Chapter 10 (Part Ⅱ)

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU)    ZICO    RIA    RINA

 

HONGJOONG   YUNHO    YEOSANG   WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA    SAN     MINGI     JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD   AUNT SUNGMI   



 

 


 















 

 








 

Ow... my head...




 

You are awake. Good now catch this apple. 








 

Yunho sat up and catch the apple that Jongho throw to him. Yunhon was so confused. He look at Jongho who is looking at you. He stood up and went near both of you but he was stop by Jongh who is glaring at him. 










 

Don't get near her.




 

How is she...




 

You see what you see. She has been doing so fine but things just can't get through with peace. 




 

Im sorry... It's my fault. 




 

You should say it to her, not to me. 




 

Look Jongho, I didn't mean to hurt her. My mind is full of thoughts and I just can't control myself.




 

I'm not mad at you for this. What i'm mad that you make her feel that she lost a friend who has a deep bond with her. It hurts her more than it hurts you Yunho. 




 

Im sorry... 




 

It's okay. If i have the chance i would beat you up but i respect Yira. She cares for you, she still does. Just dont ever hurt her when she gives you those chances to be good to her. 




 

I should have known why... now i know why she chose you over me... 




 

That's enough Yunho hyung. Past is the past. I won't leave her side but you have to reconcile with her. Respect her for who she is. Not follow your stupid thoughts. 




 

Urgh.... my head...




 

Yira. Finally. Can you not shock me like that. 




 

You are so noisy you idiot. 




 

Yah you make others worried don't you know that.




 

I know. I'm sorry dummie.... Why is he here...




 

He fainted earlier. You both need to eat. Why the heck you both skip meals. 




 

I'm fine Jongho...




 

Dummie. You are not fine now eat this apple. 









 

You gave a glare at Jongho and took a bite of the half apple that he gave. While Yunho just watches the both of you in silence. You turned and saw his expression. You sigh and throw the apple to Jongho. 









 

What was that for. 




 

Bring him out of here. 




 

What... why what did he do wrong. 




 

Please. Just bring him out of here. I don't wanna see him here. 




 

Yira...




 

Yunho Aunt Sungmi wants to see you. 




 

Oh... okay....









 

Yunho left. Your eyes starts to fill with tears. Jongho pulled you to his embrace and you started to cry again. San sigh and walk towards you. 











 

Yira.... 




 

I'm not ready to face him guys....




 

Don't force yourself Yira. Even if it hurts. You are stronger than this. 




 

Im weak. It hurts. I wanna go home. Jongho please...




 

But Yira....




 

Jongho bring her home. Aunt Sungmi wants her to rest. I just called her father about this. 




 

Hyung should I bring her to a clinic. Her body is warmer than before. 




 

No. Just bring her back home safely. I will ask Ria and Rina to go there after they are done. 




 

Okay. 







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

We can't stay like this anymore.




 

What do you mean we cant stay like this anymore 




 

Being like this. Super worried for Yira and then became strangers behind her. 




 

We cant let her or us babysit each other. 




 

You are the one who suggest that Yira were supposed to bring us close. 




 

I did but it will hurt our brothers so is to Yira. 




 

Hyung what are you saying. 




 

If Jongho and Yunho end up having these love feelings for Yira. Yira will end up what Yunho's sister faced many years ago. If both sides end up getting hurt there's no way we can be like what we are now. 




 

What are you trying to imply this. 




 

Jongho and Yunho have the worst past. If the same thing happened again. We will be like how we were before we got this close 




 

This is just for three months  




 

Three months isn't that long. 




 

What are we gonna do. 




 

There is a way to solve this. 




 

Ria, what are you talking about. 




 

I'm saying that we have to put trust on Yira. You see without her how we can just talk casually like there's nothing happening to us. The kids aren't this close before. 




 

I agree with Ria. 




 

Rina, are you serious. 




 

Well if it takes Yira to change the history. Im putting all my trust on Yira. Oppa you and Seonghwa oppa agreed to let Yira be responsible for both you and the rest to be close as one. Yira even agrees to be responsible for a huge commitment. We can't leave her hanging alone. 




 

What about our brothers. 




 

That is between them and Yira. If one can't move on means they aren't on the right path. If Yira could bring them back to the right path and accept the actual reality in their life. 




 

Come on guys. You all have been brothers since young. So let's just put trust on Yira and not make the same mistake as the past. Yira is our only last hope. 




 

So hyung what do you think.




 

Well.....