Chapter 6

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU)    ZICO    RIA    RINA

 

HONGJOONG   YUNHO    YEOSANG   WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA    SAN     MINGI     JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD   AUNT SUNGMI   



 

 


 


















 

 











 

Its lunch time and you were at the library trying to think of a poem for your literature class. St the same time you aren't that hungry since you don't have appetite. As you were staring at the paper. Your mind was so blank that you can't think of anything. Just then you felt someone kiss your cheek. You turn and saw Jongho sitting right beside you. 









 

Hello beautiful. 




 

Do you really want the students caught us. 




 

Well my wish still ongoing and you are my- 




 

Shush. Yes I know but not in school. 




 

I can't do it in school. Not even in the company. Then why must we hide. 




 

It's because we are never real. 




 

Who says so. 




 

I say so. Now state your existence. 




 

Seonghwa hyung told me and my brothers something unusual yesterday night. 




 

Yesterday night....   So... You already know. 




 

Like i said babe. You owe me an explanation. 




 

I will explain when time is right Jongho. 




 

How hard for you to say oppa to me. 




 

Crossing my death, that's how difficult it is for me. 




 

Babe are you joking with me. 




 

Look Jongho. Im super stressed right now and can you please understand my position. 









 

Jongho sighs and takes out an apple from his pocket. You look at him and to your surprise you were thinking why would he have an apple with him. Just then all you saw is Jongho breaking the apple into half with his bare hands. After breaking it he gave half of it to you. You took it and looked at him confusingly. 









 

Eat up. You can't stay like that skipping your lunch. 




 

Thank you but i'm not hungry. 




 

Babe. Eat. You are starving. You didn't even eat breakfast. 




 

How would you know. 




 

Your lips are dry. Your face looks pale. You need to feed those stomachs. 




 

Why arent your brothers being nice like this to people. 




 

Because they thought we were the bad guys. 




 

But Jon-




 

You talk too much now chew. 








 

You rolled your eyes and chew the apple. After you finish half of the apple. You were about to wipe your hands with wet wipes but Jongho took the wet wipes away from you. Took your hands and wipe it for you. His hands were so gentle on yours. After few minutes he is done and put away the wet wipes. You were amazed on how careful and gentle he was with you. But to other students he is just mean and breaking things everywhere which makes the students scared of him. After that he holds your hands and starts to play with your hands. 

 








 

Thank you. 




 

Anytime for my precious lady. So skipping after lunch. 




 

I have approve leave for today  




 

Where are you going. 




 

Well, did Seonghwa oppa tell you that I have events to go. 




 

Nope. But he told me something else about you. 




 

If you know what it means. Means you understand what im talking about then. 




 

Want me to give you a ride.




 

Nope. My brother is fetching me. Thank you anyways. 




 

You know. I'm doing this just so you don't feel alone. I don't want you to feel lonely while you are so bubbly and lively. 







 

You smile and caress his cheek. 








 

I won't be alone. I have my brothers. The siblings, the boys and you. As long as you stay and be good we won't leave each other to be lonely. 




 

You meant that right. 




 

For now. It's uncertain but you are one of my best friends other than the girls. I'm thankful for your concern. It's...sweet. 








 

He smiles and squeeze your hand lightly. You stood up and peck his cheek. 







 

You still have two wishes. Use it wisely. Book me for dinner tomorrow. It's a thankful gift from me of you being so concerned for me. I got to go. See you tomorrow. 






 

See you babe. 










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

You know hyung. You sometimes amazed me. 




 

With what. I did nothing. 




 

Well now we have to work as one with them. I wonder how. 




 

A deal is a deal. Nothing is wrong with it. 




 

But now Yira is incharge of us to be one with CODE A. How is that possible

 



 

Anything is possible. It's just you who keep fooling around




 

Hey being energizer of the group is not bad after all 




 

GUYS WOOYOUNG IS FIGHTING AGAIN. 






 

All of the boys didn't think twice but ran out of the room and went straight to where Wooyoung and San are leaving Rina behind. Right before they could stop them. All they saw is San and Wooyoung were on the floor groaning in pain while you were dusting off the dust off you. Hongjoong look around to see Seonghwa and the rest were at the side looking shock. The students began to crowd. You sat down and poke both of them to see they are alive or not. They winced in pain you sigh and pinch each of  their ear. 









 

I heard stories about you guys fighting physically then getting into detentions. Any reasons for that. 




 

That idiot started first. 




 

You just can't get the fact that you are wrong and weak. 




 

Okay that's enough guys. You guys really disappoint me and your parents do you know that.  Aigoo wants me to lead you as one and this is all I get. What a shame. Now say sorry to each other. 




 

Let them go Yira. 




 

Ahh shush. Don't spoil my mood. I said apologise to each other or both of you will spend the whole day cleaning the entire dance studio and also an extensive routine for warm up. 




 

I would rather die than doing that. 




 

Then make me pleased to kill you. 




 

Seriously guys. Don't both of you have basic manners. If you keep on like this how the heck are you going to survive. Yes I know you guys are rivals but you don't have to do this bull. It's disappointing for both of you to bring down your fathers. You guys are seriously weakling cowards. 




 

Let them go now Yira. 




 

You. If you don't want people to look down on your brothers you should at least tell them what simple basic respect is despite you and them being rivals. Being rivals till death won't lead to happiness Park Seonghwa. Don't believe me then ask yourself why this s is happening in your life. Why is it unfair to you. Its your thoughts on this. And you Kim Hongjoong. People can blindly respect you but those guys aren't the bad one so start making people believe in them not letting them have the fear. Free show of Wooyoung and San fighting every now and then. Not happy then go fight with the professionals. The gangsters, or your own parents. Can they survive with that. All of you are just a bunch of idiots that can't accept the future but stuck in the past. Don't waste your present and future like that. Reflect and ask yourself why. 










 

They went silent as they never seen you this angry before. Just then your phone start buzzing. You let go and stood up with your angry face. The boys were just speechless as they didn't know how to react or defend themselves. They lost. You sigh and look at the girls who just came through the crowd looking shocked after they heard the news.








 

Rina Ria brings this bunch of monkeys to the medical room. Just report my name under them. I will take full responsibility for this. 







 

They listen to you and you start to walk away with your fingers clenching. The boys help the girls out. Hongjoong and Seonghwa look at each other not knowing what's on each other's mind but they finally understand why their father and Aunt Sungmi meant about the deal. From there they start to have mixed feelings. Not knowing what would happened to them in the future