1st Night

Twice Maknae Trouble

After they all agreed to start the next they, they went to maknae's room. They found Chaeyoung playing with the blocks, while Dahyun and Tzuyu were asleep with their stuffed animals.

Chaeyoung yawned "Hi unnie"

Mina: "Why don't you take a nap. You look tired baby"

Mina went to pick up Chaeyoung, but she kept refusing knowing Mina was trying to put her to sleep.

Chaeryeong cried "No unnie..I not tired yet"

Mina eventually picked her up, and put her on her bed, ready for a nap. "It's nap time, we can play later. But when you wake up, lunch will be ready. So can you go to sleep"

Chaeyoung crossed her arms while pouting "No! Play!"

Mina's voice grew stern. "I don't like this Chaeyoung. It's time to take a nap like they are"

Chaeyoung was still being stubborn, protesting and getting loud each time "NO!"

Jihyo stepped in to help Mina, coming up with a plan

Jihyo: "Mina, do you think a naughty Chaeyoung needs a timeout?"

Chaeyoung's eyes went wide, and that is not what she wants. "No no no. Unnie please. I sleep"

Mina smirked "You know what Ji, I think a timeout is a good idea"

Chaeyoung started to tear up, since she didn't want a timeout "No unnie, I take a nap"

Mina: "Okay, take your nap now. We will wake you up later"

Mina kissed Chaeyoung's forehead and walked out with Jihyo, closing the door behind her.

The rest of the day went by pretty smoothly, there was no more fighting back. Chaeyoung didn't get a timeout, Dahyun and Tzuyu were...well energetic.

The members thought this was going to be easy, they really thought nothing could go wrong...

It was going well until nighttime came around and it was time for the kids to take a bath. Which is not really favored by the kids themselves.

Jihyo grew annoyed "CHOU TZUYU, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Mina ran into the room "I can't find Chae either. Sana also told me that she can't find Dubs"

Out of nowhere a scream was heard throughout the dorm, which had everyone running to Momo and Jeongyeon's shared room.

Nay: "What happened?!"

Momo: "I-I heard whispers under the bed and it freaked me out."

Mina looked under the bed "I found our missing maknaes. All of them. Okay girls, come out now"

Tzuyu protested "No bath"

Jihyo sighed since they didn't want to budge "Yes bath. Girls come out now, or all of you will be sent to timeout. You have till the count of 3 to come out....1..."

The maknaes started to whisper to each other

Chae: "She no get us, no timeout or bath"

Tzu: "I like that"

Dahyun got worried ("2") Chaeyoung looked at Dahyun "What about you Dubu?"

Dahyun: "Stay"

Mina decided to give it one last try "Last chance or else you will all be put in timeout"

Maknaes: "No!"

Jihyo: "..3...Okay that's it, bath then timeout"

Jeongyeon stepped forward "Get ready. I'm gonna move the bed" Which she did.

Each unnie was able to grab each maknaes, and they were not happy that it had come to this.

Jihyo: "Let's get this over with"

Chaeyoung started to cry while hugging Mina "No unnie, please. I'm sorry, No bath, No timeout"

Mina gently hugged the crying cub back "Sorry baby, we warned you. You have a punishment"

Dahyun: "Unnie can we still play with toys"

Sana looked at Jihyo for an answer, so Jihyo answered "No girls, after timeout it's bedtime. You lost the rest of playtime tonight"

Tzuyu started to cry "No unnie, play.."

Jihyo shook her head, then went with the others to give the kids their well needed baths

 

After timeouts, and it had calmed down. The girls were put to bed, giving time for the members to gather in the living room.

Jihyo: "That was a lot harder than I thought. We can't just let them have tantrums like that"

Mina and Sana who were also the ones who had to deal with the tantrums were not happy with them. They strongly agreed with Jihyo.

Sana: "There had to be something we can do, we never had to deal with this"

Nayeon: "Well early bedtime, timeouts, no playtime are the only thing I can think of"

Momo: "Well...I mean, what if we threatened them with spankings? I mean it's not like we will do it, but it could give them a little scare"

Jihyo immediately disagreed "Nope, we can't do that. 1) We would be lying if we don't actually go through with it, and they will think they can get away with things. 2) They are only 3 and 4, we are not spanking them"

Momo: "Well a warning one, it could be quick. It would show that we are serious. I mean it worked for me, so it could work"

Mina: "I'm not gonna spank Chaengie, unless you want to be the bad guy and do it, I'm not gonna do that"

Momo shrugged "We'll see"

Jeongyeon stood up "Well so far we got what Nayeon said. We can get back to Momo and her idea later. But for now, don't do it. Let's go to bed and get ready for tomorrow"

Nayeon: "Yea, well we can take them to the park, you know let them be kids and have fun. If they good at least, but if they are bad then no"

Jihyo: "Okay, at 12 we can go. Let them have fun, burn off energy, but by 3 they need to be put down for a nap"

They all agreed, then left to go get ready for bed. Except they heard that the maknaes weren't asleep yet.

Sana walked in "And why aren't you asleep?"

The maknaes looked surprised, a little nervous thinking they would get in trouble.

Dahyun: "We couldn't sleep unnie"

Jihyo was next to walk in "What's going on here?"

Sana explain that they weren't asleep, so Jihyo whispered to Sana "Stay here, read them a bedtime story, and get them to sleep"

Sana nodded, closing the door after Jihyo left, grabbing a book, so she could read them a bedtime story. It was one of the books the others bought that day.

When Sana finished the story, she checked to make sure they were all asleep. Which they were, so Sana put the book down, leaving the room as quietly as she could.

Momo and Jihyo walked out, Momo still on about her idea "Well see, maybe my idea wasn't so bad"

Sana: "We'll think about later, but I don't want to. She's only 4"

Momo: "We should go to sleep? we have a long day ahead of us"

Momo walked to her room, closing the door. Jihyo and Sana walked into their room. It was the first night, but it was so exhausting.

The maknaes being cute makes up for all of the craziness that happened today.

 

 

Should Twice agree with Momo, or just stick to not doing it?