Chapter 4 (Part I)

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU)    ZICO    RIA    RINA

 

HONGJOONG   YUNHO    YEOSANG   WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA    SAN     MINGI     JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD   AUNT SUNGMI   



 

 


 



















 

 










 

Really. He got mad because you were with his rival. 




 

Well yeah. I mean it's not even wrong for me to be with someone who I know and Jongho oppa is kind too. I don't understand why they are rivals. If it's just because of their past that is so bull. 




 

Well sister this week is your week with CODE Z so what are you gonna do when Yunho is around. 




 

I don't know. If he is still upset or whatever I'm not gonna deal with his ego. 




 

Still you forgive him right. 




 

Well of course I will. It's just.... i don't know anymore. 




 

Well Yira. You are who you are. I know that you can be better than this. Just remember what mom taught us. 




 

I know. Thanks brother. 




 

You are welcome. Come by the company after school. There's something we need to talk about. Afterwards we need to go shopping and you didn't forget tonight dinner right. 




 

Nope it's on my calendar. 




 

If that's it. Have fun in school. Want me to fetch you later. 




 

No. You are busy with dad by the time I have already finished with school. Just meet you there. I will find some ways to go there. 




 

Sure thing. See ya later. 




 

You smile and do the handshake that you have with your brother. You hop out of the car , yes students still look at you with the same stare. You rolled your eyes and started to walk towards the gate. Just then you heard someone's voice that is familiar. You turned and saw Wooyoung and Yeosang walking towards you. You smile and wave at them. 







 

I see you are from a rich family. 




 

Oh you already know about me. Where is the rest. 




 

They have things to do. Well shall we head to class. I mean we share the same class right. 




 

Perhaps yeah. But let me get things from my locker. 




 

Sure do. Come let me carry those bags. 




 

Please guys you're not my servant or anything. 




 

Let him be, you can walk with me. He always does that just to please you. Since it's your first day with us in school. .




 

I can't wait to help you with dance class. 




 

We have dance class today. I didn't know that. 




 

Well yeah but advance warning the whole CODE A will be there. 




 

Well i'm fine with them. Just don't make me burst out of a sudden and I will be fine. 




 

We won't let you be like how you were last week. Now let's go









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Mingi. I'm sure you have better things to do. 




 

All of the kids are so boring. They keep giving the same reaction. Yira always give me the best reaction




 

By making you lose to her every time. You gotta be kidding me hyung. 




 

Says the one who skipped class last week and went for a ride with Yira. 




 

WHAT YOU WENT FOR A RIDE WITH HER. 




 

She requested it and she owed me two wishes. 




 

Yah why didn't you tell us. 




 

Once you did some good deed you get back the same treatment. I have to go. I don't want to be lte for history class. 




 

See you for lunch. 




 

Yeah yeah. 








 

Jongho left and suddenly Seonghwa came in with the door banged followed by Ria. Both Mingi and San went silent after looking at two angry people. 








 

How many times you have to do this Seonghwa. 




 

Till my death I'm not repeating the same thing. 




 

So you can let them step over you again. Without you showing the true fact about you and your brothers. Come on Seonghwa. You are better than this. 




 

Why do i have to deal with them when they themselve dislike us. You should already know that those things won't benefit any of us. It's more like them to bring us down




 

So you are gonna let them be and not prove them wrong. Not letting people know that you and your brothers aren't as bad as they thought. How hard can that be




 

You don't understand Ria. You just don't. 




 

I don't understand can you guys just forgive each other and be good again. 




 

That's enough Ria. I don't want to talk about this. 




 

Your jealousy is preventing you from being good again isn't it. 




 

I said that's enough. 




 

It is then. If you can prove me wrong then prove it to me. If not. Don't bother asking me for support when you are in a competition with CODE Z. I know who you are but now You are not the Seonghwa I love. You are someone else. 






 

Ria left the room with tears. Seonghwa clenches his fist and starts to push all the tables and chairs into a mess leaving San and Mingi in shock. Both of them quickly stopped Seonghwa before he got hurt.  After a while Seonghwa just sat on a chair looking hopeless and tears fell. 







 

Hyung you can't be like this anymore. 



 

Yeah hyung. We are better than this

 



 

Then we shall prove that this can't go their way....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

You know. Both of you make me feel happier than before. 




 

We know. Our humor is much better than Hongjoong hyung. However Yunho is our energizer. It's just lately he is a bit off and just staring far. 




 

Oh.... really..... that's quite odd. 




 

Odd isn't it. Well tell me are you still mad with Yunho. 




 

I'm not but I'm just upset. Why do you guys have to be so sensitive when I'm with your rivals when I have no problems with them. 




 

You have not faced the problems that are why he is alert. 




 

But why. Just why he is mad at me when Jongho is doing good deeds. 




 

Yunho just doesn't want to see people he care gets hurt. Basically he dont like to see anyone in this school get hurt. 




 

And letting him hurt mentally. That's not fair. 




 

Yunho is one precious yet kind brother we had. However once he starts to care. He really meant what he said. I'm sorry if it frustrated you but that's how he is.




 

Yeah. Just don't be upset. He will understand if you say that you will be fine.




 

I hope I can, guys. 




 

You do know that you have your time now right  




 

Oh my gawd guys I feel so guilty. Where is he. 




 

Basketball court. He is always there when he feels upset or mad. 




 

You guys are the best. Thanks







 

You quickly ran off to find Yunho while the boys just smirked. Just then Hongjoong and Rina came by. 









 

What's up with the both of you. 




 

They are thinking that Yunho opp might fall for Yira. Besides, they ask her to talk to Yunho so she wont feel guilty. That's so mean guys. 




 

It's for the best. So Yunho don't have to feel so sullen. 




 

Yeah. Plus she is quite bubbly than we thought 




 

You guys... she just needs happiness. 




 

What do you mean. 




 

Her past is sadder than what she is now. Without happiness she won't be as bubbly as you thought. 




 

Well babe im proud of you. 




 

Me too. 




 

Rina lets go. 




 

Ria... hold up why are you crying. 




 

It's nothing. Lets go to class. I'm done for today. I wanna go home. 




 

Wait don't we all have dance class later. 




 

Well sadly we have to skip

 



 

There's no skipping for today Ria




 

What are you doing here. 




 

Just sit down and talk less while Seonghwa hyung is speaking. 




 

Oh my gawd i swear i wanna tear those mouth




 

Oppa i already said what i have to say. 




 

Fine. I accept the rule that Aunt Sungmi suggests. In one condition. 




 

Serio-




 

Yeosang shut. What are you planning to do 




 

For 3 months. Yira must be responsible to make us work together as a team. If she failed CODE Z does not deserve this year recognition while CODE A gets all the extra credits




 

If she passes. What would you do. 




 

We will apologize and leave AZ Academy for good. 




 

WHAT THE HELL HYUNG.




 

SEONGHWA HYUNG YOU CAN'T DO THIS. 




 

May it be your pride but you know you don't have to do this. What's your true reason. 




 

To show father that we changed is one of the reasons. I'm gonna prove that things can't go their way. This time it's my turn to show how it's done. I don't want father to think that CODE A is the worst. CODE A isn't what you people think we are. 




 

If that's so. Deal is a deal. Amazed me Park Seonghwa.....