Chapter 25

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU) ZICO RIA RINA

 

HONGJOONG YUNHO YEOSANG WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA SAN MINGI JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD AUNT SUNGMI



 

 


 



















 

 







 

《FEW YEARS LATER》












 

Woah thats a good dance




 

I never new you would be fast




 

I tend to follow the tempo more.




 

You really love that then knowing that you always injured yourself Yira.




 

Oh come on guys. Its fun like that besides my dad is letting me do whatever I want.




 

Well im sure you did.




 

Indeed she is the lucky ones.




 

Whatever you say boys.... So Wooyoung oppa. Care to tell who is the wonderful human that have been in and out of the cafe.




 

What did you just say Yira.




 

Omo someone been hiding from something.




 

I didnt. Its no one.




 

Are you sure. Besides it looks like you have been busy lately. Like after Seonghwa and Hongjoong oppa were taking their long rest. I wonder who....




 

Just tell her hyung. You know that she will bug you as much as she could.




 

And you are siding her Jongho. Seriously.




 

Yes i am. She is my girlfriend. My lovely girl who knows that she still owes me something.




 

Not today oppa.




 

You guys are scary.




 

More like this couple will give different vibes from what the hyung gave.




 

Dont be salty Yeosang hyung. She became more salty and mouth fighter ever since she got close to you. Thanks to you i cant win every single debate




 

That is because you gave in to me my dear. Now shall we continue.




 

If only theres chicken to eat.




 

I will buy you guys food. If you guys can finish up the things that you guys have to handle.




 

Assa free food it is.




 

So what you waiting for. Give us the dance moves.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

I never thought we could gather with our kids




 

Well if Yira told us to stay with them why not. I donr have to control those trouble makers. Just have to focus on my family instead.




 

True. So whats your new goal this time




 

To have bigger family. Im glad that dad are greatful of us having kids at this young age.




 

Well he adopt us since we are young. Which i am sure he is still gladful for.




 

I know that.




 

You boys are closer than we are.




 

We are brothers for a reason babe.




 

Well the kids are asleep. Man i didnt know Ria can handle twins well




 

I have taken care of triplets before. Its nothing wrong.




 

Darling . The boys are grown up already. Just focus on our kids instead.




 

So when did you guys moved out.




 

A couple months ago. Im glad that we listen to both Jongho and Yira suggestion.




 

Why is that so. Wont Mingi and San be lonely.




 

They wont. Besides i heard that both Wooyoung and Yeosang wants to moved in to that house. So Mingi and San wont be alone.




 

Really. They say that.




 

Yeah. Thats what they want. Plus Yunho wants to stay with us just because he can look after our kids once in awhile.




 

Man thats great. Means Yunho is the god father of your child.




 

Yeah he is.




 

Thats good enough.




 

Oh Yira told me that this weekend to follow her to a villa. Its like a family gathering. She will settle everything. We just have to go there.




 

With our kids.




 

Well they wont be bored since theres their uncle to play with.




 

Well that works.




 

Oh my gawd i cant wait for that. It will be our first time not controlling the kids. Relaxing when we have time.




 

I like what you think man.




 

They are so




 

Weird. I know. Babe please look after the kids. Im sure the will be awake once i finish cooking




 

Alright alright










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

After the dance. Jongho decided to bring you out since it's been awhile since you and him went on a date just the both of you. So you and Jongho were on his bike riding to the destination that Jongho wants to bring you to. After some time, both of you finally reached the place. You were surprised that Jongjo brought you back to the place where you and Yunho had a huge fight last time. You look at Jongho curiously. He just smiled.












 

Babe... why are we at...




 

Its where i started to like you.




 

Really. Here. Where i cry like hell.




 

You still look beautiful no matter what babe.




 

Aww babe. Thats sweet. But why here tho....




 

Babe. I wanna tell you something




 

Whats wrong babe...




 

When you were hanging out with Yunho.... around this area.... i was looking from far. Knowing that something bad will happened.... so i kinda stalk you and Yunho hyung that time....




 

Aww.... thats... cute.




 

You arent mad

 



 

Why would i be mad babe. You came to make me feel calm. You are the one who i hope to see when im in that state.




 

Yira....




 

Well when i know Yunho hate the fact that I'm dating you. I dont think anything but you. When you come I feel glad because god bless my words.




 

Your words... i wonder what is it.




 

Its to be with you when im in my worst. You are the first one that make me feel like i cant lose someone like you.




 

Aww babe....




 

Now we are here. Together for years. From enemy to lovers....




 

Will you marry me Woo Yira




 

Jongho oppa....




 

We've been together for years. Through those up and downs. I finally realize how special you are. You let me be who i am right now. Which im thankful of that. Im for real. But now i feel like taking a step higher is my responsibility. Being with you till the end is what i hoped for. So Woo Yira....




 

Yes....




 

Wait.... you for real....




 

Yes dummie... i would marry you.










 

Jongho smiles and picks you up by your waist and twirls around in happiness. You couldn't help but to giggle at how cute he is to hear tht you agree. He put you down and cupped your face. Giving you the sweetest kiss that you ever had. After the kiss you look at him and smile.












 

Finally we are engaged.




 

Babe you still have to go through my dad and my brother.




 

Oh... well dont worry about that they love me.




 

Are you sure.




 

If they dont we wont be dating for years babe.




 

You are right. I cant wait to be your wife.




 

I cant wait to be your husband.











 

Since then everyone is back together. Both Code A and Z are together as one. All of the boys are on good terms. Being as brotherly like before. You are glad that you bring them back together. Which makes you happy to be part of their life too.