Round 2

Twice Maknae Trouble

While the maknaes were waiting, Jeongyeon let them use her phone to watch videos since they don't have their own phones

Jeong: "No fighting, do you understand?"

They nodded, grabbing the phone, starting to watch videos. Tzuyu paused it, making sure the others aren't listening

Tzu: "I feel like we should pull a prank"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung looked at Tzuyu, normally she isn't this mischievous, but they aren't surprised. Quickly agreeing.

Dahyun: "We can go hide in the restroom, I saw one outside the room. We can go when they aren't looking.

Chae: "Yea, what about unnie's phone"

Tzu: "Leave it here"

Chae: "Okay, so we have to go when they aren't looking, so who has an idea for that"

Tzuyu looked at Jeongyeon's phone "What if we connect the phone to the speaker, and we can lower the volume. When they try to fix it, we take off"

Dahyun connected the phone, and the music immediately stopped. That surprised everyone, but they had to go along with it.

Chae: "Are you done unnies?"

They shook their heads, wondering what was happening. At first Nayeon tried fixing it, but then all of them were trying to fix it.

The maknaes put Jeongyeon's phones down and took off, hiding in the restroom stall. This was their best plan yet, they think so.

Meanwhile, Momo checked her phone "Hey my phone just disconnected, I'll connect it again. Don't worry"

Momo connected her phone to the speaker, and all of them turned around to see no maknaes, but Jeongyeon's phone was where they sat.

Jihyo was on the last brink, she was losing her mind. They searched all over the place, and checked the places they could've hidden. Now they were starting to get really worried

Momo, Mina, and Sana go out to check the places nearby, but as they passed by the restroom, they could hear laughing.

They walked into the restroom, the maknaes were now panicking. Only Mina, Sana, and Momo were there, they had to let Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo calm down.

Momo: "Girls come out now. We already know you are in here. Don't play anymore games"

One by one they left the stall, seeing the angry look on their unnies faces was not a good thing to see.

Each member got a hold of a makane's ear, hearing the whimpers, as they all walked back to the practice room. The other 3 waiting, now standing in front of them rubbing their ears.

They looked down, not wanting to look bad. They felt bad, and knew they were in trouble. Dahyun and Chaeyoung were more nervous because they were already in trouble from last time.

Jihyo: "Why..why can't you behave today? Am I gonna have to move the punishment up, and give it to you now?"

They shake their heads, that's not what they want, Nayeon moved forward a little. They all looked at her

Nay: "I don't know..Jeong what do you think? Now or later?

Jeongyeon paused for a second "I say we do it now, get it over with"

Their heads shot up, looking at each other, that's not what they wanted. The nervousness was now at 100% when they saw Jihyo move a chair to the middle of the room.

Jihyo: "Dahyun, Chaeyoung go face the corner. I'll deal with Tzuyu first"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung wasted no time, taking off because they didn't want to get in more trouble. Tzuyu on the other hand slowly walked over to Jihyo, who was sitting on the chair.

 

*contains spanking*

Jihyo pulled Tzuyu over her lap, adjusting her, so she didn't fall off. Rubbing her back, to calm her down a little.

Jihyo: "Okay Tzuyu, why are we here?"

Tzuyu: "B-Because w-we scared you all by h-hiding. We didn't listen and behave. I'm sorry"

Jihyo: "I know you are, but I'm gonna begin"

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Tzuyu started crying "Ah unnie! I'm sorry!

Jihyo: "I know"

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Tzu: "It hurts! Unnie!"

Jihyo: "It's supposed to, we're almost there"

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Tzu: "Unnie! It hurts! Stop!"

Tzuyu tried to block the hits, but Jihyo pinned her arm back, giving the last 5 to her sitspots. It was to make sure she remembers not to go off on her own like that again.

While Tzuyu was getting punished, Dahyun and Chaeyoung would be able to hear each smack that came down. When they heard Tzuyu crying and begging for Jihyo to stop, it increased the fear in their stomach.

Jihyo helped Tzuyu up giving her a quick hug, wiping her tears "That's all you're getting since this is the only thing you did wrong"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung froze, they also had a fight so they were in more trouble, as they didn't want to go through that.

Jihyo picked Tzuyu up, hugging her and making sure she's okay. Tzuyu was tall, but she still wanted to baby the maknae. Nodding to Jeongyeon to continue

Jihyo: Jeong you're up"

Jeongyeon sat down, calling Chaeyoung over. So with slow steps she slowly walked over to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon knew she was trying to hold off, so she grabbed Chaeyoung's wrist, slowly pulling her over her lap.

Chaeyoung started to freak out, which led her to her trying to get off of Jeongyeon's lap. Jeongyeon put her leg over Chaeyoung's legs to stop her from moving. Jeongyeon didn't start until she was able to calm Chaeyoung down.

Jeong: "Okay. So you're getting twice the amount Tzuyu got. So if you were counting you would know how many.

Chaeyoung was counting, she heard 25 over all, but due to the stress of the moment she couldn't do the simple math in her head, all she knew was that it was a lot.

Jeongyeon started...

Smack Smack Smack Smack

Chae: "Ow Unnie!"

Smack Smack Smack Smack

By this point Chae was crying "Unnie! It hurts"

Jeong: "It's supposed to sweetie"

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Smack Smack Smack Smack

"OWW UNNIE"

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Smack Smack Smack

Chae: "No More Unnie!"

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Smack Smack Smack

Chaeyoung laid limp over Jeongyeon's lap. She was crying holding onto Jeongyeon's leg.

Smack Smack

Jeongyeon lifted her knee up a little bit and did the 10 extra on her sit spots making Chaeyoung cry harder.

After she finished, she picked up Chaeyoung, carrying her to the couch, hugging her tight, comforting her and Chaeyoung just cried into her shoulder.

Jeong: "Nay you're up"

Nayeon nodded, sitting down, calling Dahyun over. Dahyun turned around and only looked at Nayeon, she didn't want to move.

Nayeon glared at her, holding up her hand, slowly counting down. Dahyun saw she was at 2, so she ran over to Nayeon standing in front of her.

Dahyun was helped over Nayeon's lap, the entire punishment that Chaeyoung had to deal with was dealt out with Dahyun.

When Nayeon finished, she held Dahyun close, letting Sana put the chair back, and kept comforting Dahyun.

*Done*

 

When the entire thing was over, all three maknaes fell asleep, Nayeon was rubbing Dahyun's back, Jeongyeon was playing with Chaeyoung's hair, Jihyo was just holding onto Tzuyu who was asleep on her shoulder.

Mina sighed "I would rather have them as 3 and 4, they would at least to us then. But now we have 3 rebel kids. It makes me feel like a mom"

Jihyo: "Now you know how I feel like"

Momo: "Yea, but at least this time they know more right than wrong"

Sana sat down on the floor "At least they now know we're serious."

Nay: "It hurt having to punish them like that, but if it keep them out of trouble then I'll do it"

Jihyo: "Yup, round 2. It just gets harder from here. But we can at least do more things with teens rather than kids"

They all packed up, and one member from J-like carried a maknae to the car. They held them the entire time although it is unsafe, but they did it so their bottoms don't get touched.

When they got home, they put each maknae in bed, except Chaeyoung, who they laid with Dahyun. They immediately hugged. Jeongyeon also called for takeout so they can eat when they wake up.