House tour

The challenge of loving deeply

Jongin didn't know what was happening to himself. He couldn't understand what Do Kyungsoo had done earlier today that had affected him so much. He was mad at him . Jongin didn't bother with other people , he was indifferent to their feelings , and no one seemed to be able to make him feel anything towards them. But now he was standing outside his niece's room waiting for him to show up. He wasn't just waiting , he was excited to meet him again. Strange thoughts followed him during the day . What would Kyungsoo look like underneath his clothes , would his body be as muscular as it looked like or would he be soft and slim. He tried not to think about the incident where he almost threw him out of his house , and how he would probably be running after him right now if it wasn't for his niece who had fallen for the man's charms immediately after she meet him. But he could not explain why he had to remind himself that Mr Do rooms where just a floor up from where he was standing. 

"I didn't expect we would see you again , Sir" Suho eyed him while he was stepping out of Haeun's room. 

"I don't understand your surprise , i am the owner of this house and i like to walk around , should you be questioning me right now?" Jongin couldn't look him in the eyes so he focused on the ugly paintings in the corridor that used to terrify him when he was younger. 

"Well i know for a fact that's a lie, so i am asking you are you sure you are feeling alright?" Jongin tried to give him an explanation but he lost his voice when his eyes meet Kyungsoo. He was dressed in a extra large sweater that covered himself up to his neck like it would kill him to show a little skin which made Jongin want to cry. He knew he should probably stop staring, it would be even better if he left them alone especially right now that Suho was looking at him like he had grown a second head. But it was that frown on Kyungsoo's face that intrigued him. Kyungsoo was looking at him like he wasn't the one paying for his job , like he didn't care enough to cover his bad opinion on him. Kyungsoo looked at him like he didn't want anything from him. He almost frowned too but he hold himself from actually doing so . Kim Jongin never frowned. Instead he smiled .

"I will take over Mr Do's house tour from now on" he stated like it was the most normal thing in the world and waited as Kyungsoo eyes widened in shock which he found to be absolutely adorable. 

"Didn't i made myself clear?" He whispered and Suho had to give a half assed apology to Mr Do and leave them alone.

"This is so kind of you , taking the time to show me around when you must have far more interesting things to do." He said forcing himself to smile while walking behind Jongin.

"Dozens of things every moment but what is more interesting to me was that show you played for my niece earlier" Kyungsoo didn't even bother to hide his anger the moment he heard him.

"My show , i don't understand to what you are referring to." 

"I don't know how else i would describe it rather than a show. Perhaps you could explain to me why you gave to a little girl so many fake promises?" Jongin said while realising that his tone was becoming strict.

"Haeun is a lovely girl , she looks loney and a bit lost if you want my opinion. I honestly can't wait to reach out to her and help her out in any way i can. If you would allow it." That incredible look on Kyungsoo's eyes , clear, honest and determine made him shiver . He didn't liked it. 

"Do you think i wouldn't allow you to do your job , that is some imagination you have. Was what you said to her today a way to reach out to her. Offer your friendship to a lonely girl before you even take of your coat?" He was irritated by his confidence. He shook his head and gave him a smiled void of emotion. 

"Most people like to play their games with me and they leave that poor child alone." 

"Then most people didn't applied for this job with the right reasons." Kyungsoo looked at him like he was something disgusting.

"Why did you applied for this job?" Jongin already knew the answer to his question he just wanted to shaken that confidence Kyungsoo was too soon to wear. There was only one other reason anyone would want this job other than getting a chance with him and that was the money. That was the only reason anyone would be willing to tolerate him. 

"I am not seeing where this conversation is heading. Have you just decided that now was the time for a private interview , when i have already been hired." Even if that seemed impossible Kim Jongin witness Kyungsoo's frown deepen . 

"Well i think , if i am correct and if i am not dead , which would make this conversation we are having very alarming for you, that i am your boss. " At that moment the stopped moving around the house . Jongin was facing him and Kyungsoo although he didn't like the invasion of his personal space didn't backed away.

"I know you are my boss Mr Kim , and i am the new nanny i don't have any intention to forget my position." He said in a low but fear voice giving each of his words gravity . The sound of his breath reaching Jongin's ear making feel worm. The red flame of anger in Kyungsoo eyes was filling the luck of passion that Jongin didn't know he wanted to fill. He needed more of this. 

"Then i would like to remind you that you should show some respect to the person that covers your grant salary" he stood there waiting for Kyungsoo to break , to fear him but that was not what happened. Kyungsoo came closer to him his expression softer but at the same time more alarming.

"Well then i would like to remind you that i am not getting payed for the next two weeks Mr Kim" Kyungsoo couldn't help that little proud smile that escaped him . Jongin wanted to wipe that smile of his face and there was one particular way he wanted to do it. Kyungsoo didn't seem to hold himself back and he wouldn't either. At least that was the excuse he gave himself when he kissed him. Their faces were so close to each other that Jongin felt it was inevitable . There was no way to escape the need to feel his smooth skin under his palms and so he grabbed him , and then like it was the easiest thing in the world he sealed their lips together. That sweet taste of Kyungsoo making this situation harder to resolve...