Corridor incident!!!

The challenge of loving deeply

Kyungsoo wasn't exactly aware of what was going on. Jongin was kissing him . Kissing him. That couldn't be right . This was shocking, terrifying and dangerous. But he liked it . He actually more than liked it. There weren't words , at least not words that he knew, to describe how much he liked his kiss. It was an explosion and the only thing that kept him from crumbling down was the fact that Jongin was holding him tight in his arms. Things that Kyungsoo knew about kissing was just not that many. But those few previous experiences could not compare to what he was feeling right now. Jongin moved his lips skillfully taking his time with it. His tongue was tasting him like he planed doing so for the next few hours . Maybe even days. It was slipping in his mouth with no hurry, provoking him , teasing him , over and over again. And he continued his trembling lips until they became numb and swollen. Kyungsoo’s face was burning red but for some reason he didn't have any desire to stop him. And Jongin continued kissing him. Cause his kiss didn't have a time limit. It was a real one ,Kyungsoo had no doubt about it even if mere seconds ago he wasn’t aware of such kiss to exist. He didn’t knew what came over him , but while Jongin’s addictive lips came in contact his he suddenly realised something. This is what Jongin was scheming. He was using his beauty to achieve his goals. And right now he wanted Kyungsoo to fail , to submit into his kiss, to be ashamed of it and run away. He pushed him away and took a few breaths.

“I underestimated you Mr Kim you are more than just a pretty face.” Kyungsoo said while he slowly tried to regain his composure. A part of him wanting to leave himself free to ramble but he had no choice. He had to think of Baekhyun and the future.

“Is this why all the previous nannies are gone?” He asked with a shaking voice “Is this some kind of test? You do know that Miss Haeun is standing by the other side of that door that's just a few meters away from us.” Kyungsoo witnessed a sparkle of light ignite inside Jongin’s deep dark eyes. 

“Yes it was , and you passed it. Now wasn’t that fun?”

“What was fun in confirming that you are just as vile, cold and spoiled as i had assumed you would be?” He was spitting this words at him with so much bitterness that it almost pained him to do so. Kyungsoo felt bad for himself . He almost believed that he could bring a man to a limit where he would grab him and kiss him spontaneously and with passion. No one would do that to him unless it was some kind of joke.

“I think i would like to pretend this never happened.” Kyungsoo said as calmly as he could.

“But wouldn't it be better if you shared this story , lets just say , with the media?” Jongin said in a indifferent manner like that wouldn't affect him at all.

“I would never do that” he said trying to bring some confidence into his voice.

“Of course you wouldn't cause you are such a great person, aren't you, Mr Do?” his sarcastic tone drove Kyungsoo mad. Jongin looked like he was having fun but Kyungsoo had noticed that he was drowning in self desperation.”Everybody has their price i can assure you.” And Kyungsoo made a guess, a horrible guess.

“Even you?” he dared to asked.

“Especially me.” He admitted in the most tender whisper.

 

Kyungsoo woke up the next day in his luxurious room and he tried to convince himself that the corridor incident had never happened. He tried to push back the thoughts that kept him awake late last night and he tried to forget the memory of a kiss that hunted his dreams. Cause Kyungsoo wasn’t a fool and he wouldn't let anything affect his job. He soon discovered there was no reason to fear since Mr Kim would be gone for the next couple of weeks. So he focused on his job. Haeun was a very smart and quite often funny little kid. And even when he had to go through her worst moods , he find himself enjoying the moments they spent together. He even caught himself wishing Haeun was a relative of his own. At least until an actual relative would call him to annoy him. 

“I just feel so terrible brother to force you to accept that crazy job. And now you have to live so far away in some moldy pile of stones.” Baekhyun voiced his concerns without a hint of genuine remorse. 

“This job is surprisingly a quite good much for me. I think i could become a great teacher.” Kyungsoo tried to explained to his brother that he was just fine and that he did not need an escape plan just yet.

“That poor girl , he doesn't even let her to act upon her age , to make friends , to go out. Honestly Kyungsoo if i was there i would have probably pinched that jerks little by now.” Baekhyun proclaimed with a chipper voice probably drunk as he was usually at the late hours of a friday night.

“Take care , i love you crazy!” he hung up the phone without revealing to his brother the incident that occured between him and Kim Jongin. Kyungsoo tried his best to erased it from his life. But that didn’t mean he could...