Chapter 4 (Part Ⅱ)

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU)    ZICO    RIA    RINA

 

HONGJOONG   YUNHO    YEOSANG   WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA    SAN     MINGI     JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD   AUNT SUNGMI   



 

 


 


















 

 











 

You were running to find the basketball court. It took you a few minutes to figure out where since you are still new to the school. Just after the long run you saw someone playing basketball alone on the basketball court. You smile and walk yourself to the basketball court. Yunho saw you and stopped what he was doing. You smile and signal him to pass the ball to you. He did and you were at the three-point line. You quickly focus and shoot the ball. The ball went in the hoop. Making Yunho surprise. 










 

That's how you shoot. 




 

What are you doing here...




 

My sense tells me that your energy went down 




 

It's nothing Yira. I just need space at that moment. 




 

Your space is filled. Now tell me why are you mad at me last week. 




 

It's just....




 

Look Yunho oppa. I know you are worried but I can promise you that I will be fine no matter what. Please ....




 

Well actually i'm sorry that i was mad at you for one small matter. It annoys me whenever you are around any of CODE A members. I think I can't force you to not be with them since you are fine with them. 




 

Oh my gawd Yunho oppa. 





 

Without hesitation. You went in for a hug. Yunho is still shocked by your actions. You hug slightly tighter to make him feel assured. He hugs you back and sighs. 






 

I'm really sorry okay. I just don't want you to get hurt by them. Especially you are my friend and I care for you. 




 

I'm thankful for that but I promise that you will be the first person to know if I was hurt by them or others okay. Now stop being so sad. You are the energizer of the group. I want you to smile. 










 

You release the hug and pinch his cheek. With that he smiles and his ears turn red. You like it when you . It's fun for you but not someone else who is watching you with Yunho from far clenching his fist. Knowing that he is in mixed feelings but at the same time jealousy arises.....












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

《TIME SKIPPED》












 

Hyung you why do you agree with people like him. 




 

I have my own reasons. 




 

Still hyung. What is it you know that we don't. 




 

Aunt Sungmi wants us to work together... However we both denied but he suddenly popped out to come in with solutions. 




 

Which involves Yira. Won't she be upset again. 




 

I don't know. I hope she will understand. 




 

You do know that she knows few parts of our past. 




 

She what...




 

Rina told her the day where Yira was mad. Plus I don't see why Yira can't get us back together. 




 

Make who back together. 




 

AZ brothers. That's what he meant  




 

What did I miss out from here. 




 

Where were you from

 



 

Basketball court. 




 

Didn't Yira said she is finding you  




 

She did however she was called in for detention just because she skipped class that was important for her. And she was also caught as a victim when Jongho break something in the public  




 

So she is there alone. 




 

Nope. She is with Jongho. Now what did I miss. 




 

We make a deal with CODE A. Wr have to work together but in their way. 




 

What do you mean. 




 

They will test on Yira if she could bring both CODE A and CODE Z back together. To lift up AZ Academy. They are making Yira change the history. 




 

We need to move on from the past guys. This time we need to see how better they are to prove us wrong. 




 

Why does it have to be Yira. Why can't it be other people. 




 

Both of CODE A and CODE Z are responsible for Yira. We have to protect her remember. So now what I assume is they are taking advantage on Yira to be responsible for making us work together. That's how it works for them. Their way is complicated however we arent that dumb to know that they are doing just for recognition. 





 

Well that explains why they have been giving those dark vibes. Are they jealous of us. 




 

They might be. We can't assume things yet guys. Lets just respect and give in to them for once. They are once our brothers. And now they are our step brothers. So let's just make them feel that they are right and we are wrong. 




 

Life is getting complicated I can see.




 

What about Yira feelings. Won't she be hurt for this. 




 

Trust is all we need. If either one of us failed. This whole thing is just a waste. 




 

Don't worry about Yira. I know she is one strong girl we know. 




 

Lets go. We have dance class to attend





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

You were bored that you had to be in detention class then your dance class. It's only you and Jongho in the class. You were staring at the clock while Jongho just tapping his fingers on the table. You got bored and stood up to go to sit at the table beside Jongho. Jongho turns and looks at you with a straight face. He sigh and took his jacket off and place it on your lap which cover till your knee. 








 

Can't you just sit on the chair. 




 

I'm too lazy to pull out the chair. So tell me how strong are you




 

At what point are you trying to make me feel pleased. 




 

Oh come on. How can you survive in this detention room. 




