Triple Trouble

Twice Maknae Trouble

The maknaes we're excited, they were counting down. Being teenagers, and being slightly more mature than kids, it doesn't stop their childlike behavior and their excitement to see their unnies dance.

When the 2 hours were up, they ran out of their room, seeing their unnies watching a movie. Dahyun standing in front of the TV

Dahyun: "Can we please see you dance now?"

They all groaned, but still got up. Jihyo went to get the music ready. They decided to dance to What is Love because they didn't want to do that of a song, they just wanted to dance and sit down.

They played the song, and danced to the song trying their best to cover the maknaes' parts because they act like it's just them in the group.

When they finished dancing, they all sat back down, the maknaes were clapping. They were glad they got to see them dance.

Tzu: "Unnie, can we go out. I'm bored. We can go to the mall?"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung got excited when Tzuyu mentioned the mall, all of them were now basically begging to go.

The members all looked at Jihyo, but Jihyo shrugged and looked at Nayeon, so Nayeon was the decision maker now.

Nay: "How about we have a picnic in the park tomorrow, we can go have fun out there tomorrow. Just all 9 of us"

Since it was agreed upon, they knew it was set to have a picnic the next day. They had a plan for it to just be a simple day.

It was to go out, have a picnic in the park, maybe get some ice cream, also they might do something fun and active. That was the plan...

The rest of the day went by pretty calmly, nobody got in trouble again, nothing really happened. So it was a pretty good day overall.

The next morning was simple. The maknaes got dressed and sat in the living room waiting while watching TV. Jeongyeon and Sana were the first ones out, fixing the maknaes close. And started packing the food and blankets they will use later.

Around 11, they left the dorm, and started to head to the park. The maknaes were playing some quick car games, the members were either on their phones or having some small conversations.

When they arrived at the park, they picked a spot to have their picnic at. They set the blankets up, and started setting the food out. It was something quick they could make and enjoy.

Tzuyu looked over at Dahyun and Chaeyoung who were talking while laying down. Both girls were looking at the clouds, trying to see what shapes there were.

Tzu: "Uh, do you...want to play tag or something?"

Both girls got up looking at each other, the competitiveness inside them both sparked. They played Rock Paper Scissors to see who would be the tagger...Tzuyu lost.

Momo: "Stay where we can see you"

SMC: "Yes ma'am"

They all took off running, having fun playing tag with Tzuyu chasing them. The members were playing music while making the sandwiches.

Nobody saw what was coming next..

While the maknaes were playing, they didn't see the 3 men stalking them. One by one each maknae was taken. Chaeyoung..Tzuyu...the Dahyun.

When the sandwiches were done, Sana called out for the maknaes to come eat, but they didn't get a response or see them coming.

Jihyo: "Girls! Come eat!"

Nayeon and Mina looked at their watches, hoping to see where they were, but for some reason they weren't showing up at all.

Momo got up and went to where they knew the girls were playing tag. She came back in a panic, after searching for a few minutes.

Momo: "They aren't there! They're gone!"

All of them got up, yelling their names, not knowing if it was a prank or if something really happened. Either way they were searching the whole park.

Meanwhile, in the back of a van, there were 3 men who were silent the whole way, not looking at the maknaes. And there were 3 very scared maknaes, tied up with no way to call for help.

All they wanted was to bed with their unnies. They should've stayed with them, laying down on the blanket, not playing tag, running all over the place and eventually getting out of their view. This wouldn't have happened if they stayed with them.

They eventually arrived at a destination, it seemed to be an abandoned building. None of the girls knew it even existed, but here they were.

They got down and were forced inside the building. They had no idea who anybody was, but they're here standing in front of the 3 men who kidnapped them, and some scientist who looked insane.

He turned around "Welcome welcome! You may not know who I am, but I know who you are. We get to have so much fun, you'll forget the world out there even exists"

He turned back around laughing, he stood in front of a bunch of computers, had glasses filled with some unknown liquids. There were multiple things and it seems to have the connections that the watches have.

He signaled the guards to guide the girls to a room. There sat 3 beds, and 1 window that was too high up. A few crates, and boxes were there, but it still wasn't helpful.

The girls were now locked inside this room, they all sat down on the bed that furthest away from the door. They hugged each other and cried.

Back at the park, Jihyo was crying while Jeongyeon was trying to comfort her. It was hard not knowing where they were and what happened to them.

Sana got a call "Hello"

JYP: "Sana, I'm calling to tell you at the end of the day I'm going to drop by and check on the Maknae. Bye"

He hung up the phone, Sana sighed as she told the rest of the group what JYP said. Nayeon and Mina finally broke down crying as well.

It was hard for them, how were they going to tell their boss that the maknaes they were looking out for got kidnapped. How will they forgive themselves for losing the maknaes? They don't care about the job, they care about the maknaes.

Nayeon got an idea to call Mystery Guy

MG: "Hello?"

Nay: "The maknaes are gone! The watches don't show the location, we're scared. Can you help"

Nayeon was out of breath, she was speaking too fast, but he still heard and looked up their destination

MG: "It shows that they are with you?"

Momo: "DON'T YOU THINK WE'D KNOW IF THEY WERE WITH US?!"

Jeongyeon grabbed the phone carefully from Momo as she started to cry. Sana went over to go comfort Momo

Jeong: "I'm sorry, but yeah she's right"

MG: "Okay hold on, let me reset your watches. My system seems to have a glitch"

He reset the watches, and looked deep in the system, finding that the destination changed really quickly. Also found the reason behind the maknaes second change into teens.

MG: "Oh no..."

Nay: "What wait why?!! What's wrong?!"

MG was growing angry at the results "I know where they are. My...uh twin took them. He's been after my experiment for a while now. He must've sabotaged my system and turned them into teens"

Jihyo: "TWIN?! YOU HAVE A TWIN AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL US!"

Mystery Man now was given the nickname MM1 while his brother was MM2.

He pulled up the location "So I just sent you the location, I will call the cops to send them. They should be in the back room. Just a warning he is crazy, not the good kind, also he is-" There was a pause "He's calling me, hold on be quiet. I'll let you listen"

MM1: "Hello?"

MM2: "Hello Brother. Don't bother with the secrets, I know you're on with them. Let them listen"

MM1: "Fine why did you take those girls"

MM2: "You do not need to know. But you little brats have a message"

There was another pause, but it was slightly longer.

Dahyun: "UNNIES! Please Help!" She started crying "I'm scared!"

Chaeyoung who was already crying a little "Unnies we're sorry we were bad! Please well behave, come help us!"

Tzuyu was already crying, so she couldn't say much but she tried "...P-Please"

All of the members were all crying at this point. Over the phone there was a loud slam, then laughing was heard. They all knew who it was.

MM2: "This is it Brother...The End.."