Chapter 10

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU)    ZICO    RIA    RINA

 

HONGJOONG   YUNHO    YEOSANG   WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA    SAN     MINGI     JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD   AUNT SUNGMI   



 

 


 















 

 









 

WELL I WIN THIS TIME. 




 

Oh you just had to be good in anything  




 

Well someone just been lazing around. 




 

I'm not lazy, okay. I'm just resting. 




 

Yeah right. OH WOOYOUNG OPPA. YEOSANG OPPA. 




 

Wassup Yira. 




 

Yira annyeong. 




 

Where are you guys heading to. 




 

Ahh we can't find Yunho anywhere. We went to bed earlier yesterday so we don't know where he has been. 



 

Didn't you guys search at the studio. 




 

He is not there. We searched him everywhere. 




 

Did anything happen yesterday Yira. You seem like you are not bothered at all. 




 

I don't know where he went after I had an argument with him. I just left not bothering where he would go




 

Well we need to go. See you tomorrow i guess. 




 

Oh yeah tomorrow. Don't be late. I already put approval leave for all of you  




 

Sure. Thanks. 




 

You gave Wooyoung and Yeosang hugs and they left. San and Mingi looked at you with a questioning look. You sigh and just continue to play with the Basketball. San signals Mingi to stop you. He nodded and with a swift took the ball away from you. You look at them and start to burst out into tears. Both of them went into shock and quickly gave you a hug. You start to burst out more as you can hold the pain too well. Ria and Rina saw you and the boys. They went towards all of you and the boys gave way to you. The girls hug you and let you calm down. Without a word they bring you to their hideout. It's your first time there but you were too numb to feel anything. They sat you down on the sofa. The boys gave you a worried look and you just sigh. 













 

Hey... what's wrong...




 

How does it feel to be numb. 




 

Yira... it's okay to feel like this. It's okay. 




 

It's not okay Rina. You don't know how it feels right now. To lose a friend who you care about. 




 

Ria bring her to the rooftop, she needs some rest there. 




 

Come on Yira. You need some fresh air






 

You just follow Ria and left the room. San and Mingi were so confused as they didn't know what had just happened. Rina sigh and bring both San and Mingi out of the room. Just then, Hongjoong and Seonghwa appear. 







 

Babe why are you with them. 




 

They help me and Ria to bring Yira in the hideout  




 

Where are they now. 




 

Rooftop. Rina told Ria to bring Yira for some fresh air. 




 

Rooftop... Babe she can't be there. 




 

Why cant she be there. 




 

Yunho is there. 




 

You guys really have an explanation to do. 




 

Seonghwa quickly ran away to search for Ria and you. While the rest were still confused except for Hongjoong and Rina. 






 

Come on guys let's just meet them somewhere  








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Yira just stay strong. We are almost there. 




 

RIA. YIRA. WAIT. 




 

Babe what are you doing here. 




 

Don't go to the rooftop. 




 

Why. Is there anything wrong. 




 

The door is locked. I checked earlier. I think Aunt Sungmi locks the door for the meantime. 




 

Ouh... well i need to bring her somewhere. 




 

What happened here. 




 

Jongho. Why are you here. 




 

I just came from the indoor sports hall. Hold on Yira why is she looking so pale. 




 

Oppa....







 

Just then you fainted. Jongho quickly catches you in his hands. Ria and Seonghwa were surprised and were about to call the rest but Jongho carried you and quickly walked to the new place that you had just for CODE A and CODE Z. Seonghwa and Ria followed him along and the rest were there too. After all of you arrived. Jongho placed you on the bed at the corner. Yes, a room that looks like a lounge after since both CODE A and CODE Z hang out with you. After he put you on the bed. He placed his palm on your forehead. 







 

Hyung she might have a fever. 




 

Yah what did you do to her yesterday. 




 

We just talked after i found her crying at Hangang park alone. I didn't know she would fall sick




 

Jongho did you say she was alone yesterday  




 

Yeah.... She was alone after an argument with Yunho. 




 

HYUNG. YUNHO FAINTED. 




 

Wooyoung put him on the sofa. 




 

Hold up. Both of them fainted. Same reason. 




 

She left after a fight. Damn these two have a lot of reasons to talk about. 




 

We can't assume things. They might just have small fights




 

Yunho was rejected by Yira...




 

Babe what are you saying. 




 

Oppa... Yunho called me yesterday. He was crying. Feeling the same way as what Yira is feeling. That's where Jongho found her crying alone. She must tell you all of the things but not about how they start an argument. 




 

I am confused. So he confessed. She rejected. Both end up not talking  




 

It's just a day. How can they make it like it's been years. 




 

Their friendship is deep. Even if it's just been a few months. Shocking news is that Jongho kept a secret of him and Yira is dating for a month. Yesterday was their last day. But Yira told Yunho that Jongho is her boyfriend that she is glad to have. 




 

Triangle love it is. 




 

I swear they are dumb. 




 

Yah don't start. So what now. 




 

It's all up to Yira. She have to solve both problems by herself. That is why she didn't tell all of you because she doesn't want to make all of you worried and argue with each other. She treats us equally but when once she lost her friendship. She will feel deeply hurt especially when the bond is deep. 




 

Man, I feel bad for her. 




 

Everyone does.... lets just let them rest her here. 




 

We will take turns to look after them. Every hour my brother will look after them. 




 

I will let the rest take hold of the dance class. 




 

Jongho. Are you alright. 




 

I can't leave her side. I promise her that... 




 

Babe let him be. 




 

You sure about that Rina. I mean...




 

Let him be Hongjoong. He makes his promise he have to keep that promise. Lets go. Aunt Sungmi won't like it if we keep on missing in action. 




 

Yeah lets go. 




 

Jongho. Call us when they are awake. 




 

I will...