Chapter 3 (Part Ⅱ)

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU)    ZICO    RIA    RINA

 

HONGJOONG   YUNHO    YEOSANG   WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA    SAN     MINGI     JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD   AUNT SUNGMI   



 

 


 


















 

 














 

Wait what. How are they.... what....




 

Did CODE Z tell you everything or do they change some parts to it.




 

They told me that they are just not in good terms with CODE A because of their past. 




 

Well they did tell you almost everything. 




 

So what did i miss




 

So you know that CODE A is basically the dark and CODE Z is the light. You also know who and who is in the group. Also their characteristic and personality am i right





 

Yeah. Those are what I know. 




 

You also know that no students here can mess around with CODE A. Especially Seonghwa and Jongho. While the respected kids are CODE Z Hongjoong and Yunho. 





 

Yeah those too. Wait what is the thing that i don't know. 




 

Yira.... both CODE A and CODE Z are step brothers. 




 

Please don't ever talk about this to any of them. They don't really like their past. That explains why they are both rivals in this Academy. 




 

Well I will try zip my mouth. So please tell me  




 

Should we Ria.... I don't want Hongjoong to be upset with me. 




 

Well I don't want Seonghwa to punish me for a week. I'm scared for that Rina 




 

What is with you both with them. 




 

Okay okay we will tell you everything if you don't ever try to spill the tea to any one of them. 




 

Yes i wont. Please... I'm dying to know or I don't know what's gonna happen to me next week. 




 

Well even if we are siblings we are separated by both CODE A and Z because im Seonghwa girlfriend while Rina is Hongjoong girlfriend. We are basically the middle person of both A and Z. Like even if they ask us to hate each other. We don't and we respect each other. 





 

Yeah being the middle person but that makes us stronger because it helps prevent them from having more fights with each other. 




 

Wow new information...




 

Well back to the topic. I will share what is CODE A about. 




 

And I will tell you about CODE Z. 




 

So about CODE A. I've known them since before they became rivals. Like both A and Z were on good terms . They are like good brothers who work well with each other. They don't describe themselves as step brother till they were seperated 




 

Side question are they adopted. 




 

All of them are. So basically they were adopted by two separate womens. They are quite rich but at the same time just to let you know. Both womens aren't related at all. 




 

Heol....




 

They have been related for a few years. So basically they are seperated for few years. Till CODE A mom decide to marry a man. But after they know that that man has another woman they decide to become more strict and rebellious. 




 

So that man is their father now right




 

Yeah.... from there Their father kept on praising Hongjoong oppa and his brothers. 




 

However Seonghwa is the only one who always took the punishment for his brothers even if it's not him who does the bad thing. Which makes him feel more mad and disappointed with the treatment him and his brother gets. 




 

Hongjoong tried to tell him that there's still a chance to change but at that moment Seonghwa lost his trust and they became rivals soon after they had one argument. 




 

I feel bad for both of you. 




 

We know. Still we just hope someone would just make them reconcile with each other




 

It's sad that we cant see their happy side anymore

 



 

Yeah. They were once like brothers. But now they are just rivals. We don't want that to happen for the rest of their lives. 




 

What about....




 

Yira don't try to do things that you are not supposed to do. 




 

No. What i mean is that....




 

Babe lets go. 




 

Oppa. Where are we going  




 

Lets just go please. 




 

Ria just go before Hongjoong oppa came here. 




 

See you at home Rina. 








 

Seonghwa gave you a glance that is not normal. He grabs Ria's hand and drags her away from you and Rina. Few minutes later Hongjoong came by and was giving both of you a confused look. 









 

Babe she finally became friends with me and Ria. 




 

Oh... really.... well that's fast. 




 

Well I just need some friends that are girls. And they are the only ones that are super kind to me. I'm so glad for that after getting glares from the rest when I was with Jongho in the morning. 




 

Wait. You were with Jongho. In the morning. Why didn't you text me or call me. 




 

Yunho oppa...




 

Yunho she just told us what's the matter. 




 

She is with CODE A Jongho. Rina seriously you don't understand. 




 

Yunho we already make a deal. We won't interfere with their problems. 




 

Wait wait hold on. What's with you being mad with me just because I'm with Jongho early morning. 




 

You don't know who he really is and you suddenly let him just be with you. You could get hurt. 




