Chapter 3 (Part I)

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU)    ZICO    RIA    RINA

 

HONGJOONG   YUNHO    YEOSANG   WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA    SAN     MINGI     JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD   AUNT SUNGMI   



 

 


 

















 

 














 

You were walking to school since your brother is away for an overseas trip and you don't want your father driver to send you to school as it will cause a scene at the gate of the school. Just as you were having a good time walking. Someone just had to ruin your morning. 









 

Yah mute girl  




 

Go away Mingi. 




 

Hey no one tells me to go away man. 




 

Whatever, just go away. 




 

Come on let's walk to school together. 




 

No, I rather die than walk beside the annoying. 




 

Am I really that annoying. 




 

Should i be honest to you or lie to you  




 

Come on Yira. We are friends. 




 

Since when. Also your shoe is untied. You don't even want to let people see those free pants of yours. 








 

You walk away leaving Mingi dumbfounded in the streets. After walking far from Mingi you were at the traffic light hoping the green light would appear soon so Mingi wont catch up with you. After the green light appeared for the pedestrians to walk. You start walking while ignoring your surroundings. Just  after a few steps on the road. You were being pulled by someone and the next thing you know is you were in someone embrace. You were so shocked that you started shivering. Seconds later you heard a familiar voice which makes you a little relieved. 










 

Aish that car is gonna get from me. 








 

He moves apart and grabs your hands while crossing to the other side of the road. Your minds were blank and you don't know how to react. He looks at you and sighs while flick your forehead making you snap back to reality. 







 

Yah next time don't mute yourself while crossing the road. 




 

Sorry.....




 

Just don't mute yourself. It's even more dangerous here than in school. Get yourself together will you. 




 

Im sorry....




 

What are you sorry..... Nevermind. Where is Mingi hyung  




 

I left him alone earlier...




 

Aish that idiot. Why are you walking so slow the school gate is closing soon. Don't you know that. 




 

Im sorry....




 

Stop apologising. Follow me if you don't want to get detention

 







 

You just nod and follow him. Little did you know he has a bike with him all along. Which explains how he just appears just like that. You rode the bike with him till both of you finally reached the school. The same thing happened. All of the students were looking at both you and Jongho. After Jongho parked his bike. You hop off and are about to take the helmet off yourself but Jongho stops you. He took the helmet off you and put away the helmet. You were about to walk away but he stopped you again. You don't know why but you felt nervous around him. He was adjusting your messy hair and you didn't even stop him. 









 

Let the students think what they want to think. They are dumb. I hope you aren't just like them. 




 

Thank you Jongho. 




 

Well you owe me. 




 

How did I even owe you? 




 

Saving you plus giving you a free ride. Isn't that a favour. 




 

Oh.... well just tell me what your wish is and i will grant. Not now because i'm late for class. Just come by to grant those wishes okay. Thanks for the ride. 









 

You smile at him and start to run away from him, leaving him alone with a weak smile. Jongho shook himself and tried to not think about you but your smile was still in his head. While he packs his stuff. Someone came towards him and smiled. 









 

Is someone hiding from me




 

Hyung that is not scary. 




 

Then tell me what are you smiling at  




 

My helmet. It's brand new. I picked them up yesterday. 




 

Really. Well where is Mingi. 




 

IM HERE. I'M NOT LATE. AHH MY BREATH. 




 

Why did you run? 




 

Yah she left me far from the school. How am I supposed to avoid the closed gate without running. 




 

Well that's a point. Next time don't try to leave with untidy self 




 

Yah, I was tricked by her. How did i lost to a girl again. 




 

You are just dumb. Yah Jongho. Remember lunch is on you. 




 

Assa now let's just walk shall we. I'm tired of even moving fast. 




 

If you talk less I think we would reach the class earlier than you thought. 






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

You were trying your best by running towards the classroom after you took some books from your locker. Just before you could even reach the class you were bumped by not just one person. But two people. You quickly apologize and help them with the books that were on the floor. 








 

OH MY GAWD RIA RINA I'M SO SORRY. I was rushing and i didnt realize you guys were walking. I'm so sorry please forgive me. 




 

It's okay Yira. We are fine. It's normal to see people bumped into us. 




 

Yeah. We are used to all of this. Finally you talked to us. 




 

Still I'm so sorry. I didn't mean this to happen. 




 

It's okay. Let's be friends and we forgive you. 




 

OFCOURSE. PLEASE I WILL BE GLADFUL. Or Mingi would just happen to appear and disturb me. I hate that. 




 

Yah he is still disturbing you. 



 

Well yeah. Earlier he was and I left him alone. 




 

I'm sorry on his behalf. 




 

It's okay. Oh god aren't we late




 

Nope. The class was canceled. The lecturer was sick so sudden and we just left the class. 




 

Ahh I run for nothing.




 

Yeah... wanna join us. We are heading to the study corner to kill time for the next lesson




 

Really you guys want me too




 

We are friends right. So why not. 




 

Oh my gawd thanks guys




 

No problem. Lets go. 










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

Do we have to follow this rule Aunt Sungmi  




 

Hongjoong you will understand why you are doing this. This apply to you as well Seonghwa




 

Aunt Sungmi I don't understand why do i have to work with him. It's not like we can be better with each other or what. 




 

Well you guys are good brothers. 




 

STEP BROTHERS




 

Okay okay. Step brothers. Now it's time for the both of you to step in and show that being enemy to each other is not going anywhere but to create more disappointments. 




 

Then ask him to stop putting hate when CODE Z is trying our best to handle their responsibility that they can't even handle themselves




 

More like CODE Z always takes the good side and let CODE A have all the bad side. 




 

That is because you keep doing things that you should not have been doing since the start. How can dad not be disappointed with you. 




 

He is not my dad. 




 

Well guys if both of you keep being like this. Neither of you will get extra credits and be ashamed. I'm sure your father dont like that. 




 

Then dont involve me or my brothers in this stupid thing. I don't care what he thinks neither do yours. 




 

Park Seonghwa. 








 

Seonghwa left and Aunt Sungmi just sighs. 








 

I'm sorry Aunt Sungmi. This wont work. We tried for many years already. Things just don't go the right way.




 

Well. I will try some other ways. You can go. I don't want you to be late for other stuff. 




 

Thank you Aunt Sungmi....