Chapter 1

Back Together

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU)    ZICO    RIA    RINA

 

HONGJOONG   YUNHO    YEOSANG   WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA    SAN     MINGI     JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD   AUNT SUNGMI   



 

 


 

















 

 
















 

Sun is bright with beautiful scenery. Looking out of the window seeing people walking, tall buildings and even cars pass by. You were in your brother's car on your way to your new school. AZ Academy where only high end students that are eligible to get in. You were emotionless while sitting in the car with just emotionless face. Your brother was just so worried that you cannot adapt to the changes that well. However you just care less after what had happened in your previous school. After a long ride, you finally see some students that attend the same school as you. You sigh and look down feeling nervous without any particular reason. 











 

What are you thinking about Yira. 




 

Oppa what is it like to be in this situation




 

Yira. You aren't at fault. Plus dad just wants the best for you. 




 

Best for me. I doubt that words my dearly brother. 




 

Yira. You need to start a new life. I know it's hard to let go of the past but still. Do this for me. Make me proud. I will support you from there. 




 

I know you will. Oppa... Thank you for taking care of me despite the past. 




 

Yah you are my sister. Of course i will take good care of you. You are my only siblings that i can have. No one can replace you. 




 

Are you sure. Because last time I saw your news between Hwasa and Chungha unnie....




 

They are just my friends. You need one too soon. Well we have arrived. Have a good day. Be good. I will pick you up later. 




 

With Chungha unnie or with Hwasa unnie




 

What about Dean or Crush. 




 

Why not the whole block b or fanxy child




 

Well i will surprise you. Go on. Study well. 




 

Thanks oppa

 








 

You hop off the car and finally get to see the Academy entrance. There were many students were running towards the gate. As the bell rings you just stared at the gate feeling empty and not knowing where to go. After a few minutes you sigh and were about to go in but something stopped you. 









 

Aren't you gonna move. 







 

You turn and saw four guys were standing behind you with an aura. You just stay quiet as you don't really talk to strangers. The guy feels pissed off and walks past you while bumping onto your shoulder making you flinch from his action. Afterwards two boys looked at you. One of them smile and another one just glare at you. You turn and glace at the other one who is staring at you while holding an apple. 






 

Yah mute don't just stand there move out of the way. Stop blocking people way. 

 



 

Oh my, we have mute target. That would be so much fun. 




 

Yah dont waste your time on this dumb mute girl who cant even respond. 




 

Oh come on she must be one of a kind. 




 

Stop targeting innocent people you idiots. 









 

You turned and saw someone tall with dark brown hair walking towards you. The two boys rolled their eyes in annoyance and their expression started to change. 











 

Aish jinjja lets go Mingi. Jongho stop staring at this mute girl  




 

We will meet you soon Mute. Yah San ah wait for me. Jongho start walking  










 

Both of the boys who talk to you walk away. The one who is holding the apple took a step closer to you and handed out the apple to you. You don't know what to do and just took it. Then he walked away without any expression at all. You just put your focus on Jongho and not even blinking. You were so confused till the tall boy reached near you. He sighs and looks at you in worry. 









 

Woo Yira am i right. 






 

You turn to face him and nod your head. 







 

Well finally. You have arrived at AZ Academy. Welcome aboard. 








 

You just smile weakly and turn back to where you were focusing on. Jongho's presence is no longer in  your sight. You sigh and look at the tall boy. 









 

The one who gave you that is Jongho. Don't worry he isn't like how his other brothers were. Well as long as you don't get involved with them you will survive. Just don't hit on Seonghwa. He is the dangerous one. 




 

What makes you’re not dangerous.




 

You will understand what i mean when time comes. So I am CODE Z Yunho. One of the energizer in this school. 




 

Oh... well you already know my name. How did you even know.




 

Only CODE A and CODE Z members know who you are. But don't worry I promise that you won't get those traps. Now let me lead you to the principal office. Aunt Sungmi is waiting for you. 




 

Thanks Yunho...











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

What do you mean we have to protect her till she graduates from this school. 




 

Look guys we have to take her in because she isn't who you think she is. 