 

If im hurt i wont be here. Well i'm sorry if i trigger you or something but you being mad about me. Look Yunho oppa. I nearly die. He was there to save me. He even gave me a ride to school and that's it. I dont understand why you have to be mad bout this stupid things. You don't even know who i am so what's the point. Urgh so frustrating. 








 

You stood up and walk away leaving them dumbfounded after your sudden burst. Hongjoong and Rina just sigh and shook their head. Yunho is just shocked after what you have just said to you. Hongjoong walk towards him and pat his shoulder. 









 

Next time just control those anger. I'm sure you both can talk things out. 














 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

After running away you finally reached the rooftop. You were so annoyed that you can't think of anything else but to jump off the building. However you just can't as you don't want to cause more trouble. As you were kicking the empty can away to release all the stress. You didn't realize there's someone watching you. Just then you felt something hitting you. You turned and saw San and Jongho were at the bench sitting down while staring at you. You sigh and were about to walk away but San stopped you. 










 

Where do you think you are going. 




 

To my death where else. 




 

Must be someone making you made. Yah sit with us. It's lunch time and I'm sure you don't want Mingi to disturb you. 








 

You sigh and went towards them. San move to give some space for you to sit in between them. You sit down and cover your face with your hands feeling frustrated. 






 

What's wrong with you. I thought you were bubbly earlier. 




 

Someone just had to be mad at me for no logical reasons. I hate that. 




 

Oh we do too. So tell us who makes you mad. We will kill them. 




 

No killing in this matter. It's just Yunho oppa who is unhappy to hear that I was with Jongho oppa the whole morning. Oh god he acts like i'm his somebody or something. 




 

Well he has his reasons. 




 

Well i dislike him since the start. 




 

You guys aren't helping me. 




 

So want us to bring Mingi instead. 




 

NO PLEASE HE IS THE WORST. 




 

Well you do know that your problem with them it's not ours. You need ro solve it yourself mute girl. 




 

Hyung she has a name. 




 

I know. Up till she knows how to be independance and fight for herself I will call her by her name. 




 

Didn't she just do that earlier. 




 

Oh yeah. Well you surprise me Yira. 




 

Heol.... So wait why are you guys here. 





 

Should we ask you the same question. 




 

Well i have nowhere to go to avoid Yunho oppa for the moment. I'm still mad at him. So I found this place instead. 




 

Well we hang out here when Mingi and Seonghwa aren't available




 

It's where peace past through us and we feel calm. 




 

I don't understand. Why you guys are the dark side of AZ

 



 

People see us like that because we always ruin their day and be rebellious every single time. 




 

Yet people don't know that we have feelings and we just need to let people know that we should be respected too. 




 

We are the ones who protect AZ Academy name. But it was all credited to CODE Z instead of us. 




 

Oh no.... 




 

It's okay, it's not your fault even. 




 

Well I hope you guys could have the light in the future. Right now it's too dark. How are you surviving like this? 




 

Seonghwa hyung is our only last person who we trust. Without him i don't know what to do or who to believe on




 

It's all about trust. Once it's lost... it's gone forever. 




 

You guys aren't that mean. I know that CODE A has a good heart as well. 




 

Well whatever you say. We are still the dark AZ. I have to go. Before Mingi found me and saw you. I don't want you to get annoyed by him. He is like a child so just bear the time when he is with you. 




 

Will try. Thanks San oppa. 




 

You are welcome. And about Yunho. We can't help you. Sorry...




 

It's okay....








 

San smiles and pat your back before he stands up and leaves you and Jongho alone. Once his presence is gone you look at Jongho who is munching on nuts. He offered you but you decline it. 







 

Are you really okay? 




 

Yeah i'm fine. I just need to feel fine throughout the day. 




 

Really. You don't have to be like that you know that right. 




 

I know. Still.... Jongho... can you do me a favour. 




 

Favour comes with deals my friend.




 

Well okay okay i owe you two wishes. Now can you really do me a favour. 




 

Sure what is it. 




 

Let's go for a ride. I will pay for the gas but please can we...




 

Any reasons for that sudden favour. 




 

I just don't want to be in school right now... I want to forget everything that happened earlier. 




 

Okay




 

Are you serious. You meant it right. 




 

You owe me two wishes so why not. Besides, I'm skipping class today. 




 

Oh my gawd you are the best. Lets go now.