. It was still early so everyone should still be asleep. He cat walked all the way to his own rooms anyway.

“Better to be safe than sorry” he whispered to himself and slipped inside his room. Once he closed the door behind him he sighed with relief , the only thing on his mind was his large bath tap that could easily fit his whole body inside to relieve some of the soreness.

“Where have you been?” Kyungsoo was caught of guard by the familiar voice and his mind went momentarily blank . He turn around to face a pouty Baekhyun with his hands crossed on his chest . He was sitting on a velvet armchair only wearing his underwear as he was always ‘comfortable dressed’ for sleep. The only thing covering his body was a luxurious fur that Kyungsoo remembered to have to work extra shifts at his old job to pay for. Suddenly he couldn’t bother feeling guilty. He put on his most clueless expression and nodded nonchalantly. 

“Some nights when i am restless , i will sleep walk around the house, like a zombie.I think that might have happened yesterday. Oops! ” Baekhyun gave him a look that revealed he wasn’t amused.

“I am your brother Soo , not the seven year old you are babysitting just give it to me straight did you ed that prick of a boss last night?” Kyungsoo consider his options. He could have lied and his brother would probably believe him. It was quite impossible that he would have slept with Jongin, wasn’t it? But he wanted to say the truth to Baekhyun for many reasons. Selfish ones also included. He noded.

“Oh my goddd! My brother got the D! YOU KYUNGSOO GOT THE D. This is incredible. Mother, Father, i know you guys are resting in heaven BUT KYUNGSOO GOT THE D…”

“Can you shut up?” Kyungsoo was becoming impatient, he was also considering silencing baekhyun forever before he woke everyone in the house with his yelling.

“But this is crazy… the next thing you are going to tell me is that you are pregnant and getting married!!” there was a pause then baekhyun looked up too him , his wide eyes filled with paranoia “ wait...Soo LOOK ME IN THE EYES!!”

“Enough Baekhyun” Kyungsoo shoved his brother on his way to the bathroom paying extra attention to emphasize his limping and then he looked up to him and for the first time he gave him a mischievous smile “ I am very tired”

 

Later in the morning Suho was waiting for Kyungsoo in the kitchen ready to serve the breakfast for the house residents. Pancakes dripping in maple syrup, boiled eggs , fresh juice and brewed tea in the pot all ready for consumption. But it was the flowers in the vase on top of the kitchen table, that Suho picked from the garden, that grabbed Kyungsoo attention.

“This are so beautiful Suho. Flowers are so beautiful. They are the perfect gift, you can send them to your friends to your family , they are perfect. So many things in this world are so beautiful.” Kyungsoo was feeling great. He had never felt so happy in his life. Joyfull like a little kid, he felt so light while he walked and talked and if he thought of Jongin he would simply smile without meaning to. “You …” he suddenly pointed at a very confused Suho.

“Me?” Suho asked while looking around.

“You are also beautiful” he winked at Suho who now sporting a faint pink colour on his cheeks. The awkwardness that fell upon them was luckily interrupted when the owner of the house himself bursted in the room his feet dancing instead of normal walking.

“Good morning” Jongin said standing close to Kyungsoo. Really close to him.

“Good- GOOD MORNING” Kyungsoo yelled with the excitement of a teenage fangirl meeting her favourite idol. “Would you like some tea?” he asked when he realised he was holding the tea pot.

“Yes, i am dying for… tea right now” Jongin’s smile was so infectious and Kyungsoo couldn’t help but stare at him. At the same time Jongin seemed to be very occupied by staring back at him. Suho had to get close to them and bring a cup between their face to break the eye contact.

“A cup?” Kyungsoo reacted like he had never seen a cup before in his life. “ Ooh a cup! For the tea, thank you Suho”

“You are welcome, is there something going on today, you are acting weird?” he asked suspiciously.

“Nothing new , just that this breakfast, it looks amazing and you cooked it” Kyungsoo was getting very close for Suho’s comfort he even placed his hands on his arms “I am so grateful to you Suho.” he told him staring him dead in the eyes and then Suho's eyes balcked out of his eyesockets because Kyungsoo hugged him. And Jongin joined in. 

 

Suho kept his distance for the rest of the day afraid of his boss and Kyungsoo’s strange mood. The pair on the other hand spent the day not so discreetly staring at each other , sharing a smile when their eyes met and generally confusing everyone with their behaviour . Even Haeun caught up to them but she kept her thoughts to herself. It was in the evening when Baekhyun runned up to Kyungsoo with a deadly serious look that he knew that it was all going to .

“We need to go Soo, right now”

“What do you mean?”

“This is bad, i am so sorry” He gave him his phone . It was open on a website that shared articles about celebrities scandals and other juicy stories. Kyungsoo couldn’t believe in his eyes. This article was about Jongin. The title wrote “Kim Jongin back at it again, in a love affair with his niece Nanny” and under it there was a picture of his and Jongin kissing right outside of the house...