Real

Mannequin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyukjae's kisses have been changing. Just like he has been.

In the next two weeks... Hyukjae does everything. Almost everything that a normal living person does.

He wants to shower. Wants to take baths. Wants to cook. Wash his face. His hands. Brush his teeth. Brush his hair. He wants to put products on his face. Like Donghae does. Because, oh, his skin feels dry. He wants to moisturize his hands. Clip his fingernails. His toenails. Wants to wear different clothes. Shirts. Pants. Underwear.

Donghae's gotten Hyukjae so many things. There's now a toothbrush for him. Clothes. An apron. Socks. Different shampoo. Because Hyukjae likes the smell of the handsoap more. Oh, isn't there one like that? So Donghae got him the same scent. Bubble bath. Shower gel. Lotion.

Donghae should be spending more time being worried. But when Hyukjae is not a mannequin... and he's excitedly hopping off to eat... brush his teeth... shower... try new clothes... when he's squealing at the nice smell of his own hands, hair, body...

Donghae only sees that. Feels the happiness from him. It fills his chest with warmth. Leaves him to think of how... precious the creature is. How lovable. Cute.  Beautiful.

He usually does go back to wondering. Worrying. Once Hyukjae turns into a mannequin. Because... Donghae doesn't know how this will continue. Whether Hyukjae can tell him much. About how to help him. Or where this will go. End. Or not end.

It's... strange. Since Donghae doesn't know. He doesn't what to do for him. Doesn't know if he's doing the right thing. Or should be doing more. Has he missed something? Should he be worried? Or happy? About what's happening?

It's especially... strange as he comes to accept it. That he... has love for this being. Deep down. He wishes Hyukjae could've been real. Normal. Could've been a person. Because Donghae wants him more in his life. All parts of his life. Wants to love him. To be his love.

He knows how important Hyukjae thinks he is. All of Hyukjae's innocent talk says so too. About heart. Love. And those fascinated joyful stares. Towards Donghae.

So Donghae has that worry. Still. That doubt. Because Hyukjae's a mannequin. Without proper memories. Without a... true self. Identity.

It keeps Donghae up.

 

But then here's Hyukjae. He's sitting on his thighs. He has his smooth peach smelling hands on Donghae's face. His soft mouth's kissing Donghae's lips. And Donghae wishes... those thoughts would distract him now. Shake him away from the man. These feelings Hyukjae stirs up in him.

No, those thoughts are hiding now. They've disappeared. Like they do. During those moments. Even more than all the other times.

Donghae's left... with just the wonderful feel of Hyukjae. He's kissing him. Differently again. It has clear intentions. To Donghae's body. But not to Hyukjae himself.

So... Donghae holds back. He just keeps kissing the man. Gently. Softly. He refuses to open his mouth. Even though Hyukjae gives him light . on his lips. Clings closely to him.

Donghae rubs his side. Moves his lips to kiss his face. He his hair. The mannequin releases a breath. Drops his head on Donghae's shoulder. Hugs his neck.

What a cutie, Donghae thinks. Smiles. Rubs his back soothingly.

Donghae's heart is drumming. And if he listens closely... he can feel Hyukjae's heart is the same.

It makes him gulp. Once again, he's reminded. Of Hyukjae's... existence. He's alive. But not for long...

"Hyukjae," he says. "It's been almost five hours. I think you'll be changing soon, right?"

Hyukjae lifts his head. Donghae's heart pounds hard. The mannequin's eyes are hazy. His cheeks are pink. His mouth's red.

Beautiful.

"I d-don't know," Hyukjae says. Donghae's eyes flick back up.

"You changed yesterday at just under five," Donghae says. "So maybe today you'll go over." He's absently still touching Hyukjae's even softer hair.

He's got so many feelings. Donghae pecks the mannequin's pretty cheek. Hopes to calm down. Think of something else.

But the mannequin's now looking at his mouth. Donghae sees him gulp. Glance up at him.

"Donghae..." he whispers.

"Yes?"

Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter