Halloween

Twice Maknae Trouble

When Itzy babysat the maknaes, they were well behaved, still basing it off what the Itzy was telling them.

Twice told the kids that if they behaved really well for the next few days, they could go on a very special trick or treating trip.

The maknaes were very excited, and didn't cause too much trouble, just simple scoldings for small things. So other than that, they were still very good.

It was Halloween morning, and the kids were really excited, since they were really good, they knew they would get to go on this Very Special Trip.

When they ate breakfast, the kids ate very quickly, so they could run to their room. Which made the others very suspicious.

Mina knocked on their door "Girls, what are you doing?"

Dahyun opened the door "Nothing unnie, just talking"

She ran back to play with the toys, Mina thought of an idea, and looked at the others, seeing them give her a thumbs up.

Mina: "Well me and the others are just gonna practice our song and dance, would you like to watch? It takes off some time before tonight"

Tzuyu immediately got up, running to the living room "Chaengie, Dubu unnie, come watch unnies"

Chaeyoung and Dahyun walked out the room, sitting next to Tzuyu.

Chae: "After we watch, can we wear our costumes?"

Jihyo: "No Chae, not yet. We don't want you to get dirty, but we will let you sleep in it tonight"

Chaeyoung got excited, hugging her sisters after. Twice the song, and started dancing to Feel Special. The maknaes gladly watched, and started humming the song while they watched their unnies.

Dahyun whispered to Tzuyu and Chaeyoung in the middle of the song "I feel like I know this song, do you?"

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu nodded, as they wondered how they could know the song. But when the song ended the kids clapped, completely forgetting about them knowing the song.

Tzu: "Yay unnies, I loved it"

Chae: "Uh where is gold Lion?"

None of them knew what she was talking about, not even the kids. So they were trying to figure out what she was talking about.

Momo: "What gold Lion?"

Jeongyeon finally remembered what she was talking about "Oh he went back home. I'm sorry Chae. Why don't you girls go back to your room and play, we will call you when lunch is ready"

The maknaes got up and ran to their room. It was fun playing with those toys, so they always get excited when they can play.

Nay: "What Lion?"

Jeong: "The one from our music video. The statue. Do you not remember it?"

That is when all the members suddenly remembered what Chaeyoung was talking about. Mina realized how close she could be.

Mina: "She could be close to remembering her real life. Tonight might help us a lot, although it is a little over a week, there is still enough time if not. But we could we really close"

Sana: "Well if we are this close, could they remember themselves within the first week. It seems that this could have some type of longer effect"

Momo: "Even if it does seem like something that could take a while, Mystery Man said it could happen in a week. So this might actually work, even if they don't have their kid mindset, they will still be kid small until the last day"

Jeongyeon chuckled "I can't believe she actually remembered what Mystery Guy said, and on the other hand. I will miss the 3 and 4 year olds. They are so cute, also very clingy. But that's probably because we are like their parents, we care for them, and show our love for them"

The rest of the day went by slowly in the maknaes eyes, mainly because they were too excited. On the other hand, it went by too quickly for the Unnies because it time to get hyper over candy.

Mina and Momo were putting the onesies on the kids, then trying to find the bags they bought for them, so they can get candy.

Momo: "Mina, are you sure they are here?"

Mina: "Yes, I'm sure. This is where I put all the Halloween stuff"

As if on time, Jihyo walked in the room, holding the bags both Mina and Momo were looking for.

Jihyo: "Looking for these? I accidentally picked them up with my onesie"

Both Mina and Momo sighed of relief, giving each kid their candy bag. Making sure they were ready to go. Taking a lot of pictures together.

Once everyone was dressed, they all got in the car, heading to JYP. Ready to start Halloween with artists, staff, and JYP himself.

When they got to the building, it was dark outside, so they quickly went in so they could avoid people seeing them.

Chaeyoung: "Where are we? Is this where we trick or treat?"

Mina: "Yes, and I'm sure you girls will love it."

The first door they went to, was decorated in a cute Halloween way, but when they knocked on it, it was Itzy that opened it.

Itzy were dressed up as Care Bears, as they were smiling. Loving the smiles on the maknaes faces seeing their costumes

SMC: "Trick or treat"

Lia gave them a handful of candy "You guys are so adorable"

Tzu: "Lia unnie? Why are you here?"

Chaeryeong: "We wanted to make this a special Halloween, so we were waiting for you cuties"

Yuna: "Would you girls, like to watch us perform a little dance, Care Bear version"

The maknaes looked up at their unnies for permission, which they got, because it was part of the plan. All of them sat on the floor, Dahyun was sitting on Sana's lap, Chaeyoung on Mina's lap, and Tzuyu on Jihyo's lap. The others just sat next to them

Itzy got into position, and Twice watched them perform Icy, hoping that some memory would come back at least.

The kids would just hum the parts they knew, since they didn't really know the full song.

Yeji: "How was that?"

Twice was clapping, and the kids were clapping with their cheeky smiles. They really loved the performance, and their unnies. Meanwhile Twice was clapping as they were proud of their younger sisters.

Jeong: "We are so proud of you, that was really good"

The maknaes went to hug their unnies, saying their last bye before going to Straykids' practice room. But Momo and Nayeon had to sneak some candy into their pocket before leaving.

As they were walking to Straykids' practice room, they had to stop. Chaeyoung had forgotten her candy bag in Itzy's room. So they made their way back, but someone popped out from around the corner.

Jeongin jumped out from around the corner, scaring the Twice members and the kids, thinking it was s, not before Chan found him, taking him back to the practice room.

The kids were crying, so they were struggling to get them to stop crying. Momo was tickling Dahyun, which eventually got her to stop crying. Jeongyeon was making funny jokes to Chaeyoung to get her to laugh. Nayeon was making puppy noises which got Tzuyu to smile.

When each maknae was no longer crying, and laughing they made they way back to Itzy's room. When they got the bag, Momo and Nayeon again stole some more candy, this time Sana joined. They made their way to Straykids' practice room