Chapter 2

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU)    ZICO    RIA    RINA

 

HONGJOONG   YUNHO    YEOSANG   WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA    SAN     MINGI     JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD   AUNT SUNGMI   



 

 


 

















 

 














 

~ well it's fine. Just need to get used with the environment. 

 

~ just don't get into trouble Yira. 

 

~ i won't. Unless I pulled their trigger.

 

~ i know you won't. Well do you need anything

 

~ for now just keep on supplying my food stock. Dad didn't even give me any allowance for this month. Other than that i'm fine.

 

~ that will be settled. So see you on next weekend dinner. Dad ask me to tell you these because he is inviting his friends and their son to have dinner together. 

 

~ must i really go. 

 

~ just do it for dad. I will be with you. 

 

~ okay. Well go do your work. I dont wanna disturb you

 

~ see you soon. Take care bunny. 










 

You hang up the call and sigh as you finally reach your locker after a long day in school. The whole day was so dry as it's just Jongho touring you around while you keep on getting death stares from all the students in the academy especially the girls. You could care less as it's not bothering you at all. After you finish packing your stuff. You flinched when the locker door was shut close. You turned and saw Mingi were looking at you while holding his laughter. You rolled your eyes and started to walk away. Mingi catches up with you and puts his hands around your shoulder. 










 

Were you scared mute girl. 




 

Is this what you have been doing for the past years 




 

It's fun to disturb innocent people. Aren't you having fun. 




 

Don't you have other things to do. 




 

Well i have but to kill time i just wanna mess around with you. Getting to know more if can. 




 

In your dreams. 




 

Yah Song Mingi get your hands off her 




 

What will you do if i don't. 




 

I won't hurt you but she would. You don't want another broken arm would you. 




 

What a joke. He is a joke am i right mute girl. 








 

You sigh and rolled your eyes as you had enough of him. You quickly grab his hands and twist it. Pushing him against the locker. 







 

Firstly, I have a name. Secondly, I'm not those innocent people who would easily disturb. Lastly, think before you speak. 




 

Okay okay i surrender. Now let me go. It hurts  







 

You let him go and just stare at Mingi who is giving death stare at Yunho. 






 

Today is your day. Tomorrow is mine. It's not over yet mute girl. 








 

Mingi walked away. You sigh and look at Yunho with a weak smile. He looked at you confusingly as he never thought you could do that. Afterwards you start walking and dragging Yunho along. 









 

Don't be too shocked, Yunho. There's a lot of things you don't know about me. 




 

Well i have the whole year to get to know you. 




 

You are funny. So tell me why you always argue with them. 




 

We dislike each other. Mingi is the easiest to get rid off its just... Nevermind you won't understand. 




 

What if i want to. 




 

Well when time comes you will understand the whole thing 




 

Yunho do you like dancing. 




 

Well yeah i love it. It's been my passion since young. I'm one of the dance leader in the academy. 




 

Cool. Wanna follow me to somewhere. 




 

Wait, you love dancing too. 




 

Well i don't know. A surprise won't hurt right. 




 

Surprise me then. 




 

Lets go. You have nothing to do right. 




 

Yeah. My brothers left me alone after they have detention to attend 




 

Well you have the whole day with me then. Lets go. 









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Yah, how many times have I told you not to mess around with the science teacher. 




 

It's not my fault that she made me confused and pissed off. 




 

Still how can you be pissed off the minute after you finish touring the mute girl. 




 

Your fans been giving her death stare and the are very annoying




 

Can you both just zip those mouths up? I'm trying to have my nap. 




 

AISH JINJJA. IF THAT IDIOT NEVER APPEAR I WOULD HAVE MY TIME WONT TURN TO A WASTE




 

Song Mingi. 




 

Hyung why can't we just kill them. They are too annoying. 




 

If you are pleased to get killed by your father , I won't prevent you from killing them. 




 

Aish jinjja my precious hands  




 

Did you get into a fight without me. 




 

I didn't. That Mute girl happened to have black belt with her. 




 

That's cool. 




 

Cool. You think it's cool to lost over a girl in front of that idiot. 




 

Well it's your fault that you disturb the innocent people. 




 

You don't understand Jongho. 




 

Yah what about that mute girl. 




 

I scared her at her locker area. She rolled her eyes at me and walked away. While talking to her that tall guy appeared and i got twisted by the arm. Damn its so painful. 




 

You are dumb i can see. 




 

Seriously Jongho. Which side are you in man. 




 

No one sides. It's just the fact that you are weak over Yira. 




 

This Yira girl is sure interesting. 




 

Hyung really. She looks plain to me. 




