The End

Twice Maknae Trouble

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were on Tzuyu's bed when they were talking to Dahyun, but all they wanted was for Dahyun to wake up.

Mina walked in "Are you girls hungry?"

They both nod, so Momo and Sana walked in later with plates, placing it on their bed

Momo: "We figured you would want to stay and be with Dubs"

Tzuyu nodded, watching her unnies leave the room, closing the door. Dahyun just watched, she felt left out a little, but she only has 4 more hours, but until then she can only talk to Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

Both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu found a way for Dahyun to play to play with them, they set out the Uno cards, but for Dahyun they leaned them up against a stuffed animal so she can point to the card she wants

It was working, they were laughing, making jokes, but when it finally hit 11, both maknaes were getting tired, and Dahyun didn't want to force them to stay up with her.

Tzuyu was the first to fall asleep, Chaeyoung and Dahyun moved to Chaeyoung's bed, pulling out her phones thanks to Jihyo.

They watched music videos, live stages, funny moments, just a bunch of random videos. But they eventually got bored of all that, so Chaeyoung put on funny animal videos.

As time passed it was getting harder for Chaeyoung to stay awake.

Dahyun sighed: "Chae, go to sleep. I'll be okay"

Chaeyoung shook her head "No Dubs...I will..stay awake...Until..you are...awake"

Dahyun nodded knowing Chaeyoung wouldn't last any longer. They put on a longer video to watch, but by then 12 was closer, and Chaeyoung fell asleep halfway through the video.

Nayeon and Momo walked into the room, sitting on Dahyun's bed. They were getting ready for when Dahyun was going to wake up.

Dahyun climbed down the ladder, sitting next to her sleeping self.

Momo whispered "Dubs it's almost 12. But it doesn't mean you automatically wake up at 12, I want to warn you that you might sleep till late 12"

Dahyun smiled, grabbing onto Momo's hand "Don't worry unnie. I know"

Momo smiled going on her phone, Nayeon looked up "The others are waiting outside watching TV, but when you wake up, we have food. I'm sure you'll be hungry by then"

Dahyun said a small thanks, keeping it to herself. Watching the time go by, knowing 10 minutes have passed by, Dahyun was trying hard to wake herself up. She feels something inside her, telling her that she has the power to do this herself.

Jeongyeon walked in to check on everyone, Tzuyu was asleep, so Jeongyeon tucked her in. Chaeyoung was asleep, so she just threw a blanket on her. Sadly Dahyun was also asleep, and Jeongyeon just moved the hair out of her face.

Sana and Mina walked in after everyone left, they were taking over for Momo and Nayeon. Sitting down on their phones waiting for any sight of movement.

It was now 12:30, and Dahyun finally got herself to fade a little. Sleeping Dahyun moved her head a little, both Sana and Mina looked up smiling

Mina: "Take your time Dubs"

Dahyun was finally able to successfully get herself to wake up. But it didn't necessarily go as planned, but she was still up.

Dahyun woke up all freaked out, jolting awake, screaming as if she was scared. It scared everyone, even scaring Tzuyu and Chaeyoung awake.

Tzuyu looked over, seeing Sana trying to calm Dahyun down, Mina wasn't anywhere, but she was running inside with a water bottle to give to Dahyun's

Tzuyu got excited "Dubs!"

Chaeyoung heard that, getting down from her bunk. Both her and Tzuyu gave Dahyun a hug.

By that time, Dahyun calmed down some, taking a deep breath, giving Chaeyoung and Tzuyu a big hug as well.

Dahyun: "Unnie? Is it real? Am I? You know?"

Mina sighed: "Yea Dubs, you're still a teenager"

Dahyun: "Oh okay, uh well I guess..uh at least I remember. I remember everything, thank you so much"

They all hugged and helped Dahyun go to the living room where she hugged the rest of them. Dahyun ate really late, and later went to bed, it was a long night.

 

The next morning it was a lot calmer, all of them had gotten addicted to Uno, so now they were all playing it.

The maknaes were secretly teaming up, trading cards, and sabotaging their unnies. Mina saw it happen, felt betrayed, but she decided to get the help from Momo and Sana to use the Sana tactic.

Jihyo saw them doing that, so she got Nayeon and Jeongyeon to help her do the same exact thing. Everyone was using the same trick, and no one had a chance of winning.

Chaeyoung saw Jeongyeon and Nayeon trade cards "Unnie you're cheating. They are trading cards"

Jeong laughed, while Jihyo pointed at J-line "They are doing the same thing"

Mina gasped "We did it because the maknaes were doing it"

Chaeyoung sat back down, they had all been caught. So they all restarted, this time it got really competitive, but Jihyo still got lucky and won

Jihyo: "Like how I said...Skills"

Dahyun: "Like how I said...Luck"

They all spent a lot more time together, they finally went back to the park, this time it was all good.

The maknaes were playing tag, but a lot closer to the unnies and both Jihyo and Mina were watching them. Everyone else was setting up the picnic

When they finished eating, they all talked for a while before getting up to play a giant game of tag. Jihyo was watching them.

Sana being Sana fell down, having everyone rush to her, but also being smart, she tagged Momo before getting up and running.

They didn't want the month to end, it was a break until the maknaes were normal. They had so much fun together, but it was gonna have to come to an end.

The rest of the month, they took pictures, looked over pictures they took with the baby maknaes, and all the time they had fun.

They spent another day with Itzy, and although the maknaes got into a little trouble, they all had fun.

They also got to spend another day with Straykids, this time they went to the race tracks and had a few races. The maknaes loved it, and didn't want to leave. But begging for more time after they said no, led them to more trouble.

Sadly the end of the month came and the maknaes were gonna turn back to normal. That was exciting, but they just like it like that.

It was the morning of them going back to normal. The members knew what was happening, so they waited for them to walk out of their own.

The maknaes walked out of their room, and were almost tackled by their unnies. Everyone was excited, they had fun.

No more experiments, no more random ages, but at least they get to keep the watches. They liked those, it still has the location on the maknaes, tell them where they are.

JYP dropped by the dorm, glad to see the maknaes were no longer teens or babies but actually themselves. He gave Twice a 2 week extra break since there were no schedules, so that was just even better.

They can go outside without fans getting suspicious about them, it was as normal as it can get.

Everything that the baby maknaes or teen maknaes got were now in the closet since it was no longer needed. But it was finally over.

 

 

 

Thank you for reading this story, I might post random short little chapters at random moments. Nothing soon, but if something pops up in my head then maybe. But thank you for those who loved this story, I appreciate the comments, I loved reading them and seeing how you like the chapters.