Finding out

Twice Maknae Trouble

Twice having a busy schedule, rarely gets breaks. So when they are finally given a break to relax, they decided to spend it together.

Jihyo had walked into the kitchen wondering why Tzuyu isn't up, since she usually is the first one up. Throughout the morning, all the members except the maknaes slowly started to come to the kitchen. 

Jihyo starts to think out loud "Why aren't any of them up?"

Mina: "I'll go wake them up, it's been a while." She made her way to their room, opening the door. Only to be surprised when she saw they weren't there. "Chae, Dubs, Tzu?"

A cry was heard from under Tzuyu's blanket. Which caught Mina by surprise, having her run out the room "AHH!"

Nayeon ran to Mina "What?! What happened?"

Mina, still in shock, unable to say anything, opened the door to hear the cries, letting Nayeon go investigate "What?"

Nayeon yanked the sheets off of Tzuyu's bed, only to reveal a baby Tzuyu laying there. "AHH!".

The scream scared Tzuyu badly, causing her to cry, but Nayeon then had to comfort her for making her cry "No baby, don't cry. I'm sorry"

After a while, Mina had calmed down, and was able to walk in and check on the other maknaes, but when she checked, it had revealed that they also had turned into little kids.

By the time Mina had finished checking, the other members had come into the room because they were taking a long time, but were now frozen at the doorway.

They moved to the living room, making a circle so that the maknaes stayed in sight and don't wander off around the dorm.

Sana was carrying Dahyun "How did this even happen?"

Jeongyeon looked around looking at the kids who were either laying down on the floor or sitting on someone's lap "I don't know, but what do we do?"

When Jihyo finally snapped back into reality, she realized a few things "Okay first, we need clothes, toys, and food. They seem bored and not very comfortable"

Momo: "Well do we need baby food"

Mina looked at Chaeyoung "How old are you?"

Chaeyoung held up 3 fingers, giving an adorable smile with her dimple showing. Making it even more adorable.

Jihyo: "So that means Dubs is 4, Tzu is 3. Okay that sums up that problem." "Nay, we need you, Momo, and Jeong to go to the store and what we need for them"

Jeongyeon: "What?! Why me?"

Jihyo begged "Please Jeong, do it for them"

When Jeongyeon agreed, they got ready and went off to the store. In hopes they don't take too long.

Sana sat on the couch, looking at everyone, she was thinking about what to do since, this is new and their company might do something they don't want. "Should we tell JYP?"

Jihyo looked down "Maybe...I don't know. Let's talk about it when the others return later"

Sana nodded and decided to start playing with Dahyun. Meanwhile Mina had her own little problem with Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was pulling on Mina's shirt, trying to get her attention "Unnie. I need to pee"

Mina took Chae to the restroom, later returning with Chaeyoung running to Dahyun so they could play.

Jihyo on the other hand was with Tzuyu wondering if said girl would be able to understand them. They all hope she still knew Korean.

Jihyo: "Tzu Tzu, want to watch a movie?"

Tzuyu looked up and her face lit up "Puppies unnie"

Jihyo sighed in relief, putting on a puppy move, catching the attention of the other little ones. All of them watched the move while they waited for the others to return.

 

Later when the others returned to the dorm, they had set down the bags they had and let Jihyo know that they were back.

Jihyo, Sana, and Mina grabbed the clothes the others bought and went to go change the makaes. After they were able to settle down on the couch. The maknaes were playing with the new toys, running all over the place.

Mina: "Should we tell JYP?"

Jeong: "I saw we should, he might be able to help"

Jihyo: "Yea, but let's wait at least a week before we tell him, something might happen"

Everyone agreed, looking at the maknaes running around having fun. They knew they were in for a surprise, since this was theoretically impossible.

Nay: "I want to know what happened"

Nobody answered, but looked amongst each other hoping that one of them had an answer. But of course none of them did.

The maknaes went into their room to play, but Chaeyoung wasn't letting Dahyun play with her blocks. Dahyun did not like that.

She stomped her foot, getting mad "That's not fair Chaengie!"

Chae: "They mine Dubu"

That had made Dahyun get more upset, so she grabbed one of the blocks and threw it at Chaeyoung. It hit her in the head, causing Chaeyoung to burst out crying.

Jihyo heard the crying, so she ran to the room, seeing a mad Dubu, a shocked Tzuyu, and a crying Cub.

Jihyo picked up Chaeyoung, and looked at the others "What happened?"

Dahyun who now realized she would be in trouble stepped back to avoid the question. Tzuyu on the other hand spoke up to answer her Unnie.

Tzu: "Chaengie no want to share, Dubu got mad, she threw block at her"

Jihyo stared down Dahyun, asking her to go to the living. Dahyun obeyed, walking to the living room while not looking at any of her unnies.

Jihyo followed her out, explained what happened and to take care of Dahyun while she put ice on Chaeyoung's head.

Sana: "Why did you do that?"

Dahyun: "I no know, I was mad...she not want to share"

Jeongyeon explained to Dahyun that she couldn't do that and that she would need to apologize to Chae. Dahyun nodded and waited for Jihyo to come back with Chaeyoung

Jihyo came back, Dahyun apologized to Chaeyoung who easily forgave her. Jihyo gave Dahyun a stern warning before allowing them to go back and play.

Jihyo then got a phone call, answering it without bothering to check to see who was calling her.

Jihyo: "Hello?"

JYP was on the other line, giving Jihyo a shock when he spoke "Hi Jihyo"

Jihyo: "Oh! Um is there something I can do for you"

JYP: "I wanted to do something, but I need some help"

Jihyo: "Yes sir, what can we help with"

JYP: "Well I need to speak with the maknaes"

Jihyo froze, she didn't know what to say, the others had been listening to the conversation. So she hoped that they could give her something to say "Well uh..."

JYP: "Are they not there? Are they okay? I had called them a while ago, but none of them answered their phones, so I immediately thought they would be with you"

Jihyo: "Well the thing is...uh-"

Jeongyeon interrupted, grabbing the phone in order to help Jihyo out "You should come down to the dorm. This is important"