Chapter 16

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU)    ZICO    RIA    RINA

 

HONGJOONG   YUNHO    YEOSANG   WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA    SAN     MINGI     JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD   AUNT SUNGMI   



 

 


 

















 

 








 

Slow down and you will be fine. 




 

AH IM DEAD. 




 

Wooyoung oppa really. 




 

You keep on making hard choreography. It's hard to catch up when your speed is faster than mine. 




 

How did San oppa do better than you do. 




 

You need that vibe in those spines and dance like you own the stage. 




 

Uhm.... that works too. So if I add on will you be able to catch up. 




 

You are seriously making us work more than before huh 




 

Well I didn't know that my dad asked me to teach you some dance so you and the rest can create your own dance. 




 

We are still. Well your moves are like snakes. 




 

That's why you need those vibes to dance with the groove. 




 

Oppa you are really on your world you know that right. 




 

Aish jinjja now I can't feel the vibe. 




 

Whatever you say San oppa




 

WE HAVE ARRIVED. FOOD IS HERE AND PLEASE HELP HONGJOONG HYUNG. 




 

The guys are here




 

That is fast. 




 

Wait, the guys are here. JONGHO OPPA IS HERE. 








 

You turn and see Jongho is putting down the bags. You run towards him making him catch you and you wrap your legs around his waist with your arms around his neck while his arms are around your waist. 









 

Well someone is happy to see me. 




 

Of course i'm happy to see you after weeks of you not coming back home. 




 

Sorry babe I'm busy with vocal lessons.




 

Aww that's good




 

Okay no PDA here. Yah, your father wants to see you. 




 

My father. The CEO. My actual dad. 




 

Yes you and Jongho. He seems to be in a bad mood lately  




 

Same goes to Aung Sungmi. 




 

Well that must be something between the three of them that didn't agree on something. 




 

What do you mean. 







 

You get off of Jongho and walk to Hongjoong giving him a pat on his shoulder. 









 

It's something that the big bosses have to settle on. Well you don't have to worry about it. Just keep on practicing and stay healthy. Jongho oppa lets go. 











 

You smile and walk out of the room leaving the rest of the boys clueless of your last sentence. Jongho just shrugged and walk out of the room to catch up with you. After that Hongjoong turn to the boys looking so confused. 











 

Is there anything that father didn't tell us about. 




 

We don't know anything else. 




 

Hyung just come here and sit down. 




 

Father is one mysterious father we know. Just forget about what she says hyung. 




 

But it seems so familiar. 




 

Hyung just dont think too much and eat. Or else i will tell Rina that you arent eating. 




 

Fine fine.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Aigoo you both really amazed us. 




 

Well im sure the next mixtape i will try my best to make it more superb. 




 

Your talents are already good enough to proceed  




 

Well dad, Hongjoong oppa told me that something is on. So whats up between the three of you. 




 

Well Sungmi told Mr Hong that the boys aren't having enough education points to enter the final semester. Plus it's my fault that I kept them too long here after they got popular when they became one. 




 

So what happens next. 




 

Well me and Mr Hong decided that the boys should take a break from this promotion and complete what they need to complete in order to get into the final semester. I mean we have not confirmed yet but Mr Hong will have a talk with his son soon. 




 

My dad said that to you  




 

Yes Jongho. He knows that you boys are so busy but in regards of Sungmi. I suggest that you boys head back to the academy and focus for the final semester. It won't take long if all of you do well. 




 

I can't promise that but I'm sure my brothers and step brothers don't mind. 




 

Oh well you boys never disappoint me 




 

Dad just trusts them like how you trust me. Everything will be fine. 




 

I know that. Well what i'm worried the most is something else  




 

What is it. 




 

Your relationship with Jongho can't hide anymore. Some rumors have been spreading around about you and Jongho. 




 

Oh no....




 

It's alright dear, my staff will handle all of the rumors. However you will need to be ready for all those harsh words from haters and the ridiculous reporters. 




 

Dont worry dad. I will be fine. 




 

I know you will. Just dont overthink about it. 




 

I will make sure she wont do anything harm. 




 

That's my future son in law. Protect her like you mean it. That's all for today. If anything new I will tell your manager about it. 




 

Manager oppa is working with me. 




 

Ofcourse. Your favourite staff of all. Manager Jackie. He will ensure to help you when it's in need or the boys aren't available to help you. He will also help the boys out if one of their managers isn't available. 




 

Wow after so many years. Thanks dad. So see you soon. 




 

Yes dear stay safe. You too Jongho. 




 

Oh dad don't overwork yourself okay. Remember to eat your vitamins. 




 

Oh i wont. 









 

You smile and bid your dad goodbye before leaving the room with Jongho. After that you were looking down while walking towards the lift. Jongho saw your expression he stop and grab your hand to stop you. You turn and face him. He smile weakly and caress your cheek. Giving a peck on your nose making you smile weakly too. 











 

Is there anything wrong babe. 




 

No. Nothing is wrong. Just some thought here and there. 




 

Are you sure babe. You were so bubbly earlier and when we left the room. You seem worried. 




 

I'm worried about us babe. 




 

Yira.... You don't need to worry so much about it. Its going to be fine. 




 

What if your fans start to hate you because of me. I don't want you to have a bad image Jongho.




 

Who cares about image. As long as i'm still with you alive. I will do whatever it takes for us to be together. 




 

But Jongho.....








 

He leans towards you and gives a kiss on your lips. You stood silent and held his hands. He looked at you and smiled. 









 

I promise. Nothing is going to seperate us or make us hate each other. 




 

Choi Jongho. I love you so much




 

Woo Yira, i love you the most. 




 

Lets go. 




 

Lets go to where my love  




 

To your heart. 




 

Are you for real or is this some joke. 




 

Oh i'm just kidding. I need to fetch some things from Rina and Ria at a cafe nearby. They said that they are upset with the hyung lines. 




 

So you want me to tag along. 




 

Well I still want to go to your heart since you promise me that you will never leave by my side. 




 

My baby girl is sure cheeky. Sure thing I will follow you. Since the girls want my advice on boys don't they. 




 

How I love you when you are so smart. 




 

I always do.you ho wait for me at the carpark. I go take our stuff and my keys. Im sure you miss riding my bike. 




 

OH YES I MISS RIDINGS. I WILL WAIT FOR YOU. DON'T TAKE TOO LONG. 




 

Alright babe.