Chapter 9 (Part Ⅱ)

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU)    ZICO    RIA    RINA

 

HONGJOONG   YUNHO    YEOSANG   WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA    SAN     MINGI     JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD   AUNT SUNGMI   



 

 


 















 

 









 

Ria what's wrong with that face. 




 

It's nothing Seonghwa. 




 

You calling me with that name means there's something wrong. 




 

Have you ever wondered why your father is trying hard to get you and your brothers to work together with CODE A members. 




 

Ria...




 

I know I should have not been asking you this but have you ever wondered that one day you will be on good terms with your step brother. 




 

I have always wanted to. It's just dad favours Hongjoong more than i do. Your words are right but it's hard to prove how hard it is to just change out of a sudden Ria. 




 

Babe. I believe in you. You know who you are. 




 

I know.... Thank you for being by my side. 




 

How can i not be gladful that you are my boyfriend. Now tell me how is your maknae with my little girl. 




 

Jongho and Yira. What about them. 




 

Can't you see. Jongho has been so close with Yira ever since a month ago. Also his actions turns weird




 

Are you saying that my maknae has feelings for her. 




 

I didn't say anything babe. 




 

HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG. 




 

What is it San. 




 

Jongho is not in his room and today is his turn to do the chores. 




 

HYUNG HAVE YOU SEEN MY PANTS. I HAVE PRACTICE TODAY AND I CAN'T SEEM TO SEE ANY OF MY PANTS. 




 

Boys Jongho is out. I don't know where but he will be back soon. 




 

Hyung. It's already near evening and you are saying that he will come back soon. 




 

Kids let the maknae be. San isnt today is your day to do the laundry. Also Mingi you have many other pants to wear. 




 

Ria you don't understand. 




 

Move along guys. Dont disturb me with my girlfriend. 




 

HYUNG....




 

Guys just go before he kicks you both out of the house. 




 

Aish jinjja. 






 

Both of them left the living room. Ria chuckled while Seonghwa leaned his head on her shoulder. 









 

So tell me. When did Jongho start to like Yira. 




 

Oh it's a long story. Cuddle tight. 









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

Oh come on, there must be another way to catch those dreams. 




 

Well it's once a dream. What about you. Ria told me that you have a heavy past. 




 

Oh... that...




 

Well you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. 




 

No. Its fine. Well i lost my mom many years ago. She was involved into an accident. After those days i even lost my friends from the previous school. Everyone hates me because they thought i killed my mom. 




 

But you didn't right...




 

My mom tried to save me. I was supposed to be in her position but she saved me instead. Whole schools were trying to get me expelled. That is why I was forced to transfer to AZ Academy. 




 

Well old past, new present. You have new friends that wont leave your side. Just like me. I will not leave you alone. 




 

I just lost a friend Jongho. 




 

Hey... that doesn't mean you lost the rest. Trust me. He will come back to you. He knows that it's not your fault.




 

But I told Yunho that you are my boyfriend and how you are always right by my side when I need one. 




 

You said what  




 

You. Idiot. I told him that you are my boyfriend since a month ago. Which i'm glad because i don't see him more than a friend. His feelings doesn't match mine while you make me have mixed feelings and be more comfortable. Even if i appreciate Wooyoung presence more than Mingi. 




 

You meant that am i right. 




 

Meant what.... oh.... well since the start mixed feelings keeps on appearing and i don't know what you really feel for me. Like your feelings its so unsure that i can't describe. Oh.... no did i spill my tmi. 




 

More than I need one. 




 

Oh shoot it's getting late. 




 

Its midnight.... our date is over. 




 

You are right....we are breaking up... i'm gonna miss you. 




 

Yira.... 




 

Can you grant me a wish. 




 

What would I get back if I grant you one. 




 

I wont say no on your last wish. That's my promise. 




 

Well okay then what's your wish. 




 

Stay by my side no matter what happens. Just don't leave me alone. I'm scared to be alone. 




 

Your wish is granted. I wont leave your side.




 

Thanks Jongho oppa. 







 

You smile and hug him. He hugs you back and leans his chin on your head. While you lean your head on his shoulder. 






 

You know. I will miss how short you are. 




 

I'm not short. It's just you keep wearing thick soles  




 

Still you are too cute for me. 




 

Thanks. I know that 







 

Just then, Jongho carries you in bridal style and starts to walk to his Bike.







 

 Now let's get back home. 




 

Hey you know that I have legs right. 




 

Well you walk too slow. It might be my last time doing this. 




 

Jongho...




 

I say might be. Now a princess needs her beauty sleep. Let me bring her home. 




 

YAH YAH YAH DON'T RUN WE WILL FALL.