Chapter 7 (Part I)

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU)    ZICO    RIA    RINA

 

HONGJOONG   YUNHO    YEOSANG   WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA    SAN     MINGI     JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD   AUNT SUNGMI   



 

 


 



















 

 











 

Two weeks passed. The boys didn't even dare to talk to you except for Jongho and Yunho. Even if you started working with the boys a week ago. They still didn't have the courage to communicate. However Seonghwa keeps on disappearing every dance training. You wonder why but you could care less as your focus is to make both CODE A and CODE Z bond together as one. Side track. Your relationship with Jongho is much more closer than how you are with Yunho. So you decide to keep it that way so you can know CODE A better since you know CODE Z well as they hang out with you whenever you can run away from Jongho. As you were staring out of the window. You were in heavy thoughts that you didn't realize it's already the last lesson of the day. The lecturer gave up on you as they know that you are doing well despite your attitude in the class. As the students began to leave the room. Ria and Rina were looking at you. They felt bad as you have a huge responsibility to carry. They sigh and go towards you. Nudge your shoulder so you can get back in focus. 










 

Yira. It's already the end of the class. 




 

Huh... Oh... sorry. Just something on my mind. 




 

Are the boys bothering you. 




 

That's part of it. I was just wondering what would happen after these two weeks. 




 

You mean you are thinking about my maknae. 




 

Lower down. The rest still don't know. 




 

Well they will eventually know about it. So tell us what's been bothering you. 




 

Well it's already two weeks. It makes me feel like I'm much more closer with him than Yunho oppa. 




 

What's up with my energizer. 




 

Well... i have this feeling that he likes me. 




 

Do you like him. 




 

Just as a friend. Like a brother that I can rely on. He is so protective when it comes to Jongho. I mean both are super sweet and kind. I just can't help to think why are they still rivals. 




 

Well you seem to have the same past before. 




 

Oh.... i don't want to talk about it. It's hectic and I don't even want to remember. 




 

You are just like Jongho. He used to have his bad past. However Seonghwa oppa led him well till he became the most strongest and quiet boy. His past is still mysterious. 




 

I hope i can know what it is about. 




 

Won't you be late for your training Yira. 




 

Nah. The boys always turned up late. Late at night I have recordings to do with CODE A. Oh and Ria... Why Seonghwa always disappears for dance practice. 




 

Ah... after you left that incident. Seonghwa and Hongjoong had a huge fight... 




 

HUGE FIGHT. WHAT.




 

Listen first. Hongjoong oppa and Seonghwa oppa were mad at that moment. We were forced to be out of the room since the rest didn't even want us to get hurt. So after that day they keep having arguments and it involves Aunt Sungmi. 




 

Guys will be guys. 




 

They were arguing that they should stop all the deals they made. They felt defeated by your words . They knew they had to work as a team together but Hongjoong oppa kept having doubts. 




 

Seonghwa doesn't want to have arguments so he keeps on disappearing every dance training. 




 

If that's so. You girls have to help me. 




 

This better be exciting or we will run away from you. 




 

Well it sure will be interesting.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






 

《TIME SKIPPED》










 

Why are we here with them. 




 

I don't know guys. Rina told me that we should be here. 




 

More like we are forced to be here hyung. 




 

Aye i'm sure the girls have better things to do. If not why would we be in the CEO daughter dance studio




 

Who the heck sent them here. 




 

Mingi for once shut those mouths. Final warning. 




 

Well I hope no one breaks their bones. 




 

More like breaking those faces of yours. 




 

You are really getting on my nerves you idiot  




 

Make yourself a fool. How about that. 




 

That's enough guys. 







 

They went silent as they saw you come in the studio with three fitness trainers. All of them were so bulky and muscular, making everyone's eyes go wide. As if they never see this type of person before. You were wearing just a simple white top, tracksuit pants, sneakers with your hair tied up. You saw Yunho and Jongho focus were on you but you could care less and stand in the middle front of the room

 








 

Why are you here. 




 

Wait isn't this CEO daughter studio room.




 

I swear they are idiots. 




 

Yeosang wont start. 




 

I said enough. Now before i start anything. From today onwards, I won't teach both teams separately. I will be more likely to teach you as a whole. If you really disliking, hating, wanting to run away or even dare to do all sorts of fighting. I would not hesitate to just terminate all of your contracts that you had in AZ Entertainment. Regardless of your reasons. 




 

How do you even have the right to terminate us. 




 

Just shut those mouths. You are talking to the CEO daughter. 




 

WHAT THE HECK. 




 

Yep they are idiots. 




 

You see, my rules are simple. Work together or terminated. I'm doing this project so both of our fathers would feel pleased and your future wont stuck anywhere near the streets. So get this clear and all of you will work together every time you step foot in my dance studio. 




 

Guys just agree with this and get over this. 




 

How i would just enter death more. 




 

Alright let's start with warm up. Buddies do your job.