 

Yah we don't know her past. Who knows she might reveal herself sooner or later. 




 

Dont do stupid things hyung. You won't know what the consequences. 




 

Whatever you say. 




 

Mingi... get me more information about Yira. 




 

Oh damn you are getting hurt more Mingi 




 

So do you San. He can't do those alone. 




 

Hyung what are you planning. 




 

Nothing big. Don't worry so much Jongho. I wont kill her... Yet....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






 

You and Yunho decide to walk from school since the place that you want to go is not that far. While sharing details about you to Yunho, you felt like he is more trustable than the others that you just met. You feel more closer to him when you open up to him. He finally get to see your bubbly side instead of your quiet side. He also understands why you didn't talk much when you first met him. Just then both of you finally reached the destination. You stopped your pace and jumped in front of him. 









 

Tada.... this is the place. 




 

Wait.... WHAT. 




 

AZ Entertainment. Why, is there something wrong. 




 

Nope. It's just how...




 

Little secret. My dad owns this company. 




 

Heol.....




 

Don't tell the others. I dont wanna talk much about my past. 




 

Oh okay...




 

Let's go in. My brother should be in the building somewhere. 









 

You grab his hands and drag him in. All the staff greeted you making Yunho more confused. Besides he never knew that you were related to AZ Entertainment. However you still don't know that there's something that has been hidden away from you which will make you clueless. Once both of you are inside you start to smile as it's been so long since you stepped in the building  till you reached the place that you wanted to go. You saw your father walking towards you. 







 

DAD. 




 

Oh my dearly Yira. How is your first day? 




 

It was fine. Just some jerks tried to get my attention. 




 

Oh well. Aigoo Yunho is here too. 




 

It's nice to see you Sir Woo. 




 

Well i hope things are fine between CODE A and CODE Z. 



 

Well....




 

Im sure they are fine. Dad where is Zico oppa. 




 

Ahh he went back to his company after he had a meeting with me. It's about your songs collaborating with him. I'm sure he will ask you about it. Now i have to go. Take good care of my daughter Yunho. 




 

Don't worry about me dad. I will be fine. 








 

Your dad smiles and kisses your forehead before leaving. At the same time Yunho was really nervous when your dad's sight was no longer around and you were questioningly looking at him  .









 

I can explain....




 

I'm sure you will now get inside. 







 

You open the door behind him and pulled him inside the dance studio. Yunho were amazed by the interior. As you switch on the lights and Aircon. Yunho just looks at you with a wide smile. You smiled back and went to sit in the middle of the room along with Yunho. 










 

I had never seen this before.




 

Well this place is not meant for trainees. It's only mine and my brother. 




 

I can see how it is well it was design here. 




 

Tell me. How did my dad know you and what is CODE A or CODE Z. 




 

Well I don't know if...




 

Jeong Yunho there you are. 




 

Wooyoung when did you get the access. 




 

Ahh.... that....




 

Well the CEO told us to be here. Arent you suppose to tell us when you arrive. Hongjoong hyung is looking for you. 




 

I thought you all are busy so i spent my time with her.




 

You guys work here...




 

Well we are actually on a project with this company. And hell why is this place is much better than the ones we had




 

Well this is my dance studio. You guys love to dance right. 




 

We love till it reaches our bones. It makes me wanna do more waves. 




 

Oh my you guys are funny. 




 

Well. But just for your information. CODE A members is also here. 




 

They may be nasty but we got your back. 




 

Thanks guys....




 

Kids what the heck are you doing in the CEO daughter dance stu....dio




 

WAIT WHAT. 




 

YOU ARE THE CEO ONE AND ONLY DAUGHTER




 

Oh my....




 

Yeah.... but keep this away from CODE A members. I don't want them to know. 




 

Why don't you want them to know. 




 

Being CEO daughter can sometimes be a pain . Once people know that I'm one of the richest girls in the whole school. Most of them would just step over me. Not even sincere enough to be my friend. 




 

Oh no, that's sad...




 

Dont worry Yira. We can be your friend. We will never make you feel down or sad. 




 

You guys are so nice. Unlike the other four.... they are just...




 

Mean. Is that what you wanna say? 




 

Yeah.... Can you guys tell me the whole thing about CODE AZ....




 

Hyung, do you think it's fine...




 

Well she is our friend now. She deserved to know so she could prepare for the worst. 




 

Yeah. Still we won't make them suffer you. 




 

Well i won't force you if you don't want  




 

It's fine. You are our friend and we trust you that you won't distrust us. Simple as that. 




 

Deal. I won't fail you guys.....




 

Alright let me start with......