 

Not till she stares at the gate for so long.




 

Well I'm glad you meet her. 




 

I'm not interested in this 




 

Jongho, you only have one mission. 




 

Aunt Sungmi. I don't see why the 8 of us must do this hilarious job. I mean what could we benefit from this. 




 

Guys guys settle down. 




 

I don't understand why we have to work well with these bunch of monkeys  




 

Yah you are much more like a hooligans.




 

Oh my....








 

All of the boys started to argue while Seonghwa and Hongjoong just kept quiet. Just then the door was bang open making everyone in silence. All heads were on the door revealing Yunho surprised to see everyone looking at him. 








 

Uhh.... she is here. 




 

Well let her in

 








 

Yunho dragged you in and your eyes went wide to see there's 7 more boys in the room. You saw the guy that bump. He smirks while looking at you. The other two were glaring at you while the rest just stare at you. 









 

Well sit down my dear. Yunho thank you for bringing her here. 




 

Anything for you Aunt Sungmi







 

You went to sit at the empty chair which facing Aunt Sungmi. With your sides were Yunho and Jongho. You were still confused and at the same time just have the sudden fear of humans. 






 

Yira, are you okay my dear. 




 

Im fine maam




 

Just call me Aunt Sungmi. Welcome to AZ Academy, where excelled students have great education and services. I hope you feel better as time passes by. 




 

I doubt that will happen with this bunch of monkeys here. 




 

Yeosang behave. 




 

Well Yira. I think you met CODE A members at the gate earlier. And also lovely CODE Z Yunho. Guys introduce yourself. 




 

Don't waste our time. She will get to know us soon.




 

Fine then. Yunho, Jongho introduce CODE AZ for me. 




 

Well Aunt Sungmi. It's okay if they don't want to do it. There's no need for a force. 




 

Mute can talk. Yah she isn't mute at all.  




 

Of course she isn't mute. What do you think she is




 

Well easy to say it's better for you to be mute. It won't hurt my ears so much




 

Yah more like you need to stop disturbing all the dance members especially girls. They hated you for it. 




 

Well they are just so plain and not even fun at all. A little tease won't hurt. 




 

You are really getting on my nerves. 

 

 


 

Guys enough. 







 

All of them went silent. Giving each other the glare while Hongjoong and Seonghwa just had their eyes on you. 









 

She is here for a reason. If all of you don't even cooperate with me. All of you will serve community services for 6 months a whole as one. 




 

But Aunt Sungmi




 

No excuses. Now what do guys think. It's rather you guys help Yira out or all of you as one do community services




 

Fine we accept it. We will help her out. 




 

I agree with that. 




 

HONGJOONG HYUNG



 

SEONGHWA HYUNG. 




 

That's much easier...




 

However with one condition




 

What is it Hongjoong.





 

On the Odd days CODE Z will help out Miss Yira out if she needs any and also we will let her have pleasant time. On the Even days CODE A will do the same thing but not to make her suffer or stress her out. They must respect her for who she is and not use her as a toy. 




 

In return you guys have to step out of the way if she has a problem between us and her. No one can help her. Not even you guys. 




 

Deal. No objections from us. 




 

That's settled. She will continue to be with us starting from next week.




 

Aww man why can't it be this week. 




 

You guys are busy with something. Now if that's it i want Jongho to guide her to her locker. Yira you are going to be in the same class as Jongho. He will be your desk partner up till you reach the second term. From there you can choose which elective you want to study on. 




 

Aunt Sungmi...




 

Yes she is going to be. You guys just make a deal. For today Jongho is her tour guide. Tomorrow Yunho will help her with the classes and applications of the module. The rest don't even try to skip any lesson. Now back to where you are supposed to be. 




 

Jongho be nice to her. Just don't break her bones. 









 

All of the boys left the room except for you and Jongho. You look at him with your confused face. While he just stares at you with a blank face. 









 

Jongho i know you are such a nice person but please just dont put anger on her  




 

Will do. Yira-ssi lets go. I will show you to your locker. 




 

Oh okay.....