Chapter 12

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU)    ZICO    RIA    RINA

 

HONGJOONG   YUNHO    YEOSANG   WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA    SAN     MINGI     JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD   AUNT SUNGMI   



 

 


 
















 

 










 

This is it. You sure about this bunny  




 

Well everyone suits in every of the parts. Especially when Jongho and Yeosand sing together. It makes them feel melted. 




 

Did you just happen to read new poems. 




 

Jongho bought me a new book filled with poems. It amazed me. 




 

Yira is there something on with you and Jongho  




 

Nope. He is just my best friend  




 

It looks like you are in a relationship with him, Yira. 




 

We are not. Besides he is my moral support. He makes me believe that I can do anything with confidence. 




 

I like that confidence. However Yira, if he makes you happy then show your true feelings to him. 




 

You are talking nonsense oppa. 




 

You are in denial Yira. I can see it in your face. 




 

Well you continue to help me with the finishing and I have to go meet the boys. 




 

Woo Yira. 




 

Okay okay fine. You want to know badly huh  




 

I'm your brother. Of course I have to know. I don't want you to stuck like how you were in the past  




 

Fine. Well ever since i was transferred. I don't have any friends till i met them. At first Code A really dislike me since i was the mute girl. While i became friends with Yunho oppa. Then i met Code Z. Bla bla bla. I met Ria and Rina. I owe Jongho oppa 3 wishes and his first wish was i have to date him for a month. 




 

A month. You gotta be kidding me. 




 

Yes a month. Then weeks later after the dance lesson with the boys. Yunho oppa came to me and asked me to hang out the week after that. I said okay. We hang out till sunset and we fight. I cried Jongho oppa help me since that day was our last day as a couple. Bla bla bla. I had a hard time mentally. Jongho oppa never left my side. And bla bla bla im here  




 

You.... are one complicated girl and also a blind one. 




 

What do you mean. 




 

Can't you see. Jongho and Yunho have feelings for you but you seem to be confused by your own feelings. Yet you just ignore both. 





 

Oppa I just don't see Yunho oppa as a man but my best friend. 




 

You sure you don't have any feelings for Jongho. 




 

I don't know oppa. I have a week left till their official 3 months project is over. I'm dying with these mixed feelings. Like whenever I'm with Jongho oppa i will feel something. I just can't figure out what is it

 



 

Girl. You like him. For real. It's just that your mind makes you in denial. 




 

I don't know anymore. Do you think so. 




 

If mom was here, she would already tell you that. 




 

Oh god. Well lets just see how. I can't trust myself. 




 

You know who you are. 




 

Oppa...




 

How about you ask the boys. Im sure they would help you. However firstly talk to Yunho. You guys are best friends but didn't look like one. 




 

I know that. I have to grant Jongho oppa a second wish. 




 

Then what are you waiting for. 




 

Well.....




 

I'm sorry for interrupting but some of Code A and Code Z members have a photoshoot to go. 




 

Oh Yunho nice timing. Do you have to go  




 

Uhh... no i don't it's just Jongho San Seonghwa and Yeosang 




 

Well that's perfect. Now come in, I will grab them and drive them there. I'm sure you both need some catch up time. 




 

Oppa. 




 

I can help right. We'll talk and don't stay silent for long










 

Your brother smiles at you and lets Yunho sit at the empty chair. You sigh and give a weak smile after your brother left you alone with Yunho. Yunho was somehow nervous as it had been so long since you and him had some alone time together. Yunho was about to speak up but you cut him. 









 

How is the boys




 

They are fine.... Look Yira....




 

I know. You don't have to apologize. It's the past already and I already forgive you. It's just that it hurts when you bring in the past which makes me feel affected. 




 

Im sorry... I am truly sorry. 




 

It's okay. We are still best friends right  




 

Are we... i mean i started the fight and i thought you will not be friends with me anymore. 




 

Hey. Even if it's the fight. I know that our friendship won't break. We have been best friends since the start. 




 

Thank you Yira 




 

Just promise me that we don't repeat the same mistake ever again. 




 

I promise. I won't disappoint my best friend ever again. 




 

Thank you Yunho. 




 

Should we head to the dance studio. Wooyoung and Mingi said that they have new moves to show you. 




 

Really. Man, I can't wait but can you give me a horse ride. I'm too lazy to walk. 




 

The same old Yira as always. Come on  











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

What took Yunho so long. 




 

They will come when they finish talking. 




 

Well i hope they made up because i dont want to see them in awkward moments




 

They will be fine guys. 




 

That's what you always say hyung. 




 

AND HERE WE CAME WITH BAGELS




 

Woah since when they made up with each other  




 

BAGELS I LOVE THEM GIVE IT TO ME  




 

WAIT. Not till all of you show me the progress that has been made a few days ago. For the last few days I have not been monitoring due to some events that I have to attend. Now show me before you get these bagels. 










 

All of them smiled and went to their position. While Yunho let you down and you went to the front middle to see them dancing. Time passed by they really did improve. You were so glad and happy to see them bonded well. You clap afterwards and go towards the boys who is sitting down panting for breath. Yoh sat down and placed a bag full of bagels in the middle. 









 

Those are the rewards. Im impressed. 




 

Well you created it. We make it more in our style. 




 

I can see that so how did you make Mingi not left out. 




 

We know his character well. So we tried to blend him in. It turns out so well. 




 

That's great. Improvise it well. I can't wait to see the rest in a full dance practice video. 




 

Well you can trust us for that. 








 

You smile and slowly your smile fades when you remember something in your mind. Hongjoong and Yunho saw you. Yunho nudge your hand and you look up with a weak smile. 










 

Well what's wrong with that face. 




 

You know... i have a week left to spend time with all of you...




 

Hey we can still hang out with each other. 




 

Yeah we won't leave you. You are our precious friend. 




 

A friend who we want to cherish our moments. 




 

You guys....




 

Awww my mute girl is going to cry.. 




 

Group hug guys come on. 







 

Everyone hug you and you start to burst into tears. You can't help it to feel more sad as you grow your bond so well with them. You never thought that things would end so fast. After a few minutes of hugging. The boys let go and smile at you  








 

Thanks guys. 




 

You are welcome. 




 

So what are we gonna do next while waiting for the rest  




 

I need all of your help. 




 

Help... Yira is anything wrong. 




 

No.... I just need...




 

Its about Jongho isnt it. 




 

Oppa.....




 

Yah you dont have to hide. Even Jongho himself always talk about you at home. 




 

Well he always smile at his phone every break when you arent around. 




 

Even Seonghwa keeps complaining about Jongho not being strict to himself every meeting with Aunt Sungmi. 




 

Yira. I know you so well. Since the start of our fight. Now you can just tell us the truth. Im fine with it. 




 

You guys....




 

Yira just tell him how you feel. Its your true feelings. 




 

So what can we help you with Jongho...




 

Well.......