Sick

Twice Maknae Trouble

5 hours had passed and the kids really took a turn for the worse. It made the members really worried, thinking they'll have to send them to the hospital.

Tzuyu suddenly jolted awake from all the pain "Unnies!"

All of them ran into the room, Jihyo stepping closer "How do you feel baby?"

Tzuyu held her stomach, whimpering as the pain from the sickness was overpowering. Jihyo gave Tzuyu her medicine again, waking the others to give them medicine as well.

Jihyo: "You'll feel better in no time"

Tzuyu smiled a little, falling back asleep. Chaeyoung, who was still awake looked at Tzuyu. Mina seeing her just looking over.

Mina: "Do you want to sleep with her"

Chaeyoung gave a small nod, so Mina moved Chaeyoung to Tzuyu's bed, immediately they started to hug. That made Dahyun want to as well, so Mina moved her as well. All 3 of them cuddling.

The members went back to the living room to go watch a movie, calm down a little, waiting until they wake up again. Hopefully they wake up memories.

That's when a weird turn of events happened. The maknaes woke up in their dreams, getting up.

All of them were feeling fine, so they got up, but that's when they saw it. They saw their own bodies cuddled up on Tzuyu's bed, and they were like ghosts.

They freaked out, running to their unnies, but they were too busy watching a movie. Dahyun stood in front of the TV. But that didn't work.

Dahyun: "Unnies?

Tzu: "They can't see us, or hear us"

Chaeyoung sat on the couch next to Nayeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu sat on the floor.

Mina paused the moved "Okay I can't, I'm way too worried about them"

Jeongyeon hugged Mina "We all are? But we are doing all we can"

The kids looked at each other, wondering what they were talking about.

Momo: "Sana, do you think they'll have their memories back?"

Sana: "I don't know, but I hope so"

Jihyo stood up "I'll get us some food, and make the maknaes dinner"

Nay: "She's just worried, but what if the maknaes never get their memories back? What if they don't turn back to 22 or 23? Will they stay little forever?"

Dahyun stood up, patting Momo's head "What are you talking about"

Momo shivered "Nuh uh, I felt something, it's weird"

The kids looked at each other, trying again. Maybe this time it will work

Dahyun: "What are you talking about?"

Momo jumped up "Okay, what is going on? I felt someone..Dubs? I think whispered 'What are you talking about' like 2 times"

Chaeyoung put her hand on Nayeon's shoulder "Unnie, it's us. What are you saying"

Nay: "Uh Chae? I felt that...nope that's weird"

Tzuyu walked to Mina "Unnie help"

Mina, Nayeon, and Momo stood up looking around. They had felt the same exact thing.

Jihyo walked in "Okay let's think. The maknaes should remember School Meal Club, or Sixteen?"

Everyone nodded, but the maknaes looked at each other, wondering who they really were if they aren't who they are now.

Dahyun tried again on Momo "Who are we really? Momo!"

Momo freaked out "What is going on? Dahyun wants to..uh to know..who they are?"

Jihyo: "What?"

Mina went to go check on the maknaes, but they were still sound asleep on the bed, cuddled up together. So what was going on?

Mina: "Me, Nayeon, and Momo got this really weird feeling, the maknaes are here but like by ghost? What if we sit in a circle, maybe we can see if it's true"

All of them sat in a circle, they really couldn't believe they were doing this. The maknaes noticed and got in the middle.

Dahyun: "Yell. They have a better chance of hearing us"

Chaeyoung touched Jihyo and Jeongyeon's knee "What is Sixteen?"

Jihyo shivered, while Jeongyeon looked around "Sixteen?"

Jeong: "Sixteen is a show? Twice was made. Survival show, famous?"

Chaeyoung let her hand go, getting an odd feeling inside her.

Tzuyu went to Mina and Sana "Who are we?!"

Sana looked up quickly "Older..uh some spell thing was given..."

Mina: "...Used to be 22 and 23..but you are now 3 and 4"

Dahyun felt a little weird, but more than before. As these small facts were given, it just made her realize more and made her feel more sick.

Dahyun went to Nayeon and Momo "Something you know, older know but younger us no know?!"

Nay: "Skipping school?"

Momo laughed: "Yea, Dubs and Tzu also snuck out"

Dahyun and Tzuyu looked at each other, because they know that they both clearly remember that happening. Chaeyoung smiled because she knew that it happened, although it was without her.

