Unexpected guests

Twice Maknae Trouble

Jeongyeon ordered the take out, while the maknaes were asleep since it was about to become lunchtime.

The doorbell rang, Jihyo went to go open the door expecting it to be the food, but it wasn't. It was Red Velvet who went to go see them

Jihyo froze a little "H-Hey g-guys. What are you doing here?"

Irene: "Well we wanted to to a surprise visit, so surprise"

Nayeon walked up to them "Hang on for just a second"

She dragged Jihyo to the living room, all of them listening

Nay: "What if we just tell them? I mean, teen maknaes are easier than baby maknaes"

All of them agreed, so when they walked back to the door, there was now Blackpink talking with Red Velvet.

Jennie: "Oh hey guys. We came by to surprise you, but I guess they had the same idea"

Jeongyeon gave a nod, to signal them. It was basically a way of saying that they can know as well. Nayeon and Jihyo let them in, letting them wait in the living room.

Yeri, Rosé, and Lisa were talking, looking around to see if they could find the other maknaes. But no sign of them.

Lisa: "Where are the maknaes?"

Sana: "Okay so we need to tell, uh and show you something. Nobody can know about this. So the maknaes went through some type of experiment. It turned them into 3 and 4 year olds, but that was fixed 4 months ago. Today we found them affected by the experiment again, now they are 15 and 16....Surprise"

The Twice members were extremely nervous, nobody was saying nothing. But out of nowhere, Chaeyoung walked out all sleepy.

Chae: "Unnie..I- Oh hello" she bowed showing respect.

It finally hit BlackVelvet, that what Twice was saying was true. The maknaes of each group stepped forward so they could introduce themselves.

Yeri: "Hi I'm Yeri, I am part of Red Velvet"

Chae: "Like the cake?"

Yeri: "Yea, the cake"

Lisa: "I'm Lisa, and this is Rosé, we are from Blackpink"

Chaeyoung bowed saying hi before walking to Mina "Unnie, I'm hungry"

Mina smiled "The food should be here soon, can you go wake up your sisters and tell them we have guests"

Chaeyoung nodded, heading back to her room, closing the door. Doing exactly what she was told and waking them up. They all got dressed into comfortable clothes.

Joy: "How did this whole thing happen?"

Nayeon showed them her watch "Mystery guy, we don't know him, he did his test on the maknaes. He doesn't want to hurt them, so he told us everything to help them, and gave us these so we can keep track of them, and countdown how much longer we have left."

Jeong: "His experiment must've glitched because it affected them and now they are teenagers, but they should be back by the end of this month."

They all seemed to understand some of what she said. But they couldn't ask anymore questions because all three maknaes walked out of their room.

The maknaes were still respectful, bowing to the guests that were there. Jihyo and Mina went to the maknaes to help them fix their clothes since it was still a little too big for them.

After Mina and Jihyo adjusted the maknaes clothes, the food arrived, Jeongyeon went to pay for it. She ordered more when Red Velvet and Blackpink arrived so the food took a little longer to get to the dorm.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were eating quietly, Chaeyoung looked up at them, about to say something, but stopping herself. Eventually saying what she wanted to

Chae: "Unnies, me and Dubs are sorry we fought earlier. We hope you can forgive us"

Dahyun was nodding, looking at all of them. They had soft looks towards them. BlackVelvet on the other hand were surprised because they have never seen such a thing, and hearing that it happened was actually surprising.

Momo: "We already forgave you, we don't want to see you both wrestling like that again. You understand?"

They nodded, sighing with relief, Tzuyu on the other hand was trying not to laugh picturing the fight in her head and the getting in trouble.

Hearing that both of them wrestled surprised BlackVelvet again, because Dahyun and Chaeyoung were not one to wrestle or fight.

Teen maknaes show them new things, but they miss the normal them who actually recognize who they are. After this is fixed, it'll be back to normal.

After they ate the Unnies of each group were in the living room talking about whatever they were talking about. Yeri, Rosé, and Lisa on the other hand were with the maknaes in their room. They were getting along, so that was good.

Rosé: "You know, my name is Chaeyoung. My stage name is Rosé, but I'm Park Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung's face lit up "I'm Son Chaeyoung, and I don't have a stage name, but if I were to have one then I would keep my name as Chaeyoung."

They were getting along really well, a few faint memories were popping up in Chaeyoung's mind, but very quickly forgotten.

Lisa, Yeri, Dahyun, and Tzuyu were watching videos of Blackpink on stage and of Red Velvet on stage.They were also told a while back to not mention them on stage, and their lives as singers.

They had just finished watching a video of Red Velvet on stage, Dahyun was clapping "Wow you guys are so cool, I really hope we can be friends"

Tzuyu found a video that has Twice in the title "Wait can we watch that. Twice is unnies, we can watch unnies on stage"

Yeri looked at Lisa hoping she can give an answer, Lisa was quickly trying to think of an excuse. Hopefully a good enough one.

Lisa: "They told us not to show you any of their videos...be..cause they said...uh..they wanted you to watch them do in person rather than on stage."

Dahyun had a bright smile "Really? Yes! I can't wait to see unnies dance, but why can't we watch it. I mean they won't know."

Rosé: "Dahyun-ah they will be very upset if we disobey them and show you. We would get in trouble, so we can't go against them."

Chae: "Like punished?"

Rosé: "Yea..."

Chaeyoung was shocked "Aren't you too big for that, like you're adults already?"

Rosé looked at Lisa in hopes that she will help her think of an answer.

Lisa: "Yea, they take care of us. Just making sure we don't do anything wrong."

Tzuyu: "You know Chae, we could technically be too big too. But since unnies take care of us, we have to listen to them, we get in trouble if we don't. It is the same for them, because their unnies take care of them"

Yeri nodded "Yup, so that's why we can't show you"

They all left that conversation, talking some more about other things up until the others left.

Twice wasn't expecting them to show up, but all worked out. The maknaes walked out happy, sitting on the couch looking up at all of them.

Chae: "Lisa unnie told us that you didn't want us to watch the videos because you wanted us to watch you in person. Can we see it now? Please?"

All of them mentally cursed Lisa in their heads, they didn't want to, but they will so they can get away with this.

Jeongyeon sat down next to them "We all just ate, so we are tired. So in about 2 hours we will show you, we promise"

The maknaes agreed, going back to their room all excited. Ready to see their unnies dance, and glad it's gonna be in person. The members sat on the couch tired

Mina sighed: "What song are we dancing to?"