Chapter 7 (Part Ⅱ)

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU)    ZICO    RIA    RINA

 

HONGJOONG   YUNHO    YEOSANG   WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA    SAN     MINGI     JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD   AUNT SUNGMI   



 

 


 
















 

 








 

I'm dying. Yira please we are dying




 

Yah yah yah i can't feel my arms anymore. 




 

Oh my gawd just stop shouting will you two. 




 

YIRA MAKES THIS STOP WE CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE.




 

YIRA PLEASE MY ARMS ARE BREAKING. 




 

Stop shouting you idiot








 

You rolled your eyes and just continue to look at them doing the warm up that is conducted by the trainers. You were sitting near Yunho and Jongho. They were doing fine and were not complaining at all. 





 

Oh come on it's just a few more minutes and you are done. 




 

Why are you doing this to us. 




 

You are like killing us by using the trainers. 




 

Well San and Wooyoung always fight so I gave them the worst trainer ever. Rumors said that people killed themselves after they were being trained by him. Mingi and Yeosang... i don't know much but they should be happy that they have the weakest trainer. The oldest. The trainer just hates them so I put them together. You guys should be glad that i'm here. To let all of them bond. 




 

More like disaster Yira. 




 

Oh I know that. OKAY TIMES UP. Thank you buddies you may leave. 







 

After you said that, the boys plop down to the ground. Feeling exhausted and aching. You smiled and went to do some stretching before giving out bottled waters to them. You were glad that you can fit in a fridge full of energy drinks and bottled water so you won't have to go out to the pantry of the company for water. They were giving you death stares but you ignored and sat down looking at the dead zombies. Breathing in and out heavily. 









 

Well that worked out well.




 

You are seriously killing us Yira. 




 

Well that's how I trained years ago and now still. 




 

How are you certified for this. You 're still young. 




 

Oh long short. I got interested in dancing and fitness and here I am the youngest choreo master in this company. Soon to be composer too  




 

That's a fun fact from you. 




 

Well guys this is just half of today's session. There's still dance moves and posture you need to learn. 




 

You gotta be kidding me. 




 

It's part of the project and I'm doing it to help you and the company. Rules stated earlier so stick to it. 




 

Damn someone is feisty. 




 

Why did you agree on doing this Yira. 




 

No reasons. Just want to see all of you back together as brothers. Don't ask me why Mingi oppa. Also i don't want all of you to be enemies in the future. Have you ever thought that if any of your sons or daughter in the future would be together and both parents are enemies. 




 

You are thinking too far Yira

 



 

Yo brother. I mean Mr Kang Yeosang. If you never think far. You won't succeed in the future  




 

Even if we did there would still be failures. 




 

Failures are just temporary. Working hard as a team would lead to many more bright sides. Once a team. Will always be one in the future. Breaking apart won't last long as you will be missed. I know some of you are but i just don't want to pressure you guys




 

Wise words from you. 




 

Thank you San oppa. So shall we start. 




 

Start what. 




 

Dance practice. You know you guys have to perform and debut soon. This 3 months project isn't anything but something that could lead to positivity and a bright future ahead. Come on, we waste 2 weeks already. I'm tired of repeating the same thing to two different groups. So as a whole. Just follow my lead. 




 

This better be good Yira. 




 

Oh I won't disappoint you Jung Wooyoung. Come on get up. 










 

《TIME SKIPPED》








 

Yas that's how it should be done. In 6 hours you guys made it. 




 

Ah man you are worse than our previous choreographer. 




 

Just think that this is hell to you and you are striving hard to reach the heavens 




 

Damn she is much better than Yeosang. 




 

Hey im still the best in words here. 




 

More like hurting people's feelings. 




 

Guys come on 




 

Sorry Yira. 




 

Well okay then. For the last move, how about Wooyoung will be in the center with San and Seonghwa. It will look nice. 




 

Why is he the center. 




 

Positions are hard to form and also their expression is better to show. All girls will get struck with that. Except for Hongjoong oppa and Seonghwa oppa. People will get killed by Ria and Rina. 




 

Yira is right. Plus she makes this choreo better than how Mingi and Yunho does. 




 

Professional am i. Okay so.... that's it. Just keep practicing and from there if you guys have new moves to change certain parts. Just tell me and we will work out together. 




 

That's it. No more killing or hurting. 




 

Yeah. Next session is Yeosang Seonghwa San and Wooyoung. You guys will be the first one to go recording. The rest will be supervised by Ria, Rina and one of the trainers for dance. Mingi oppa you can look out for some mistakes or changes made if you have. Tomorrow this studio is open. All of you are to be here to practice. My CCTV is everywhere hidden in this room. Don't even think that I'm not watching all of you. So happy bonding. 




 

Where are you going. 




 

Well I have to meet my brother. Oh and Choi Jongho you have to follow me. We have recordings to do. 




 

What will we do then. 




 

Practice. What you learn today. Try to reflect and tell me the next session. Don't fight, don't kill anyone. Adios. You better hurry up Choi Jongho. 






 

The boys whined and you left with Jongho. You lead the way without making conversation. Jongho's mind was filled with questions which made him not focus while walking. Before he could walk through the hallway he banged his head on the door and fell. You were surprised and were about to laugh but you held it in while helping Jongho to stand up. 










 

Yo, are you okay. 




 

Babe can't you see I'm injured. 




 

Who asks you to not be focus. Now hurry, my brother is waiting. 




 

But i'm injured here. My head. It hurts  




 

Quit whining Jongho oppa. 




 

Then heal me before we go in. 




 

You gotta be kidding me. 




 

I'm not. Or I will tell everyone here about us. 




 

What about it. 




 

OPPA. YAH YOU SCARED ME  




 

I heard a loud bang and was unsure if it was you or someone else. But when i came out i heard something about you both. 




 

Ahh it's nothing. He banged his head while walking. Not focusing led him with those bump on the head. 




 

Yah treat him well, you guys are collaborating. Come in. I already set up the things for both of you  




 

Damn it's been a long time since I stepped in there. 








 

You grab Jongho's hands and bring him inside the recording room. Jongho was amazed by how the room looks. You smile and sit on your chair while your brother sits next to you. 








 

Jongho this is my recording studio. Well basically this whole level is mine. It's rare for people to be here because I don't let them here but now CODE A and CODE Z are allowed here. Come take this paper. Try to memorize and sing beautifully. 




 

Don't worry about the tuning and all. I will look after it. 




 

It's a sad song....




 

Yira wrote it. It's been nearly five years since she last wrote that song. So basically this is a gift. 




 

More like you improvised it oppa. 




 

Your words are so sad. I kind of change it a bit to fit in the genre. 




 

Thanks. Well I hope you don't cry dummie. 




 

How can I not cry when it's a sad song. 




 

I don't know. Try to control those emotions then.




 

Well... I will try and see