Day 2

Twice Maknae Trouble

The maknaes were woken up from their nap, and were in the living room. Giving them time to still wake up, but once they did, they were listening to what was gonna happen.

Jihyo: "Okay so we talked, and we decided that for the rest of the day, you won't get to play with the toys...And 10 minutes of timeout"

 

(Flashback)

Jihyo: "So what can we agree on"

Mina was still trying her best to avoid Momo's idea "We can do timeout and no playtime. That would be easy"

Nay: "Let's go back to Momo, me and her agree with spanking. Sorry"

Jeong: "I feel like we shouldn't, so that's me, Mina, and Ji on not doing it"

Sana was the last one, and she disagreed with the idea, so that was it. It was a fair decision.

Jihyo: "So that's it, we're not doing it. If they were 5 or older..then I would've. But not 3 and 4"

Since there was an agreement, they sat back and waited for the alarm to go off and nap time to be over.

(End Flashback)

 

The maknaes started whining about not being able to play with their toys, and being put in timeout.

Chae: "But unnie, we had a nap already.."

Mina started to pick up all the toys on the floor "Sorry Bud, but what you guys did was wrong, and there are consequences."

Jeongyeon put each kid in a different corner in the living room, starting the timer. None of the kids were happy about it.

When their timeout finished, the kids sat on the couch with nothing to do. All of their toys were picked up, and put in a very secret place (The toy box, but who needs to know)

Momo: "Okay girls, why don't we read a book?"

Tzuyu crossed her arms "Toys, no book"

Sana: "Tzuyu don't be like that. How about we listen to music"

Sana some Twice songs, letting the maknaes dance around all over again. Mina and Jihyo were on the couch watching the maknaes dance

Mina: "The school meal club are having fun are they?"

Jihyo: "Yea, they are, I wonder how long this will last"

Jihyo asked for a countdown on her watch, seeing that there was still a lot of time left.

Ji: "We got time, but I just hope that these little monsters don't give us anymore problems"

Mina was watching the kids, surprised anytime they would remember a song, a song lyric, or part of the dance

The kids have been dancing all day long, mainly because they couldn't really play with their toys. But overall they were good with no problems the rest of the day.

Now it was time for bed, and the unnies didn't want a repeat of last night. But lucky for them, the maknaes didn't want more timeouts.

They feared that they would get another day of no toys, and they didn't want that. Because it was apparently the worst punishment as a kid, and timeouts.

They went along with their unnies, getting ready for bed, quickly getting the night routine over with. The unnies were so happy and proud of their little maknaes.

Jihyo talked with the others, with everyone agreeing that they should get a reward for the night, and for being good the rest of the day, and not causing trouble getting ready for bed

Jihyo: "Okay, girls you get these last 30 minutes to play with your toys for being so good today, but after the 30 minutes it's time for bed, okay?"

The maknaes got excited, and started playing with the toys that Momo brought out. Seeing them be really excited, to play with toys and not phones.

Jihyo: "They'll be fine...right Nayeon?"

Nayeon: "Don't worry they will, but you do know that, if they stay this way, we'll take care of them"

Jihyo: "Yea"

Nayeon and Jihyo sat on the couch, the others just playing around with the kids, having fun. It was a bad idea to get them all riled up, but let them have fun.

After the 30 minutes were up, it was time for bed, and thankfully there were no problems with the maknaes, but they did have a few questions as they sat on their beds.

Dahyun: "Where are our mom and dad?"

Jihyo: "Well uh..they uh...They have to work in America, and will be over there for a long time, so you live with us"

Tzuyu: "Are you a group? Sing?"

Mina: "Yes we are, but we are on a small break. Now it's time to sleep"

Chaeyoung hurried to ask her question before it was too late "Are we going to celebrate Halloween?"

Sana: "Yes you will, but it's time to sleep now"

The maknaes finally went to sleep, and the unnies were back in the living talking, since it was still a little early for them to sleep.

Jeongyeon was eating a bag of chips "So Halloween is in 4 days, we need costumes, maybe we can talk to JYP and see if he can help us a little"

Momo: "Oh idea! Okay so we tell everyone at JYP-"

Everyone looked at Momo, about to disagree with her, but she stopped them

Momo: "Ah! Listen. So we trick or treat in the building, going to different rooms, and have the groups. Itzy, Got7, Straykids, some staff members. You know people they know, and can get a look inside the building at the same time. It might help their memories"

Mina: "Okay that's actually a good idea, but are you sure that telling the others is a good idea?"

Jihyo: "I think we should"

Nay: "Let's call JYP, see if we can get someone to babysit, we can go buy our costumes, their costumes, and talk with JYP since everyone will be there at JYP, we can ask everyone there as well.

It was agreed, and they started talking about what they wanted to be for Halloween, picking random, funny things for each other. They decided that it was getting late and it was time for bed. Day 2 was over.