Chapter 11

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU)    ZICO    RIA    RINA

 

HONGJOONG   YUNHO    YEOSANG   WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA    SAN     MINGI     JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD   AUNT SUNGMI   



 

 


 















 

 










 

Wow guys all of you are improving. Especially San and Yeosang oppa. Those expressions. Thats cool  




 

Oh don't need to thank us. We should thank you for helping us out. You are the best 




 

Yeah. Without you we aren't who we really are  




 

Well i'm glad that most of you are happy with this. I don't know about the oldest one.




 

Are we done. I have to meet Ria



 

Same goes to me. I promise to Bring Rina out after i'm done here. 




 

Well yeah you are done. But remember guys  two weeks left and you guys are gonna slayed the final project. 




 

Whatever. 




 

Thanks see you soon. 








 

Both Hongjoong and Seonghwa left without looking at you. It hurt you a little but you didn't show it to the rest of the boys. While Jongho realize your expression. You sigh and stop him.







 

No. Oppa. Im fine. Just pack up and leave okay... see you guys soon if they even want to. 








 

You walk to grab your things and leave the place leaving the boys worried as they were half confused and half curious of what's been in your mind these days. The boys scratch their neck and aat down. Except for Jongho who is looking at the closed door. 








 

Jongho don't you want to comfort her. 




 

I want to but she don't want anyone near at the moment. 




 

Why is she being so sad lately.




 

Even our hyungs are acting weird lately  




 

Especially Seonghwa. 




 

They are going to be fine. Just let them have their own time with their girls. 




 

So whats the plan now. 




 

Is Yira fine...




 

She is going to be fine. 




 

Is she....




 

She is not. Dont worry. She is just upset thats all. 




 

Can you....




 

I will if she is in the right condition. 




 

Thank you Jongho. 




 

You are welcome. Just dont do what you have done to her in the past. I dont want us to be in the position of feeling hurt due to the worst past  




 

I think i understand what they are talking about  




 

We all do. Now really what are we gonna do. 




 

Lets go and eat. Last person who reach the chicken place have to pay for all of our meals. 




 

You really have to do this huh. 




 

Take it or give up




 

AISH YAH WAIT FOR ME. 







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Damn this sound so odd. 










 

You were in your own recording studio as you were trying to do some adjustment on the song that you do with the boys. However your mind is full of things and it irritates you. You stop and tit your hand on the table. Just then you heard the door was open. You turn and smile weakly 








 

Hey there....




 

Dummie what are you doing here. 




 

Well the boys run to the chicken restaurant. Leaving me in disadvantage since i cant run that fast. I brought you some water since you lost your bottle. 




 

Poor dummie. Come sit right beside me. 









 

Jongho makes his way to the chair that is next to you and passes the bottled water to you. You took it and drank it. 








 

So what are you working on. 




 

The songs that i created for you and the boys  




 

Thats sweet....




 

Jongho do you have anything to say to me. 




 

Well... 




 

I did. I forgive them. Its just something else that has been bothering me. 




 

Is it him...




 

Oppa...




 

Look. Im not forcing you or anything but Yira you need to at least tell him your real feelings  




 

I know. I understand that but how to settle it when there's new problems pop up. Your brothers aren't worried about the downfalls. Both oldest aren't sincere or even respecting me. They became more bottled up then what I hope all of you will be. 




 

Yira...




 

I know. Project is just a project but why can't they just realize that this project isn't any kind of project . It's something that would let you guys be together till it ends. 




 

I understand that. But I promise you that they will understand the real intentions. For now I want you to lead us well till it ends. I have your side and you have me to lean on when you need someone. 




 

Oppa... you are so kind and sweet don't you know that. 




 

Your ex is the sweetest. It's just you dont know. 




 

I know. I acknowledge that. You are the sweetest boy that melted my heart. 




 

Wait, are you proposing to me. 




 

It's called compliments dummie. 




 

Well I have one compliment for you too. 




 

Oh I love compliments. Say it. 









 

He smiled and pulled your chair closer to him. You looked at him confusingly and didn't know what to react to. Just then all you felt was his lips were on yours. Your eyes went wide and you froze in the spot. After he backed away and gave you a smile while holding your hands. 










 

You are the most brave and cutest ex girlfriend that makes me love you for who you are. I'm glad to see how beautiful your heart is to people and I never once had someone as bubbly as you. You make my heart beat fast like none other. I love you Woo Yira. 




 

Oppa....




 

No you don't have to accept me if you are not ready. I'm just happy that I can be right by your side. I made a promise that I won't leave you even if the project comes to an end. Once my best friend was always my best friend. 




 

Oppa that's sweet....




 

Tell me after two weeks. I won't rush you. 




 

Thank you for your understanding oppa




 

You are welcome. Now I want to use my second wish. 




 

Oh second wish. Granting second wish so what is it. 




 

I want you to not keep the pain all alone to yourself. Even just small feelings or being hurt  you need to tell that person about it. So firstly just talk to Yunho hyung and tell him everything. He deserves to know your actual reason. 




 

But oppa...




 

Yira. It's my wish. Please. Do it for me.




 

Well.... Your second wish will be granted but when the time comes i will talk to him. Also i promise i wont keep all the pain. I will try my best to tell when i feel hurt or upset. 




 

Thank you. About the hyungs. Yeosang will talk to them. 




 

Aww. That trash talk boy. I hope they get hurt because I'm hurt. 




 

Want me to heal those pain  




 

Uhh no it will recover. Okay since you are here why not help me with something. 




 

Sure what is it. 




 

Let's finish up our song. That's the final things of what I wanna do for today then we grab dinner since the boys left you alone. 




 

Sure I will gladly help this dummie. 




 

You are the best.....