Planning

Twice Maknae Trouble

JYP knocked on the door a little worried. He was concerned about what he will see or hear when the door opens.

When the door opened, it was Sana with a slight smile, letting him in. Although he was still unaware about the maknaes' situation.

When he walked into the living room, Jihyo, Mina, and Jeongyeon walked out of their room carrying them

JYP: "Who are they"

Jihyo had a really nervous look, but nonetheless answered "Our maknaes...this happened this morning"

Dahyun got down from Jeongyeon, and ran to JYP with happiness. He still picked her up, still in shock that it is actually real and he isn't seeing things.

JYP: "How?"

They looked around, not knowing how to answer because they themselves didn't have an answer.

Jihyo: "We woke up and when we saw that they weren't awake, we went to go check on them only to see that they were little kids"

JYP: "Uh um...Okay. Well these 2 months is the only time you get to try and fix this. I will try to help as much as I can, but this has to be fixed before your break ends" "I should get going..uh keep this a secret, we can't let anyone know. Bye girls"

JYP put Dahyun down, walking out the door. Chaeyoung had gotten down from Mina's arms, running to Dahyun giving her a big hug.

Chae: "Let's play Dubu"

Dahyun got excited, both of them running to Jihyo, so she can put Tzuyu down. They want to play with Tzuyu as well.

Jihyo shook her head "No girls. It's nap time, and Tzuyu's tired"

Tzuyu was pointing at the others "No unnie, I no tired. I want to play"

Mina looked at Jihyo "Let them play, we need to talk about what we're gonna do. We need a plan"

Jihyo let the girls go play, so they played together in their room. Leaving the other girls in the living to talk.

Momo: "Do we know any scientists"

Nay: "We didn't even know this was possible...and no we don't. Really scientist?"

Momo shrugged. Well who else could it be Dr.Doofenshmirtz with a new evil inator?

Sana: "Let's choose a person for each kid to be with. Then we can think about what to do"

They all looked at each other, since they all knew who would want to be with who. So Jeongyeon decided to just assign a kid to them.

Jeong: "Mina you can get Chae, Sana you get Dubs, and Ji you can get Tzu. Me, Momo, and Sana can be your backups...Kind of."

They all agreed, because the ones assigned a kid, got the ones they liked (well when they are adults) and the others didn't mind before the extras.

Jihyo: "So let's try to figure how this happened and who did this to them"

Nayeon's phone rang as if it was planned. When they checked it, it was an unknown caller. Even though they would never answer unknown callers, they decided to just in case it was the person who did this.

Nayeon nervously answered the phone "Hello"

??: "Hi. You may not know who I am...but you seem to be in a little trouble. Is that right? I think they look adorable as 3 and 4 year olds. Don't you?"

Nayeon: "Who are you and What do you want?!"

??: "Oh come on. Don't be mad. You don't even know me, all I wanted to was doing was just say Hi"

Jihyo got angry at his stupid responses "Cut the BS, What do you want?!"

??: "Fine. I wanted to have a little fun, I'm testing something and found your maknaes to be the best test subjects"

Sana: "HEY! YOU BETTER FIX THIS OR I WILL FIND YOU AND SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR A-" 

Jeongyeon took the phone, glaring at Sana "Stop" "But yea, you better do something before we do"

??: "Okay Okay. You want my help? Listen carefully. I will help you, all you have to do is not get me in trouble, simple"

Jihyo: "And why would we not?"

??: "Easy, because I care for them. I just needed to test something. So I am willing to help you get them back to normal. It's nothing hard"

They all looked at each other, Mina making fair points "I mean Ji, it's all we got" Which got everyone agreeing to his terms.

Jihyo: "Fine, your secret is safe with us. So what do we need to do?"

??: "Perfect. I will send you watches tomorrow. It has everything you need. It will have a countdown to tell you when you will run out of time to get their memories back. Remember that Memory is key. When the end of 2 months come, they will turn back to their normal selves."

Sana: "But are you sure they will turn back?"

??: "Yes, you have till the end of the month. They will get a really high fever, but that can mean 2 different things. It could mean they will get their memories back, but after 24 hours they will need to go to the hospital. Their memories can come back anytime, but the month is the deadline for it"

Nayeon hung up the phone "We got this, we can do it"

They all sat on the floor, talking about all the things they can do to get them to remember who they are.

They started making a plan, but they decided to not try too hard because they were afraid that it could affect something and they didn't want that to happen.

They were gonna go with the flow, but for now they needed to watch the little ones. They are young, they need someone to go to, and the unnies would be those people.

Jihyo: "We will start everything tomorrow, but for today, let's just be with them"

The others agreed, and went to go check on the maknaes.