Sick pt.2

Twice Maknae Trouble

It was now the last day to get the maknae's memories back. They have till 1 in the morning to get all their memories back.

The past 2 days, Twice songs have been playing, and it seemed to be working at least. They were humming, singing, or dancing a few parts they knew.

The maknaes were playing on Mina's switch while they waited for breakfast. Straykids came to stop by since they were called to have breakfast with them.

SKZ already knew of their situation, so they came happy to help the kids get their memories back.

Nayeon let them in, the maknaes showed them respect, introducing themselves. SKZ did their introduction and waited in the living room while the maknaes continued playing on the switch.

Sana: "Girls can you come here for a second?"

The maknaes got up, walking over to Sana. Sana was going through a bag, pulling out cards.

Sana: "It's time to get off the switch"

Tzu: "But unnie-"

Sana: "Tzuyu.."

Tzu: "I didn't get a chance to play"

Chae: "Yes you did lier"

Sana: "It's time to get off"

Tzu: "That's not fair"

Sana raised an eyebrow, Tzuyu was whining, she really was about to throw a tantrum. And it was about to be in front of everyone

Sana: "Tzuyu. I won't hesitate to pull you back over my knee"

Tzuyu: "Sorry"

Sana handed them the cards, walking away to grab the switch that was laying on the floor, putting it on a shelf that the maknaes couldn't reach.

Sana: "Ask them if they want to play with you. Have you played Uno before?"

They nodded, taking the cards walking back to where they were sitting. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung looking at Dahyun so she can ask

Dahyun: "Would you like to play Uno with us?"

SKZ agreed to play, and it was a big group that was playing, but it was fun. There were the usual arguments but only when there was a skip, reverse, or draw 2 put down.

The real war was when Jeongin, Changbin and Felix all planned to put down a stick of Draw 4's on Chan, who had an Uno.

Chan was complaining as he picked up 12 cards, glaring at s because of the sudden betrayal. But the truth is it wasn't their idea, it was the maknaes.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu were going to pull that trick on Hyunjin but when Chan yelled out Uno, they came up with an entirely different plan.

Chaeyoung whispered to Jeongin, explaining what the plan was, he agreed and told Felix who told Changbin. They all started trading cards under the table to give the Draw 4's to the 3.

Tzuyu was next, so she reversed it, so they could pull off the trick. It worked, but now they have to watch out because he claims he's gonna get revenge now. They all continue playing, finally coming to an end.

But before anyone could when, Momo came in to tell everyone it was time to eat breakfast. Nobody wanted to leave, so nobody got up and continued to play.

Jihyo walked over "You can continue playing after we eat, come on"

Nobody moved

Jihyo: "Girls are you gonna listen or ignore us?"

The maknaes looked at each other before getting up and putting the cards in their pockets. SKZ got up as well, doing the same so they can all eat.

At the table they were talking about SKZ, it was about their latest comeback, hoping now they can go on tour. It was all talk about comebacks, concerts, tours, and music over all that made Chaeyoung feel something.

Chaeyoung started coughing, she was getting a little warmer. She was getting a worse cough, Mina reached over feeling her head and neck, feeling as she's starting to heat up.

Mina helped her into her bed, tucking her in "I'll bring you medicine in a little bit"

Chaeyoung nodded, slowly falling asleep because she was comfortable laying in bed. Mina walked back out to finish eating, they were looking at other maknaes.

Jeong: "Are you both feeling okay?"

They nod

Nay: "No headaches, odd feeling?

They look at each other, shaking their heads. They were feeling perfectly fine

They all continued talking until all of them finished breakfast. When they finished, the Uno game continued. Momo joined in after getting Chaeyoung's cards from her room.

The game was over because Minho won, but it was easy for him. Everyone else was so busy trying to get each other, they completely forgot he had one card, until he won.

They thanked Twice for breakfast, then the maknaes for the very fun game of Uno. SKZ had to leave, but hopefully they can do this again.

The maknaes were watching TV when SKZ left, while each unnie was checking on Chaeyoung. Momo tried to give Chaeyoung her medicine, but when she is sick she refuses.

Momo: "Chae baby, please it'll help you"

Chae: "Nooo..I don't want it"

Momo: "Chae, please"

Chae: "Unnie no"

Momo: "Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung looked at Momo, she didn't want to take it, but Momo was being very persistent. Chaeyoung took the medicine, falling back asleep pretty quickly.