Chaeyoung hugged Jihyo "Sorry, bye, love you"

The maknaes faded, and back into the maknaes they were back. They started moving around, the members running over to check on them.

Dahyun was the first one up "Unnie?"

Sana: "Yes?"

Dahyun: "Hungry"

Jihyo ran out, and gave everyone their dinner. Mina, Momo, and Nayeon stayed in the maknaes room to feed them since they were still too sick

They had not gotten their memories back, but they also had no memories of their ghostlike form, they had no idea of that conversation.

The next day, 18 hours had already passed by, and there was no sign of them feeling better.

Momo was freaking out the most, the kids were asleep, but it was getting very close to 24 hours. That wasn't a good sign, they were pushing it too much for all of their likings

The maknaes had the same thing happen all over again, they had entered their ghostlike form. This time not going to their unnies.

They looked all over the dorm, walking to the big room, seeing 3 phones on the dresser. They climbed Nayeon's bed to grab their phones.

Dahyun picked her phone "This is...my...phone"

Tzuyu picked up her phone, and Chae picked up hers. The first thing Chaeyoung did was go to YouTube to look for something

Chae: "I'm looking Twice up"

Both Dahyun and Tzuyu immediately sat next to Chaeyoung as she looked them up. They watched 5 videos, finally getting an understanding of who they are and what they do for a living.

Tzuyu grabbed all their phones, putting them back in the place where they found them. Sitting back down in shock

Tzu: "We are not little, but that was us? I leave Taiwan years ago to come here. To make my dream come true"

Tzuyu's ghost faded away, leaving Dahyun and Chaeyoung to try and remember. Dahyun was shocked, but she finally came to terms about what happened.

Dahyun: "I..uh..remember now"

Chaeyoung was the last one left, after watching Dahyun fade away. She was trying to remember she only has half of just what they saw and heard. She walked back to the maknaes room, seeing them asleep, so she decided she should go back too.

Tzuyu woke up "Unnies?"

Momo walked in "How are you feeling?"

Tzuyu sat up, but right then all of her memories flooded her brain. It happens too fast, that it causes Tzuyu to pass out, falling to the floor.

Momo picked her up, putting her on the bed "Guys! Tzuyu passed out!"

Everyone ran into the room, Dahyun was waking up at the same time. Dahyun on the other hand was waking up, looking around

Jeongyeon saw her, sitting down on her bed "How are you feeling?"

Dahyun sighed "Bad"

Dahyun got up to go to the restroom, meanwhile Tzuyu was waking up again. Having everyone rush to her side.

Tzu: "Unnies?"

Sana: "Hey, are you okay? Do you need anything?"

Tzuyu smiled "I'm fine, I feel better. I remember"

They all hugged Tzuyu, glad to have her memories back, knowing she made it under 24 hours. It has been 19 hours now.

Tzu: "Don't say anything to others about my memories, it can do something, just see me as you used to well until they get theirs back"

The members nodded, hugging Tzuy once again. They were really happy to be back. Dahyun came back from the restroom, walking back, but had her memories come back, passing out in the middle of the room.

They moved her back to her bed, a little worried. Also looking up on the top bunk, seeing Chaeyoung who was still asleep.

About an hour later, Dahyun finally woke up, looking at herself, Tzuyu, and the others "I guess I really am small, this was not a dream"

Dahyun looked at Tzuyu, who gave her a nod to tell her that she was back as well. Then Tzuyu pointed to Chaeyoung shaking her head to tell her that she was not back or awake"

Tzuyu: "We have ours, but she no get hers back"

23 hours have now gone by, Mina was pacing back and forth. Chaeyoung was awake, but no memories. She was sitting on her bed, with Dahyun and Tzuyu playing with a few toys.

Momo sat on the couch, and Jeong looked at her watch "We have 3 minutes left before 24 hours go by, this is cutting it close"

Jihyo got worried "I'm worried she won't make the 24 hour mark. So just in case, I'm gonna pack a bag so we can grab it just in case we need to go to the hospital.

Everyone agreed it was a good idea, so Jihyo went off to pack a quick bag, then leaving it on the floor behind the couch.

In the room, Chaeyoung sighed "I had a weird dream, we were ghosts, we heard unnies, but I don't remember what happens after.

Both Dahyun and Tzuyu smiled at each other, because they remember having that dream, and remember what happens after.

1 minute left

Chaeyoung was thinking while she was playing, but she could feel that nothing felt right.

30 seconds left

It just all felt weird to Chaeyoung, there was something she couldn't point out.