Making friends

The challenge of loving deeply

"Sir isn't coming back from Brazil today as it was scheduled." Suho announced when Kyungsoo passed by his office for the third time today just to check in on Haeun's schedule, or at least that was his excuse. "Oh really?" He responded clearly disappointed and left him alone. Later that day he tried to remind himself to be angry a his boss and to not get excited at the thought of him. And because his brain wouldn't listen ti him he got mad at himself. He returned to Suho's office and explain that he was simply interested for Haeun's shake.

"I didn't even notice he was gone, its just Haeun who missed him that's all." He lied and pretnted to be indifferent. "Are you ... busy, would you like to have some tea?" Suho looked at him like he knew that tea was just an excuse for Kyungsoo to ask him questions about their boss but he agreed anyway.

"You know Mr Do , when Sir is around the house, he likes to see Haeun over dinner at least once a week. He also calls her nanny to dinner to check on their progress." He said while sipping from his cup filled with hot earl grey tea. 

"Then that must be the reason he got so involved when i first arrived here." Kyungsoo said smiling with relief. "I had heard that Mr Kim couldn't care less about the child before coming here." The atmosphere changed drastically inside the office after Kyungsoo's comment. Suho eyes suddenly turned cold.

"It would be wise of you to not pay attention in rumors that are fying around about Mr Kim." Suho adviced him putting emphasis on each of his words. "The image that the media has created for him is nothing like man that i know and care for since we were both teens. Kim Jongin is a man who took in his dead's sisters orphan child and has people blaming him even for this." Kyungsoo regreted his careless comment and pause to think for a moment. Suho seemed protective of his young employer but from their interactions alone Kyungsoo would have never guessed how close they are or that they knew each other for so long.

"It must be hard for him." He said quietly after a few moments.

"It is hard for him. Out there Mr Kim is constantly under the lights of publicity and the people usually only see that side of him . But i see him for the person he is and i will not allow anyone on this house to do otherwise." Kyngsoo felt like Suho had just slapped him in his face. Slapped him hard. Kyungsoo realised that he was been tested by Suho during this conversation and that he had failed. He put down his cup of tea and left the office. He felt bad when he realised Suho didn't consider him trustworthy . Besides Haeun , Suho was his only company and he hide tried countless times to get close too him but his attempts failed. Kyungsoo then called the only person he could trust to lift his spirit and give him advise on the matter.

"You say he keeps his distance from you right?" Barkhyun answered from the other side of the line. 

"Yes he is so uptight and always gives me suspicious looks and never bother to speak more than a few words too me." Kyungsoo complained to his borther like he was some moody teenager that nobody liked her at her now school.

"But Kyungsoo he sounds like your soulmate, its like you are describing your self to me." Baekhyun .

"I am not like that"

"Yeah, and i am not addicted to make-up, not at all. I am just saying that your personalities mush a lot. Maybe thats the problem. You know you and that social and he doesn't seem to be as well. Maybe you should try being more like me."

"I dont want to start acting like an idiot to get friends ." Kyungsoo replied casually offending his brother.

"So you want to make new friends. Why aren't i good enough for you." Baekhyun asked with fake jealousy.

"I just don't want to be lonely , i will be staying here for a while." Kyungsoo admitted feeling sad.

"No you will not. I need you here. The way i see it you are there on vacations , to make some money and come back to me, right?" Kyungsoo didn't know what to say to Baekhyun . He never realised how much he was enjoying his time apart from his brother and his new job. He just shigned .

"Baekhyun..." But his brother had already hunged up. Kyungsoo caught himself being angry at Baekhyun . Was he really being selfish for wanting to keep this job for as long as possible. He took a walk outside of his rooms and his feet lead him in front of Suho's office . The door was open and he seemed busy with paperwork. Kyungsoo kept looking at him trying to master up the courage to talk to him.

"Are you becoming infatuated with my man of service Mr Do". That voice. Kyungsoo turned around slowly and what he saw shoked him more than seeing a ghost. Mr Kim was a few feet away from him wearing an open shirt that allowed Kyungsoo to take a good look at his ripped uper body. He aslo sported some shorts , a pair of dark shades and flip flops. Kyungsoo was left speechless for a few agonizing seconds but he managed to find his voice.

"That was not what it looked like." Cause trully what it must looked like was Kyungsoo staring at Suho while he was working like some kind of stalker.  " I was going to apologize to him for something i said earlier that seemed to upset him." 

"Save it , Suho isn't easy on forgiving , especially people he doesn't seem to like that much." Jongin noticed the look of hurt in Kyungsoo's eyes so he added. "But don't worry about it Suho doesn't like anyone."

"He likes you a lot. In fact i think he adores you." Kyungsoo said like that didn't make any sense.

"Well can you blame him i am quite adorable. Anyway whatever you have to tell him isn't going to work. Suho is the kind of person who trusts people through their actions not their words." And then like Jongin suddenly remembered the most important thing in the world he snapped at Kyungsoo . "You need to follow me." Kyungsoo had second thoughts about it but didn't voiced them out , the only thing that still confused him was Mr Kim's attire.

"Why are you dressed like that when it's winter." He asked afraid of the answer he will receive.

"I was in Brazil , you have never been there have you." Jongin smirked at him while Kyungsoo decided to ignore him.

Jongin led them in front of his private bedroom . He oppend the door and moved at his side . A dangerous smile bloomed at his lips. "Come on in" he invited him. Kyungsoo was hesitant. "But that's your bedroom , I don't have any reason to be here, Sir" 

"Don't worry so much Mr Do , i just want to make friends." Kyungsoo knew that this was a trap. Jongins words were a trap , his lips were a trap and his bedroom was definitely the last place where Kyungsoo should be . But he really had no choice . He followed him in...