Chapter 24

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU) ZICO RIA RINA

 

HONGJOONG YUNHO YEOSANG WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA SAN MINGI JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD AUNT SUNGMI



 

 


 



















 

 










 

Woah there. You sure you are okay with this.




 

Guys i am fine. Plus its not that i'm pushing myself.




 

Rina you are a few months to you due.




 

Still i can manage this. Oppa you realy dont trust me




 

Babe i didnt say that its just that i dont want you to be hurt as well as our child




 

I will be fine.




 

Whats up with both of you infront of my dance studio.




 

This girl is trying to help us with dance since Ria is at home feeling sick at the moment




 

Girl are you crazy. You arent gonna do that.




 

But Yira....




 

Girl im not letting you. Their dance is super hectic. You will be exhausted and hurt. Im not risking this to your task




 

I just wanted to help.




 

Well you can help me and Hongjoong oppa with the recording studio. My dad says that it needs some modification. Also Hongjoong oppa is just going to work at the recording studio for today. My brother will help out.




 

What about Ria task.




 

I will handle that besides today team A is doing the dance. Team Z is in Recording for modification.




 

Oh really. I didnt think of that.




 

Manager oppa just had to delay the text to you guys because of some matter. Well i already tell the rest. Both of you just proceed to the recording studio




 

Alright then. See you for dinner i guess.




 

See you soon Rina









 

Rina and Hongjoong left. Leaving you sighed and went in the room to see San and Mingi dancing the steps that Ria created a few weeks ago. You chuckled and look at them from the side. Mingi notices you and stops dancing to give you a smile. You smile and went in between them.





 

So what's the plan?




 

The plan is that i'm incharge for todays choreo. So are you guys happy.




 

More than it could be. Where's Jongho.




 

Meeting with my dad and manager Jackie




 

Cool. So whats for today.




 

Brushing up for today and maybe add on if you feel like something is missing. The from there we record the sample and boom you are done for today.




 

That seems simple.




 

It is if you can catch up now lets start. Before that we need our normal routine




 

You got to be kidding me




 

Am i or are you.




 

Ooo damnnnn Mingi got roasted.




 

Shut it up San. You will soon get it from her.




 

Alright guys lets get it started.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

No i dont want this.




 

Babe you still need to eat.




 

Im not hungry. Im just tired.




 

You know that you have to be bed rest till your due date right.




 

I know. But why Rina can go out. But not me.




 

Babe. You are sick and you cant further this sickness. Also you are pregnant. I cant let you risk your life just like that




 

But babe....




 

No no no. You are staying here with me and i am going to take good care of you till you are better




 

What about your practice




 

Dont worry about that. You know i can catch up with the rest easily.




 

Alright alright.




 

There you go. Now please eat babe. Eat this for me. I cook this for you.




 

Okay okay. I will eat that. You better be greatful for this.




 

Im always greatful for you babe.




 

How can i not love this fool right here




 

Im always your fool so lets eat shall we.





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






 

Assa. Thats the way to smooth the dance out.




 

I didnt know Ria is talented for this.




 

She took private dance class for a reason guys. That is why she create moves like that.




 

Well thats new for me. Seonghwa hyung never say anything about this.




 

She never tell Seonghwa about this so better shut everything up guys.




 

You are scary at times dont you know that.




 

Who is scary here.




 

Finally so babe what did they say.




 

Well they decided to go your way since it more neat to proceed.




 

I told you i was right. You never listen.




 

Hold up hold up. What is happening here.






 

You smile and signal Jongho to sit beside you. Jongho grab a chair and went next to you with a smile. The boys look at you confusingly as they were so clueless of everything.







 

This lady right here been telling me that our schedule is super packed that we might not even have time to rest or even breathe. Also both hyungs will surely need to have more rest time since their girls are going to due soon. So her father decides that we will do promotions from time to time. No extra schedules for the whole group and We might have unit promotion or individual schedules.




 

Woah babe did you even breathe.




 

Im fine. So now both of you understand




 

No wonder our training is seperated for now. Well thanks Yira.




 

No problem. Well since Jongho oppa is here. You guys can have a break and meet me at the recording room tomorrow. For now just keep practicing and if the others came by. Do teach them .




 

Where are you going.




 

I have to go to the recording room. Hongjoong oppa and Rina are there. I can't leave them alone for long. Rina gets annoyed when she feels something is not right but it's the opposite way.




 

Cool. Well bring Jongho along. This guy will be worried for sure.




 

Hey.....




 

Come on gorilla. I need to grab my coffee before going there.




 

Both of you owe me one.