The drama Queen

The challenge of loving deeply

 

"You have visitors" Kyungsoo looked up from the book he was currently reading with Haeun and he locked eyes with the increasingly irritated man who just stood by the entrance of the room. Kyungsoo swore Suho looked a thousand times more annoyed than usual.

"I don't expect anyone" he said honestly while trying to figure out what was going on with Suho's demeanor. 

"Alright, then i can kick them out." He didn't pause for a second and he was gone. Kyungsoo was left behind, his mind in confusion. He couldn't have visitors, he didn't know anyone around the area spending most of his time with the little girl inside the big house. Unless… He quickly run after Suho only to reach him while he was running down the stairs.

"Won't you tell me who is it?" He asked and suho stopped at his feet only to glare at him.

"He must be named one way or another, but i would rather call him a brat." This is when everything pazzeld together. There was only one person Kyungsoo knew that would not only dare to visit him at this place but would also be able to leave such a negative impression to a man like Suho that easily. And he knew when he saw the familiar figure standing in the middle of the living room like he owned the place that he was right. 

"Baekhyun." He said with a happy tone on his voice while a smile appeared on his face thinking he was seconds away from meeting his brother's bright eyes that he had missed so terribly. But when his brother turned around at the sound of his name there was only one thing visible in Baekhyun eyes and that was trouble.

"Baby Soo" he said casually with a pout on his lips that Kyungsoo used to find adorable but after so many years he came to realise that a cute Baekhyun was one up to no good.

"I guess that you too are in fact acquaintances , but i would like to remind you Kyungsoo that this is your working environment and you should not invite friends and family around without informing me previously." Suho scolded him like he was his disappointing son and walked out on them.

"Well he looks like he hasn't be laid like never." Baekhyun laughed with no regard of who might hear him and pulled Kyungsoo in a crushing hug. Kyungsoo unruveld himself from his arms and asked him to follow him in his room. On their way Baekhyun was looking are the place curiously. No Baekhyun wasn't curious he was greedy and Kyungsoo had no reason to feel weird about it , but he did.

"Baekhyun , why are you here , what's going on." They had entered Kyungsoo's private room and now he was nervously waiting the news that he knew had caused his brother surprise visit. Baekhyun looked well. But that's how he always looked wearing a very expensive pair of tight jeans that showed of his pretty shaped thighs and many other carefully selected clothing pieces to make him stand out in a crowded. But there was no one between them. Baekhyun hand brushed his dirty blonde hair that looked so natural before like they had never being styled. But Kyungsoo knew Baekhyun had spent a good amount of time to make it look that way and for him to be willingly destroying the look things must be pretty bad.

"What's wrong Baek?"

"Everything." His brother looked defeated and tired. "The credit card was maxed out, i couldn't pay the rent and i couldn't find anything to wear that didn't smell like a dead rat. I wouldn't rather die than smell like a dead rat. At least then i will smell like a dead human." Baekhyun posed somehow Kyungsoo felt that there was a lot more left to be explained.

"It was horrible, i have never felt more humiliated in my life. I was at Chanyeol's house and we were ing no surprise there and then his mother showed up. She didn't knew Kyungsoo. He was still in the closet. Can you believe that? Chanyeol hadn't told his mother he was gay! The guy that showed me off to all of his friends , took me with him to all of his business trips and had spent the majority of the three years i knew him at the most notorious gay club's, was still in the closet!" Baekhyun took a breath he was speaking so hard he almost chocked on his words. Kyungsoo came closer to him and pulled one of his hands inside of his own. Baekhyun was hesitant , what he was about to reveal must have been very painful to even be reminded of. "His mother was furious. She pulled as apart without caring of being gentle. She just cursed at me and beat me with her tiny purse relentlessly. Chanyeol never intervened he was just watching it happen. Then someone called security and they threw me out. They didn't bother to give my clothes or my phone for that matter. I had to walk home and you just wouldn't believe the disgusted looks i received that night. It was as awful as our tiny apartment that i had to broke into because i didn't have my ing keys." A small smile appeared on Baekhyun face a very broken one. "After a week i heard he was getting married to some rich . I was devastated. He was the one Kyungsoo. Chanyeol was so important for the future i had planned. We spent years together and well i wasn't always faithful but he was always good. Good at forgiving, good at treating me kind, good at… well… ing." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at the choice of words Baekhyun would choose to describe his previous lover.

"He had a nice , but no better than mine. I took all our time together in consideration when i prepared him my early wedding gift." A mischievous smile suddenly made an appearance on the previously sad face of his brother.

"What did you do Baekhyun?" He just shrugged his shoulders faking innocence.

"I just think people should learn how to laugh a little. Or at least they should appreciate the skills it takes to edit some of your more intimate moments on a perfect video collection and post it online."

"Oh my god you.." Kyungsoo didn't have words to describe the shock of that revelation.

"You can imagine that wasn't exactly legal though i took my preconscious i should disappear for a while just in case." Baekhyun moved around the room with such ease like he hadn't admitted to a crime just a few seconds ago.

"And what a wonderful place this will be for my confinement. You have been so secretive of the luxurious state of this place little brother." Baekhyun quickly moved his belongings to the bedroom and dropped on the neatly made bed.

"No you said it was a pile of moldy stones and i didn't agree with you." Kyungsoo didn't knew why he felt like he had to defend himself. Baekhyun was being a tease and that was normal behaviour between them. Baekhyun must have caught his defensive tone and he looked extremely interested about it.

"I wonder… what else have you been hiding from me dear brother?" And in that moment Kyungsoo realised a lot of things about himself. He had been hiding. He immediately understood all these emotions that for so long he had been trying to convince himself they didn't exist. After what happened in that private library a week ago. All the lies he've been telling himself to justify his reactions. But right now in front of his brother who Kyungsoo could never even try to deceive, he was left with nothing but the truth. He didn't want Baekhyun to know about him. He didn't want Baekhyun to see him. He didn't want them to ever meet . Because Kyungsoo wanted him. He wanted Jongin all for himself.