Chapter 8

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU)    ZICO    RIA    RINA

 

HONGJOONG   YUNHO    YEOSANG   WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA    SAN     MINGI     JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD   AUNT SUNGMI   



 

 


 















 

 









 

Five, left, turn and done. 




 

Damn things are getting better ayee. 




 

Well it sure does. You guys seems to be better together  




 

Like you said. Teamwork. Thanks for choreographing this. 




 

Anything for all of you. Well do your best okay. 




 

Going anywhere Miss Yira. 




 

Sir i have to ran some errands. You guys have practice to do. Seonghwa oppa and Hongjoong have meetings to attend. Yeosang oppa and San oppa have modelling shoot to go this evening. I will be there dont worry.




 

You sure are working hard even after school. 




 

I have to Wooyoung oppa. Incharge of this ATZ project is a huge deal. You guys are bonding slowly which is still a progress. 




 

Well sadly this bond with 2 months left. 




 

Hey.....




 

It's true Yira. After two months we might not be what we are even. 




 

Guys. Guys. Guys. I'm doing this because I want to see who you guys really are. Even if I'm wrong. At least dont do what you guys have done in the past. At least have the right thoughts before doing those actions. Now just promise me. After this whole three months. I want all of you to become as one. 8 Makes 1 Team. 




 

We can't promise that Yira. 




 

No promise will be made. 




 

I won't force all of you. Just trust your hearts. I believe in you guys  









 

You smiled at all of them and left the room leaving the boys in silence as they never thought you would think like that. They never had the same mind as you but both Seonghwa and Hongjoong were in mixed feelings. After you left you went to the lift. Damn the lift was so slow. While you were waiting you heard footsteps coming towards you. You turned and saw Yunho were jogging towards you. 











 

Oh Yunho oppa what are you doing here. 




 

I want to ask you something. 




 

Oh sure what is it  




 

Uhm.... well... I thought of....




 

Thought of....



 

I wanna ask you out for only a day  




 

You are asking me out for a day. 




 

Yeah. Go to cafes, movies. Anything you like. Just for a day. 




 

Look oppa. I cant promise you that  




 

Just a friend. For a day please. 




 

Well.... next weekend at the nearest park near my house. Is that okay with you. 




 

YES NEXT WEEKEND  




 

Okay then. See you tomorrow. 




 

Next weekend. As a friend. I promise it won't be as boring as you think. 




 

Surprise me, energizer. 








 

Yunho smile and his natural blush appear. You smile and giggle as he became so goofy and happier than before. He ran away while doing silly things. You just look at him with a wide smile. Just then the lift have arrive. You went in and press the ground level. While waiting for the door to be closed. Someone hands stop the door. You look up and see Jongho were panting while looking at you with a mysterious look. You start to feel nervous when you saw him. As your deal with him is almost to the end and you dont even know what he would do as you still owe him 2 more wishes. He went in and the lift door closes. You start to move back till your back hit the wall of the lift. Jongho trap you between his hands with his face inches away from you. 









 

Jongho. It's not what you meant




 

What did he ask you earlier. 




 

A friendly date. 




 

And you agree to it. 




 

It's just a friendly day out. It's not like I'm going to a date with him. 




 

But to him it is not a friendly date. It's a boy girl date. Babe are you dumb. 




 

Look Jongho if you are not happy why wont you just follow me on that weekend. 




 

You gotta be kidding me. 




 

Well frankly speaking he is just a friend who asks me to hang out with him. While you. This one month we are in a relationship we barely have a proper date. You are saying that im dumb. 




 

Okay babe im sorry  




 

You are forgiven but ease out. Just dont be mad that fast. It's not like I will forget you or something. Plus our deal is ending soon. Use those wishes wisely. 




 

Babe... next weekend is our last day of being together.....




 

Jongho.... Okay I promise to make some time for you. But just don't sulk like this. I dont want you to over think about me and him. Just remember that we are friends. Please. 




 

You meant that right  






 

You smiled and cupped his cheek. He moves his hands to your waist and brings you close to him. 





 

Our last day is precious to you and i dont want you to waste your wish just like that. So believe it or not just be ready. Now i got to go. See you tomorrow. 






 

You kiss his forehead and leave the lift leaving him sighed. You quickly walk out of the building and straight to the carpark where the girls are waiting for you. You are glad that Rina could drive as you need some time away from the company and the boys. Just as you see her car. You quickly went in and breathed in relieved. 










 

What's wrong with you. 




 

I make a huge mistake. Very huge mistake. 




 

What do you mean. 




 

What she meant is that she somehow makes a deal with Yunho and Jongho gets upset. 




 

Woah.... you gotta be kidding me  




 

Can we go. I dont want the boys to see you girls here. 




 

Okay okay. 






 

Rina started driving and the three of you were away from the building. You massage your temple and the girls were feeling worried about you  







 

Yah you really look like you make a huge mess. 




 

She is a mess. 




 

I know. Well my dear ladies. Try to have two guys come in your life and you are in mixed feelings between the two of them. 




 

Well im rooting for Jongho. 




 

I'm rooting for my energizer. 




 

That's not gonna help. 




 

Yira... you know you are still in a month-long relationship with Jongho. 




 

Yet you make a promise with Yunho. 




 

All will happen on the same day. 




 

SAME DAY. You are dead Yira. 




 

More like you starting back the fire for both A and Z. 




 

I wanna die. I dont know what to do. 




 

You are smarter than this Yira. I know you can manage time. 




 

More like she needs to think who is right for her. Yah just go through it and think about it. I'm sure you will pop out with some thoughts. 




 

Ria is right. So you girl have a good weekend next week. Tell us what happened.




 

You both are sure supporting huh. 




 

We are. It's just you who is not having your fullest after getting involved by two people who madly like you. 




 

More like in love with her. 




 

Stop it you two and bring me to where you want to bring me. I have photoshoot to go this evening 




 

Someone changing the topic. 




 

Rina...




 

Okay okay let's go have some food to fresh your mind 




 

Also lets write up more theory about you aye  




 

GIRLS. SERIOUSLY.....