Mina was the one with the countdown on her watch, she kept a close eye on it. Because Chaeyoung was the last one to get memories last time. But she's the first one sick this time.

There was a knock on the door, they knew who it was. Jihyo opened the door to let Itzy inside for lunch. The maknaes bowed to be respectful and continued to watch TV.

Dahyun: "Tzu, let's ask them if they want to play Uno with us"

Tzuyu thought it was a good idea, so both of them went to go ask Itzy if they wanted to play, which they all said yes.

Twice sat on the couch watching them play. They had ordered takeout instead of cooking because none of them really wanted to cook.

Halfway through the game, Tzuyu started to feel sick, but she didn't want to show it because she was having fun playing with everyone. Dahyun could tell she wasn't feeling good, so she held her hand to give her comfort.

Yuna noticed "Tzuyu-ah are you okay?"

Tzuyu nodded slowly, giving a fake smile, but Nayeon could see right through her.

Nay: "Tzuyu go get some rest"

Tzu: "But unnie, I'm having fun. Can I please stay?"

Nay: "No, go get some rest, I'll bring you medicine"

Dahyun let go to Tzuyu's hand, nodding at her to listen to Nayeon. Tzuyu really wasn't feeling well, but she wanted to stay.

Tzuyu gave her best puppy eyes "Please unnie"

Nayeon got up from the couch, walked over to Tzuyu, picking her up like a little kid "You are such a big baby, you need rest"

Nayeon carried Tzuyu to bed, and Tzuyu just pouted the whole way to her room. Finally laying down in bed, Tzuyu smiled as she was getting comfortable.

Tzu: "Thanks unnie, can you play for me?"

Nayeon took the cards from Tzuyu's hand, kissed her on the forehead, and smiled "Sure, now get some sleep"

Nayeon walked out, closing the door. Nayeon gave the cards to Jihyo so she can play for Tzuyu. Jihyo had to deal with all the betrayal, but somehow still won.

Jihyo: "It's called skill"

Dahyun laughed "It's called luck"

Jihyo stuck out her tongue, Dahyun laughed again. They were still in good spirits. They started setting up for another game when the food arrived.

Jeongyeon got the food, setting the table, making sure to give them their food. Everyone came to the table to go eat, Mina and Jihyo got their food, then got the soup for the maknaes heading to their room.

They sat on the bed, with their food and the soups on the dresser. Waking them up, so they can feed them soup. So while the maknaes ate soup, Mina and Jihyo were eating what everyone else was having.

Dahyun was talking with Itzy, even after lunch. They were all still talking. Half of the day had gone by, and there was still nothing for Dahyun. The members were starting to get worried that she might not make it in time.

Chaeryeong started humming to Wannabe, Dahyun felt it a little bit, but didn't say anything yet. Momo played a Twice song so they could listen while they played.

Dahyun fainted.

Everyone rushed over to Dahyun's side, Sana was freaking out more, not knowing what to do

Sana: "She didn't even get sick. Is she going to be okay?"

Nobody knew, Lia picked up Dahyun, carrying her to her room, laying her on her bed. Quietly leaving the room, seeing Nayeon on the phone with MM1, asking about Dahyun.

When she got off the phone, she gathered everyone to the living room. She was a little calmer, but still worried because Dahyun just passed out

Nay: "So he said that...If she fainted first and didn't go through the whole sick routine, she'll be fine. But she will be the last one to get her memories. She will stay asleep until the last hour of the 2 week countdown."

Everyone felt relieved, Itzy, now knowing it's a little calmer, left. The members were now in the living room waiting on the maknaes, since they were super worried about them not being able to turn back.

 

The maknaes woke up at the same time, they looked over, seeing each other, feeling perfectly fine. It wasn't until they saw their bodies asleep did they freak out.

They went out to go get the help of their members, but they didn't know that it wasn't going to work. This ghostlike state is really freaky.

Dahyun: "UNNIES?!"

None of them moved because they couldn't hear them. Chaeyoung moved closer to Dahyun and Tzuyu, thinking of a way to get their attention.

Sana: "Let's try to cheer ourselves up. So how about a little game of Uno?"

All of them agreed, moving to the floor. Watching Jihyo shuffle the cards, and pass them out to each member.

