Chapter 5

Back Together





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ ! ! .

 

 


 

 

WOO YIRA(YOU)    ZICO    RIA    RINA

 

HONGJOONG   YUNHO    YEOSANG   WOOYOUNG

 

SEONGHWA    SAN     MINGI     JONGHO

 

YOUR DAD   AUNT SUNGMI   



 

 


 

















 

 












 

Oppa don't you think im over dressing myself. 




 

You are not. You look beautiful. My little sister is looking gorgeous every single day. 




 

Are you flirting with me. 




 

I'm just teasing you. Who knows one of the son is interested in you  




 

I can't even date him, what's the point. 




 

Why not. Dad would be glad if you have connections with one of the sons. 




 

How about you date the sons. Oh wait.... you wont want your girlfriend to be jealous. 




 

I don't have any girlfriend. Oh my gawd I never thought dad would have late dinner here. 




 

He is rich. We are used to this now park your car. We are super late. 








 

Your brother went to find a parking lot and he parked his car. You looked around and saw a familiar vehicle. You frown and just proceed for where your father is. Once both of you reached the level you saw your father with a man at the large table. You were thinking who would join in for dinner as well. You reach the ntable and your father smiles at you. 












 

Oh look, my children have arrived. Greet my friend Mr Hong. My one and only trusted business partner. 




 

Pleased to meet you Mr Hong. 




 

It's nice to meet you Mr Hong. 




 

It's a pleasure to meet the Woo's Children. Come sit. 









 

You and your brother went to sit beside your father. You saw another two chairs beside Mr Hong. Your brother nudge you and you snap back to reality when both your father and Mr Hong are talking about Mr Hong's sons. 










 

It seems like my sons will be shocked when they are gonna hear this news. 




 

Certainly is. Helping each other won't be a hassle. 




 

I hope my sons will be gladful for this. 




 

Not to be rude. May I know how many sons you have. 




 

Well they are not my biological sons. They are just adopted but I love them like my own sons. I have 8 of them total. Fortunately they split themselves into two sides. I don't know what makes them split into two but I hope for this they will become as a whole. 




 

Oh.... I see.  




 

Sorry father, I'm late...




 

Hongjoong my child nice to see you. Where is your brother. 




 

Step brother. I don't know where he is. Not my prob- Yira. Sunbaenim.




 

You know her. 

 



 

Well yeah we are school mates. 




 

That's great. Oh nice timing Seonghwa you are finally here. 




 

Father. Mr Woo. 




 

Sit sit now we have things to say. 




 

It's better interesting than bull. 




 

Seonghwa. Don't start. 




 

Whatever. What are the things. 




 

Well we decide that CODE A and CODE Z will be part of projects of the ATZ. So all 8 of you will be one. Yira will be the one who is managing the 8 of you boys for three months. She will manage the choreo, singing, modeling and so on. 




 

This ATZ project won't affect your daily school hours. Me and her dad just hope that you guys are good to each other. Not like this being rivals even in school and in the company. 




 

So the CEO and you father want us to be as one. You gotta be kidding me. You even ask Aunt Sungmi to do the same thing




 

Regardless of anything we have agreed to what Aunt Sungmi told us Seonghwa. 




 

And you even agreed to the deal Hongjoong. 




 

That's enough boys. So Yira you won't mind handling this right. They are a little stubborn. 




 

I will try my best, Mr Hong. 




 

That's great. The project will start from tomorrow onwards. 




 

Isn't tomorrow mom death anniversary 




 

Dad, you didn't forget mom's death anniversary right. 




 

Aigoo. I almost forgot about that. Well i'm sorry Mr Hong should we just start the project the following week. I nearly forget about tomorrow events




 

Well sure. My boys won't mind about that. 




 

My brothers won't mind about this. 




 

My brothers don't even care about this. 




 

Well that's good. Well let's have some decent dinner. After that we call it a day. So boys, just ask Yira for any enquiry. She will be in the company for the most of her time. Just treat her like your own sister. 




 

Will sure do Mr Woo. 




 

Alright what shall we eat......