Talk at JYP

Twice Maknae Trouble

Twice woke up early the next morning, calling JYP hoping to get some babysitters. Not knowing who it was gonna be.

Jihyo: "We need to go out and run a few errands, but have you girls decided what you wanted to be for Halloween?"

Each maknae said what they wanted to be, Dahyun wanted to be an Eagle, Chaeyoung wanted to be a tiger, and Tzuyu wanted to be a puppy. It was a little funny because they chose their specific animal

Jihyo: "Okay, we will get you the costumes, you'll have babysitters while you're out. Please be good for them"

The kids were excited to meet new people, and as if right on time, a knock was heard at the door. When Nayeon opened the door, it was Itzy

Lia: "Hey Unnies"

Twice let them, and the first thing they saw were the kids, surprised that it was true and that JYP wasn't lying. Still happily accepting to be babysitting such cute maknaes.

Itzy introduced themselves, and the maknaes immediately fell in love with their new unnies.

The maknaes bowed respectfully "Hello unnies"

Itzy cooed at the sight, and Twice was still getting their things ready, so they can go off to the store, and the company.

Mina: "Yeji, come here please"

Yeji: "Yes unnie"

Mina: "If they act up, you are allowed to put them in timeout, no playtime. Nap time is at 2 for about an hour, or 2 if you want. Timeouts are as long as you think fit, they've never gotten longer than 10 minutes"

Yeji chuckled "I'm sure they'll be fine, they are such angels"

Mina smiled, leaving with the others, and Yeji went back to the living room. She told her members what Mina said, and now they want to play with the maknaes.

Ryujin: "Why don't all of us have some fun"

Twice went to the store, talking about what they should be for Halloween, because they can't let the maknaes have all the fun.

Sana: "Since the maknaes chose their animal, why don't we do that as well. We can all just wear onesies"

Momo: "So what do we with the onesies once the maknaes grow up"

Jeong: "Return them and buy normal size ones"

Mina was texting Ryujin 'They need to remember who they are, so try playing some Twice songs, or cover our songs. They seem to know a little of them. Or tell them stories but don't mention they were there'

Ryujin: 'Okay unnie, we will help them'

Mina put her phone away, and joined the others random conversation. It was so random that it might concern someone else, but to her it's normal.

Dahyun: "No that can't work, because if you hit them with the leg, it's hitting not kicking"

When they finally bought all their costumes, they headed to the company to talk with JYP and tell them of their plan. So when they got there they headed to his office, and started talking.

Jihyo: "Since Halloween is coming up, we wanted to take them trick or treating...."

Jeong: "...And to tell most of the staff, and the other groups here at JYP, you know. Tell them about the maknaes"

JYP was the most shocked about that. He didn't know how to react to wanting to reveal the whole secret. That is not where he thought this was gonna go.

JYP: "What? Tell your whole secret to the whole company?"

Mina: "Yea, so we can trick or treat here at the company. We can go door to door of practice rooms, go around, and go through the different floors"

Sana: "It's the perfect opportunity to show the kids around the building, meet the groups, and still be kids at the same time"

After Sana finished, JYP finally thought it was a good idea. Since Twice did make good points.

JYP: "Okay now that you put it that way, I see it as a good idea. Should we tell all the groups, or did you want to tell certain ones"

Nay: "Well we could do ones that would seem closest to us, so Got7 Sunbaes, Day6 Sunbaes, Straykids, and Itzy, even though they already know"

Mina: "What if we get the groups in the practice rooms, and have the managers in the other different rooms, because you know. They have been in them, and it could help them remember"

JYP: "Okay yea, that sounds like a good idea, we can go down to their practice rooms and tell them. Also do you have a picture of the maknaes"

Jihyo: "Yes, I took pictures of them before we went to the park, just in case something happens, we would have their picture"

They went down to the first practice room, stopping at the room Straykids was in. Seeing their shocked faces, seeing Twice was there.

SKZ bowed "Oh hello"

Twice went around them, showing them the pictures, as they explained what happened.

Jeong: "Recently we just got a break, and came across a situation where our maknaes...happened to have turned 3 and 4"

They looked at the photo, surprised, and confused about how it could happen. They know it was for something else, since they easily could've kept it a secret.

Sana: "Since Halloween is coming, we would like for you all to come to the company, give candy to the kids and pretend that they are trick or treaters. That way they can get a look around the company"

Twice saw their reactions, it made them a little nervous, but Chan, the leader smiled

Chan: "Sure, so you want us to decorate and be in costumes?"

Sana: "That would make their day, we would want you to have fun as well. All we ask if to make sure they can recognize you, plus they can get really shy"

Chan: "May I ask why you want all of us?"

Momo: "The only way to get them back is by memory, so we need them to remember who they are, so we think if they see who you are, it could trigger a memory. Also it's a way to have fun"

SKZ smiled, and agreed that they would come to help the maknaes hopefully come back.

Nay: "It is also possible for you all to do a song, maybe dance a little for them. Since they know your songs as well?"

Felix: "Sure, we can definitely do that"

Twice thanked them, leaving the room. It went a lot smoother than they thought. They headed off to the next room, telling Got7 and Day6 the same thing.

Finally when they returned to the dorm, it still looked the same, it was about dinner time. They had asked Itzy of the same thing. Which they agreed to, it was all set to go trick or treating.

Also asking how the maknaes were, and surprisingly they were well behaved, no one got in trouble, or it was just Itzy was covering for them.