Chaeyoung stepped in the middle "Hello?! Don't ignore us!"

They got nothing. Tzuyu was laying her head on Nayeon's lap. They could touch them but not the other way around.

Tzuyu laughed "Come on Chae. They're grandmas. Don't forget they are going deaf"

Nayeon shot her head up, looking at who was sitting next to her, seeing it was Mina "Did you just call us grandmas?"

Mina laughed a little "No, but you are one"

The maknaes missed what the members said. Dahyun walked over to Momo, sitting on her lap, while sat down on Mina's

Chae laughed "Jihyo unnie is too loud, that it was will make me deaf"

Mina's head shot up, as she realized what was going on, whispering to Nayeon about them probably laying or sitting on their laps.

Dahyun laughed a little "Yea. I bet. I've also realized Nayeon unnie hits Jeongyeon unnie when she laughs. Are they a thing? It'd be cute though"

Momo gasped, looking up. Mina and Nayeon realized that she is in the same situation. They all whispered to Momo about the whole thing.

Jihyo saw them "Hey no teaming up"

They all laughed. Nayeon, Momo, and Mina listened to the maknaes roast everyone. Chaeyoung never said anything against Mina, Dahyun never did against Momo, and Tzuyu...well she rarely did but not as much as she would the other members.

The members were laughing, Jeongyeon noticed them laughing over nothing. Confused and wondering if they are teaming up, and just can't hide their smiles.

Jeong: "Why do you guys keep laughing?"

Nayeon calmed down a little, having the maknaes look up at them "The maknaes, they're here"

Mina: "Yea, they are roasting you guys...bad. It's funny"

Momo and Nayeon nodded while laughing again. The maknaes got up realizing that the members have been listening to the whole thing.

Sana smiled "It's working, so what do they want to know?"

Dahyun hugged Sana "Can you hear us?"

Sana: "Yea Dubs"

Chaeyoung put a hand on Jeongyeon's head "Why are we here?

Jeongyeon repeated the question so everyone can hear it, Momo was trying to think of a possible answer

Momo: "Well you were part of an experiment that turned you into teens. So where you are now, you are close to getting your memories back"

Tzuyu laid back down on Nayeon's leg "What memories?"

Nayeon: "Uh let's see. Twicelights tour, the School Meal Club, ONCE who are our fans, you are in Twice. You are the maknae lie"

Dahyun shot up hugging Jihyo "Oh my gosh I remember now"

Chaeyoung took Mina's hand "I'll see you in a little bit unnie"

Tzuyu who was still laying down "Thank you for taking care of us"

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung faded back, still not awake yet. Dahyun on the other hand was trying to wake up but she couldn't

Dahyun: "Why can't I go back?"

Jihyo: "Dubs, you'll stay asleep until the last hour. I'm sorry"

Dahyun sighed, she laid down on Sana's lap watching them play. It didn't last very long because all of them stood up after hearing Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were now awake.

When they got there, Chaeyoung was standing up, she was holding her stomach. Tzuyu was just waking up at that moment.

Chae: "I still don't feel good"

Mina took Chaeyoung to the bathroom, then helped her back when she was done. Right before she could go up the ladder she passed out. Mina got her and moved her next to Dahyun on her bed.

Tzuyu was about to stand up, but passed out before she could. Dahyun stood at the doorway knowing Chaeyoung and Tzuyu got their memories back. She was still stuck in that world.

20 minutes passed and Tzuyu was the first to wake up again. "Unnies? I had a crazy dream. I was a teenag- Oh"

They hugged her because they were so happy she was back. Tzuyu looked over, moving to sit next to Chaeyoung and Dahyun. Hoping they were okay

Dahyun was walking around the dorm, she was looking at everything. She was just bored, had nothing to do.

15 minutes after Tzuyu was awake, Chaeyoung woke up. She had gotten her memories back, and everyone was excited. But that calmed down after they explained Dahyun's situation.

Dahyun entered the room, knowing no one can see or hear her, but Tzuyu and Chaeyoung looked right at her with wide eyes.

Nay: "Wait you can see her?"

Chaeyoung slowly nodded, they found that Tzuyu and Chaeyoung could see and hear her without Dahyun touching them. Meanwhile the members could only hear Dahyun when she was touching them.

Dahyun explained the whole situation, how it works, and how long it was gonna take. Both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu agreed to stay with Dahyun to keep her company.