 

Since the start of the rival. Don't ask much.




 

Oh really. Then tell me why are you mad at me. 




 

I'm not mad at you. It's just my normal expression. 




 

How about explaining why are you clenched your fist while walking away from me earlier. 




 

Because you drag me in this detention

 



 

Hey you agreed on the ride. How am i at fault




 

Well how do you not know when that day you have one important class to attend

 



 

I still knew and I forget about that when I'm frustrated. Okay okay fine. Im at wrong. Im sorry. Now you happy  




 

Nope. I'm not. 




 

Oh come on Jongho. 




 

Yah, I'm a year older than you. 




 

Oh come on Jongho. Forgive me please. Please I swear I will take full responsibility the next time we get caught. Okay. Please...




 

I'm not buying that. 




 

Oh come on. You don't want to see my aegyo. It's cringy for you to live. Now come on. Forgive me please. 




 

I'm still not buying that. 






 

You rolled your eyes and you went on your knees while placing your elbow on his table. Your face were on your palm. Smiling at him while he looks into your eyes. After seconds you saw his ear and cheeks getting red. You jumped in happiness and sat on his table. 







 

Your blush is cute don't you know that. 




 

It's not. It's just getting hot here. 




 

Its air condition though how warm it is here. 




 

I'm still not forgiving you  




 

Then what should I do. Okay you have three wishes. Is that okay. Please oppa forgive me. I will do anything you want but not dirty stuff. So please forgive me




 

Anything you say




 

Yes anything that will make you forgive me. 




 

I have three wishes am i right




 

Yes you have three wishes. 








 

You saw Jongho smirk at you. He stood up and went in front of you. He trapped you between his arms and looked into your eyes. Both of your faces were just inches away from each other. You start to suddenly feel nervous and almost have a panic attack. 







 

What are you doing?




 

Date me. 




 

Date... WHAT. 




 

I said date me. For a month. 




 

The heck we barely know each other well. 




 

One month is not long. If not, I won't forgive you and let Mingi hyung annoy you for the rest of the months you had here. 




 

Woah woah woah. Okay okay that's your first wish. Asking me to date you. 




 

Why. Unexpected. 




 

More like i didnt wanna think about dating. But....




 

Take it or leave it. It's my wish and you said I could do anything to make me forgive you.




 

Okay. Fine. Just for a month and not more than that. That's your first wish alright. No back out. 




 

We're official for a month. See you later babe. 







 

He smiles and pecks your cheek leaving you behind with his jacket with you. Your eyes went so wide as to believe what you had just done. You were alone in the room feeling shocked that you never once had thought that you made the worst decisions ever. Minutes later Ria and Rina came into the room. 







 

Yo gurl you are late for dance class. 




 

Yeah your detention is over. You can join the second half of the dance class session. 




 

I make a huge mistake....huge mistake....




 

What do you mean. 




 

And why is Jongho jacket with you. 




 

Help me. Am i dreaming right no- OUCH RINA. 




 

Girl you aren't dreaming. You kiss the fist half and you have like 45 minutes left for your dance lesson. Your dance group is waiting for you. 




 

What I'm in a group.




 

Well yeah. You, San oppa, Wooyoung oppa, Yunho oppa and Jongho. 




 

WHAT. HE IS IN THAT GROUP I'M IN. 




 

It was supposed to be either Seonghwa oppa or Mingi oppa. However Seonghwa oppa don't want San to create trouble so he put Jongho instead so he could keep a lookout on San




 

Same reason for Yunho oppa to be in your group. If not Yeosang oppa would be there but Yunho oppa is more trustable. 




 

I'M DOOMED. 




 

what why  




 

Remember I told both of you that I owe Jongho oppa wishes. 




 

Well yeah. Did he ask for his first wish. 




 

Well he now left two. He just gained one today and he uses it. 




 

What did he use for




 

He asked me to date him for a month. 




 

He asks da- YAH YOU ARE DATING CHOI JONG HO. 




 

YAH YOU GRANT THAT WISH. DATE HIM FOR A MONTH. 




 

Gurls its just a month and i don't know what to do. 




 

Gurl you just made up with Yunho oppa im sure he is gonna be upset again. 




 

I will tell him soon. But now is not the time. 




 

Whatever it is. You are responsible for your own problems. 




 

Yeah you are dooming yourself more. 




 

Urghh i feel like dying. 




 

Whatever now lets go. I don't want the boys to fight.